Go down

Is action in syria good for america

1 - 20%
4 - 80%
 
Total Votes: 5
 
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 21
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 9 Empty Re: “That Controversial Topic Disscusions.

on 9/11/2013, 10:08 am
Just because the government are pricks doesn't mean they're deliberately trying to start a war

I'm not in any place to argue this since I haven't been following the Syrai situation all that much, but imo it honestly seems more like they're doing whatever they want and not giving a shit about what happens afterwards than actively provoking a war

Just my most likely ignorant two cents

___________________________________________________________________________________________

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 9 UZ3PNb5
Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 30
Number of posts : 1576
Registration date : 2010-04-19
Location : The Land of Waldos

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 9 Empty Re: “That Controversial Topic Disscusions.

on 9/11/2013, 1:43 pm
They're not starting the war just because they're pricks. They're starting the war because it's part of a large chain of events that will lead to global dominance, and they're power hungry psychopaths.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 9 Fzero%20death%20race
360Hairline15
360Hairline15
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2013-04-26
Location : Throggs Neck, Bronx, New York

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 9 Empty Re: “That Controversial Topic Disscusions.

on 9/11/2013, 3:11 pm
@Toxic wrote:
@360Hairline15 wrote: TL;DR: Russia fucks up; we blow up shit. Russia stops being pricky; Syria will most likely give up the chems...[at the expense of us still blowing shit up anyways]
Have you fallen to propaganda because currently there is no clear evidence on who's using the chemical weapons whether it's the government or rebels. Also ran paul and others are going to filibuster the movement so we would have never bombed them at all. I also find it sad when we keep saying need Israel when they don't shit for us at all (but who cares because we spend all our money on Israel anyway http://ifamericansknew.org/stats/cost.html). Also if the U.S takes military intervention aren't we provoking world war 3 since china and Russia are on their side.
Damn Ruben. You definitely over-hyped this thing XD

Seems like you need to keep up with the updates. BUT. Before that, you need to know about Mr. Paul and other assholes. Don't think for a second that they actually give a flying fuck about Syria. All they care about is polls and hypocritically being on the side of Americans when they were the assholes that wanted this shit the whole time. IT'S POLITICS...get with it >.>
Your point on who used the chemical weapons...dude...really? Yesterday, Syria (AKA: Syrian government, if you didn't know what it means when people use Syria in that context) already accepted the order BY RUSSIA to give up THEIR chemical weapons. Your point is outdated garbage (nothing against you...just your point). So, unless you're really stubborn, you will realize that if the Syrian government already is in the process of giving up their chemical weapons, it was most likely them who flipping used it.
Russia only made that motion because of the very fact that we planned on using military intervention. Russia is prevented us from taking action, which is a GOOD FUCKING THING, MAY I MENTION. It's not like Russia is sitting on their ass and waiting for us to do something so destructive. It's too early to tell if Russia will succeed, but it's no longer in our hands temporarily, so stop with the World War 3 bullshit. If Russia succeed, there will most likely be no military action from us. For now, it is all about diplomacy, so let's not get it twisted. Before you start talking about a potential WWIII, you still have to get all you facts updated and pure. See ya tomorrow XD

I'm still laughing. I thought you were going to crush my soul on this XD


Last edited by 360Hairline15 on 9/11/2013, 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17
Location : The core of your heart <3

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 9 Empty Re: “That Controversial Topic Disscusions.

on 9/11/2013, 4:16 pm
oh... one of these threads...
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 107
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 9 Empty Re: “That Controversial Topic Disscusions.

on 9/11/2013, 6:39 pm
amn Ruben. You definitely over-hyped this thing XD

Seems like you need to keep up with the updates. BUT. Before that, you need to know about Mr. Paul and other assholes. Don't think for a second that they actually give a flying fuck about Syria. All they care about is polls and hypocritically being on the side of Americans when they were the assholes that wanted this shit the whole time. IT'S POLITICS...get with it >.>
Yeah guys it politics even though congress has been opposed to another war for a while it's still politics because it's the job of a (corrupt) politician to do their jobs when election season is coming very soon.

http://www.latimes.com/world/worldnow/la-fg-wn-obama-syria-speech-congress-20130910,0,3196319.story
360hairline wrote:
Your point on who used the chemical weapons...dude...really? Yesterday, Syria (AKA: Syrian government, if you didn't know what it means when people use Syria in that context) already accepted the order BY RUSSIA to give up THEIR chemical weapons. Your point is outdated garbage (nothing against you...just your point). So, unless you're really stubborn, you will realize that if the Syrian government already is in the process of giving up their chemical weapons, it was most likely them who flipping used it.
Your logic is very far from reality. Yes, they have chemical weapons but so the other countries do...As well there actually no clear evidence of who is using the weapons. At this point even the government has admited on multiple occasions that it lacks "irrefutable beyond a reasonable doubt evidence". With this statement your pretty much justifying a bombing because some people are getting killed by chemical weapons when no one knows who is causing it.
Also, it ironic they at your saying Assad is the one who used the chemical weapons just because he gave it since, a cop can stop and frisk you based on the fact "you had a knife when someone got stabbed".........so yeah. Also we literallly have no idea who's using it since we barley have inlet on the rebels. The rebels are even telling congress to say YES to the bombing......
Sources:


Article:http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/white-house-working-to-rally-lawmakers-american-public-behind-obamas-push-for-syrian-strike/2013/09/08/66cfb932-1868-11e3-80ac-96205cacb45a_story.html



Russia only made that motion because of the very fact that we planned on using military intervention. Russia is prevented us from taking action, which is a GOOD FUCKING THING, MAY I MENTION. It's not like Russia is sitting on their ass and waiting for us to do something so destructive. It's too early to tell if Russia will succeed, but it's no longer in our hands temporarily, so stop with the World War 3 bullshit. If Russia succeed, there will most likely be no military action from us. For now, it is all about diplomacy, so let's not get it twisted. Before you start talking about a potential WWIII, you still have to get all you facts updated and pure.
 

Actaully Russia never made that motion at all it was a sarcastic joke that John Kerry made and russia took it seriously. If you seriously don't think WW3 won't happen your ignorance is truly bliss...

Assange has already said that if the U.S choose to strike they will Use everthing...

Spoiler:


Also if war wasn't a possibility, explain why Russia already launched warships into Syria.....

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/sep/9/russias-reset-cold-war-no-longer-water-under-the-b/[/quote]
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 9 Empty Re: “That Controversial Topic Disscusions.

on 9/11/2013, 9:21 pm
We should just nuke every other country in the world so that only we remain and there'll be no threat

___________________________________________________________________________________________

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 9 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Leo
Leo
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 23
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23
Location : Brazil

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 9 Empty Re: “That Controversial Topic Disscusions.

on 9/11/2013, 9:26 pm
@Granadico wrote:We should just nuke every other country in the world so that only we remain and there'll be no threat
can u not
Cup of Joe
Cup of Joe
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2013-08-08
Location : Neo Canadia

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 9 Empty Re: “That Controversial Topic Disscusions.

on 9/11/2013, 10:52 pm
@Leo wrote:
@Granadico wrote:We should just nuke every other country in the world so that only we remain and there'll be no threat
can u not
but
it's the true american way

___________________________________________________________________________________________

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 9 Owned-SonicFacePlant
"I don't need to grow up!
I.
DRINK.
MILK."
BDB
BDB
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 3517
Registration date : 2008-11-04
Location : Canada eh!

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 9 Empty Re: “That Controversial Topic Disscusions.

on 9/12/2013, 6:58 am
Just make sure the U.S. is one of those countries :3

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 9 Empty Re: “That Controversial Topic Disscusions.

on 9/13/2013, 6:13 pm
the ppl in syria r brown
thats already a perfectly justifiable reason 2 wipe them out
also i feel like the world wars should be a triology & ending at 2 is just weird so i support the war

___________________________________________________________________________________________

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 9 Lorde
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 21
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 9 Empty Re: “That Controversial Topic Disscusions.

on 9/13/2013, 6:20 pm
ʇɹɐɥbǝıs bןɯ wrote:also i feel like the world wars should be a triology & ending at 2 is just weird so i support the war
I've never thought of it like that. Thank you for opening my eyes

___________________________________________________________________________________________

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 9 UZ3PNb5
Leo
Leo
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 23
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23
Location : Brazil

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 9 Empty Re: “That Controversial Topic Disscusions.

on 9/13/2013, 7:37 pm
you come back and that's what you post?

im so done with u joey
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 9 Empty Re: “That Controversial Topic Disscusions.

on 9/14/2013, 1:49 pm
that couldn't have been worse than my post

___________________________________________________________________________________________

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 9 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 21
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 9 Empty Re: “That Controversial Topic Disscusions.

on 3/8/2014, 12:40 pm
Bump because I saw some discussion about this on another forum and thought why not. Incest; y/n

personally i think it's fine as long as it doesn't lead to children, which is obviously bad because birth defects and all that, but otherwise it's just sex with somebody who happens to have similar genes to you

___________________________________________________________________________________________

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 9 UZ3PNb5
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 9 Empty Re: “That Controversial Topic Disscusions.

on 3/8/2014, 1:10 pm
@BlitznBurst wrote:Incest

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 9 CbXPHYY

There are some things even we can't talk about. I think this counts as one of them.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 9 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 31
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 9 Empty Re: “That Controversial Topic Disscusions.

on 3/8/2014, 1:27 pm
@SXR123 wrote:
@BlitznBurst wrote:Incest

There are some things even we can't talk about. I think this counts as one of them.

I strongly Agree

___________________________________________________________________________________________

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 9 Untitl15
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 9 Empty Re: “That Controversial Topic Disscusions.

on 3/8/2014, 1:42 pm
Religion? Sure, it's a topic that, while controversial, people are still comfortable talking about it. The death sentence? Same thing goes with religion.

but... that's a topic most people wouldn't feel comfortable with.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 9 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 21
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 9 Empty Re: “That Controversial Topic Disscusions.

on 3/8/2014, 1:48 pm
That's why this topic is here, though, so all that shit doesn't leak onto the rest of the site

___________________________________________________________________________________________

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 9 UZ3PNb5
BDB
BDB
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 3517
Registration date : 2008-11-04
Location : Canada eh!

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 9 Empty Re: “That Controversial Topic Disscusions.

on 3/8/2014, 1:52 pm
Well obviously it's controversial since it's causing this reaction. So DISCUSS!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 9 Empty Re: “That Controversial Topic Disscusions.

on 3/8/2014, 2:02 pm
I'll admit to that. Still, even for us, this is a touchy subject. It's uncomfortable to talk about.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 9 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 21
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 9 Empty Re: “That Controversial Topic Disscusions.

on 3/8/2014, 2:11 pm
@SXR123 wrote:I'll admit to that. Still, even for us, this is a touchy subject. It's uncomfortable to talk about.

then don't talk about it. Problem solved. It's not like anybody is obligated to take part in the discussion. If people are unwilling to talk about it then the topic will just die anyway, no mod intervention necessary. As long as discussion is kept civil and doesn't devolve into shit-slinging and name calling I don't see the need for any topic to be declared "out of bounds."

___________________________________________________________________________________________

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 9 UZ3PNb5
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 9 Empty Re: “That Controversial Topic Disscusions.

on 3/8/2014, 2:25 pm
Whelp, you got me there. If anyone does talk about it, I hope it doesn't cause trouble.

Have fun, I guess.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 9 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 4902
Registration date : 2009-01-23
Location : Hollow Bastion
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 9 Empty Re: “That Controversial Topic Disscusions.

on 3/8/2014, 3:20 pm
I don't think this will be extremely controversial here. Like you said, there should be nothing wrong with it as long as they don't have children due to birth defects, health problems, etc. That's just the logical way to look at it. If someone has a problem with it then they just have personal reasons as to why they don't like it, however, those reasons would probably not be backed by logic.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 9 Empty Re: “That Controversial Topic Disscusions.

on 3/8/2014, 11:13 pm
idk i don' tmind talking about it
Immediate family incest...no. That just shouldn't happen. Unless there's some sort of childhood trauma, it shouldn't happen.
Cousins and stuff, that's iffy. Like in Arrested Development, i always wanted George Michael and Maeby to get together even though they were cousins, but usually that'd be kinda ehh. Then there's those rare cases where they didn't know they were cousins at first then did later when it was too late. Those i think would be fine. idk
tl;dr: idk confuzled.
how did this even come up

___________________________________________________________________________________________

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 9 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 9 Empty Re: “That Controversial Topic Disscusions.

on 3/9/2014, 10:38 am
no

___________________________________________________________________________________________

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 9 Lorde
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum