4 - 80%

Total Votes: 5

Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 2 Empty Re: “That Controversial Topic Disscusions.

on 1/18/2012, 2:51 am
Patt (프랭크) wrote:Abortion is wrong. From the moment the egg and sperm unite, fertilization occurs, it is a living thing. I understand that carrying a baby that you would not want to keep would be so annoying, and so painstaking, but I honestly think that if you carry something for nine months, you will grow to love it. Even if you're raped, you should still carry the baby, even if you're put through nine months of pain, and that one day of extreme pain, just to give the baby to someone. You need to understand that there are so many people that cannot have babies, there are so many people that can seriously not take care of an infant and can be great parents when the child is a toddler. Abortion...just should not be allowed.
That's a dogmatic way of looking at things.

It's been debated whether or not life begins at fertilization, and it's pretty weird to just simply claim it does, since that's still wildly debated.

The reason most girls get an abortion IS the fact that they will come to love the baby inevitably, but can't support it, so they'd have to give it up for adoption.

Okay, so tell a woman, who can't support a baby, she cannot get an abortion, so she can go through nine months of painful joints, morning sickness, acid reflux, possibly lose her job, dozens of hours in labor and give birth to her baby; whom she will inevitably love and hand them over to complete strangers which is the equivalent to putting a knife in her chest and twisting it everyday, or she can have a safe medical operation and some closure.

Women don't owe anybody their fertility.

In another scenario, what if the woman was suffering from an ectopic pregnancy? Or a dystocia pregnancy?
You realize since abortion would not be legal, she and the baby would just have to die.
That's even more inhumane than simply terminating a fetus.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 2 Empty Re: “That Controversial Topic Disscusions.

on 1/18/2012, 6:01 am
damn I hate your logic jellal.

still, he's got a point. like I said a baby isn't technically alive until AFTER 3-4 months of conception, due to the fact that the baby doesn't have any brain waves until then. Same goes for coma patients, just because their heart is beating doesn't necesarilly mean they're alive. If they have no brainwaves or there's little to none it's no point in keeping them alive.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 2 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03

on 1/18/2012, 5:08 pm
Yep abortion is kinda right up to a point. Like joey said adoption is like stabbing a knife in your heart. Also if the person has a money problems for the baby isn't there a reason they invented Ebt cards and Welfare. It to help the people in need. If we just live in a society where we do abortion because we are poor then what the point of these services that actually help people.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 1/18/2012, 5:17 pm
Don't know why everyone wants this topic gone, i love controversial topics as long as people aren't idiots and don't just yell crap. Hopefully it won't come to that.

I'm pro life due to religion and my own beliefs, but i'm the same with joey where its pro choice. I hate putting my own beliefs onto other people, it shouldn't be right taht we can vote to controls other people's lives like this, they should be able to do what they want (to a certain extent, no one smart ass this statement up). For my ownself i would say pro life, but i'm not gonna make you become pro life through a law or anything, do what you want; its your life.

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 2 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/18/2012, 5:28 pm
Yeah I see what you say that. But the fucking republicans are like forcing it on the non-Christians and stuff as if the whole country is christan even if 85% of the country is Christan. Which gets me annoyed. Which can also explain why people wanted this topic shut downed.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/18/2012, 6:23 pm
@Granadico wrote:Don't know why everyone wants this topic gone, i love controversial topics as long as people aren't idiots and don't just yell crap. Hopefully it won't come to that.

I'm pro life due to religion and my own beliefs, but i'm the same with joey where its pro choice. I hate putting my own beliefs onto other people, it shouldn't be right taht we can vote to controls other people's lives like this, they should be able to do what they want (to a certain extent, no one smart ass this statement up). For my ownself i would say pro life, but i'm not gonna make you become pro life through a law or anything, do what you want; its your life.
My hate for Christians has suddenly decreased. <3

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2248
Registration date : 2010-08-01

on 1/18/2012, 7:01 pm
Abortion is not cool, but it could go either way for me. Ultimately its the choice of the person having this child. Its like making a sprite animation that will take a long time or pain and suffering. Yeah you could do the work and suffer though it, then have to put up with the trolls and retards that flame your videos, or you could just delete the .fla file and be done with it way ahead of time. No stress. No worries. No responsibility your not ready for.

And if you get pregnant at a young age, your just aren't ready for a child anyway. Shit you obviously can't even manage your own life if you were stupid enough to get knocked up at age 16, thus destroying your whole life. The baby will more than likely be neglected or put through all kinds of shit anyway, if it isn't kill later by the mother anyway. Also pre-mature birth defects and miscarriages

If your a 30 year old women and planning on having a abortion, your a fucking cunt that needs to die yourself, but shit its your choice your raging bitch.

So I both on this one. Someone else shouldn't get to tell you what to do with your body or what you create, but at the same time its fucked up to kill something that has experienced life yet.

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 2 2q1w31i
"Fuck Bitches, Make Money, Fuck More Bitches ~ DatLife"
Current Projects: SSJ2 Gohan vs Majin Vegeta
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/18/2012, 7:11 pm
@Crazyfilms5000 wrote:
So I both on this one. Someone else shouldn't get to tell you what to do with your body or what you create, but at the same time its fucked up to kill something that has experienced life yet.
You know, a lot of people don't see a pre-developed fetus as a life-form.
If you claim abortion is murder, you might as well claim masturbation is genocide.

Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/18/2012, 7:23 pm
@Jellal wrote:
@Crazyfilms5000 wrote:
You know, a lot of people don't see a pre-developed fetus as a life-form.
If you claim abortion is murder, you might as well claim masturbation is genocide.
I must be Hiter times x483759256398562589235 then...

Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1691
Registration date : 2011-03-09

on 1/18/2012, 7:29 pm
How about we ban Abortion and using that money it takes to do it we make proper condoms?

Thus killing two birds with one stone.
Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/18/2012, 7:32 pm
@Kane wrote:How about we ban Abortion and using that money it takes to do it we make proper condoms?

I could see that. but what if they didn't to use the condom, but didn't want the baby either?

Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1691
Registration date : 2011-03-09

on 1/18/2012, 8:07 pm
@Crazyfilms5000 wrote:
@Kane wrote:How about we ban Abortion and using that money it takes to do it we make proper condoms?

I could see that. but what if they didn't to use the condom, but didn't want the baby either?

Then they're fault. Condoms are a Man's second best friend though
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/18/2012, 8:08 pm

So many things void of thought within this...

Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/20/2012, 6:12 pm
New Topic it not much controversial but it a good discussion.

TOPIC: WE BROUGHT SOPA AND PIPA ON OURSELVES (by doing the pirated shit and stuff like that dude.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/20/2012, 6:33 pm
Not at all.

Yes, we did overly pirate stuff and did deserve some laws to stop pirating, but not a fucking terrible law like SOPA.

SOPA violates freedom of speech, and is nothing more than a shoot first, think later policy, and is terribly constructed.

If they want to remove piracy, try a better way of doing it, not a fucking retarded method like SOPA.

SXR123
SXR123

on 1/20/2012, 7:34 pm
SOPA may have SOME rational thinking behind it (stoping online piracy) but it doesn't just stop that it fucks up the lives of SO many people.

parents and teenagers look at people who like anime and things like that as some nerds who need to get lives, which is true, but it's also an escape from those who were treated badly long before they discovered people. they found people who related to them, who enjoyed what they enjoyed and people who wouldn't judge them (most of the time) because of the things they liked.

SOPA would destroy this and I KNOW that if this bill were to pass suicide rates in the US would definitely go up. No doubt. It's sad but true.

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 2 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/20/2012, 7:41 pm
Well sopa is a fucking lobbyist bill that is gonna fuck us up....like I think one kids from this site will commit sucide if this site gets shut down.
SXR123
SXR123

on 1/20/2012, 7:49 pm
people will die if this bill passes. no doubt.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/20/2012, 8:01 pm
People lived before the internet, they can live without it.

This topic sucks, I demand a newer and more controversial one.

Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/20/2012, 8:05 pm
Ok give a me minute and also you can give a suggestion you know.
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/20/2012, 8:11 pm
I have 2 Ideas for a topic.

1. Feminism is actually dehumanizing men.

2. Hitler is one of the best speakers in the planet
SXR123
SXR123

on 1/20/2012, 8:30 pm
Joey you're right. but that was before it even existed, that was before people were less cruel to those who are antagonized and what not.

it's like a drug, now that they have a taste, they can't live without it. then again, they didn't really have friends in real life so not only will they lose friends they'll lose doing what they enjoy.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 1/20/2012, 8:32 pm
@Jellal wrote:SOPA violates freedom of speech, and is nothing more than a shoot first, think later policy, and is terribly constructed.
If they want to remove piracy, try a better way of doing it, not a fucking retarded method like SOPA.
That. SOPA isn't so bad but its just so poorly written and vague that its terrible, just like the Patriot Act.

Toxic Reaper wrote:I have 2 Ideas for a topic.
1. Feminism is actually dehumanizing men.
2. Hitler is one of the best speakers in the planet
1. Only extreme feminism yeah, where the women want to do to the men what we did to them for 1000s of years basically, which is omega double standard.
2. Not many people would deny that, he was pretty ridiculous how good he was, and most of it was just self taught and learned by watching other people.
Sadly none of those were controversial

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 2 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/20/2012, 8:35 pm
Fuck I need suggestions dam it D:
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/20/2012, 9:48 pm
Being gay is a sinful lifestyle choice that us sinful folk are forcing on traditional Americans.

I agree fully

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum