4 - 80%

Total Votes: 5

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 7 Empty Re: “That Controversial Topic Disscusions.

on 3/8/2013, 10:02 pm
Oh, he wanted that 100th post..huh?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 7 Purple11

[The Return]
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 7 Empty Re: “That Controversial Topic Disscusions.

on 3/8/2013, 10:10 pm
Yup.

his 100th post was at 8 PM today and since then he hasn't said a word, but he's been online for quite a while...

___________________________________________________________________________________________

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 7 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 3/9/2013, 12:14 am
@SXR123 wrote:Yup.

his 100th post was at 8 PM today and since then he hasn't said a word, but he's been online for quite a while...
well he has 104 posts now

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 7 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
SXR123
SXR123

on 3/9/2013, 12:17 am
That's because he's posting in the resource section now.

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 7 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 3/9/2013, 3:37 pm
Reminds me of myself back in the day. Though, when I posted back then, it wasn't a total waste.
/troll

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 7 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

on 7/19/2013, 12:30 pm
religion is 4 morons & is wrong

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 7 Lorde
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

on 7/19/2013, 12:34 pm
Sieghart wrote:religion is 4 morons & is wrong
QFT

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 7 UZ3PNb5
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 7/19/2013, 12:48 pm
Stop. Joey. Stop.

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 7 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

on 7/19/2013, 1:08 pm
no

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 7/19/2013, 5:40 pm
nou

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 7 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2248
Registration date : 2010-08-01

on 7/20/2013, 4:22 am
Girls are mentally and physically weak and that's why we take advantage of them.

Gays should be given separate coffee shops.

There is nothing wrong with pedophilia.

Chinese girls are hideous.

MLP rocks.

Y.O.L.O.S.W.A.G

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 7 2q1w31i
"Fuck Bitches, Make Money, Fuck More Bitches ~ DatLife"
Current Projects: SSJ2 Gohan vs Majin Vegeta
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

on 7/20/2013, 4:36 am
@Crazyfilms5000 wrote:Girls are mentally and physically weak and that's why we take advantage of them.

MLP rocks.

Y.O.L.O.S.W.A.G
yes @ all of the above x-cept mlp

Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 1576
Registration date : 2010-04-19

on 7/20/2013, 5:27 am
According to Christians, babies go to heaven automatically when they die, which is the greatest fate you could ever possibly aspire to and it's completely permanent.

Therefore we should be aborting and killing babies as much as possible. Anything less is meaningless subjugation to cruelty.

Checkmate.

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 7 Fzero%20death%20race
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/20/2013, 6:14 am
@Crazyfilms5000 wrote:Girls are mentally and physically weak and that's why we take advantage of them.

MLP rocks.

Y.O.L.O.S.W.A.G

no, no, yes, yes, fuck no.

SXR123
SXR123

on 7/20/2013, 10:26 am
@Mr Lange wrote:Therefore we should be aborting and killing babies as much as possible. Anything less is meaningless subjugation to cruelty.

I don't know what's worse. The fact that this makes so much sense or the fact I never thought of this myself.

Seriously, this could have saved me SO much time in arguments with people I know.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/20/2013, 10:32 am
At first I was going to rebut that, but according to Christians all life is completely meaningless and only serves as a test for heaven, so yeah, that would make sense.

Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03

on 7/20/2013, 11:46 am
We should end the colleges system and reform the way we get degrees. Education is supose to be free need to pay for shit tier education that you can learn on the Internet.
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

on 7/20/2013, 11:52 am
@Toxic wrote:Education is supose to be free
sez u
you arent gettng free education even from public schoolcs
@Toxic wrote:need to pay for shit tier education that you can learn on the Internet.
which also costs money to use

Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/20/2013, 12:01 pm
College can cost up to 50,000 dollars or more the Internet only 15 dollars a month....
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

on 7/20/2013, 12:11 pm
@Toxic wrote:College can cost up to 50,000 dollars or more the Internet only 15 dollars a month....
There are colleges that cost less than $2000 and their are internet plans that cost 1499 GBP ($2287) a month
wow i can pick extremes 2 wats ur point

Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/20/2013, 12:15 pm
Well with this fucking college monopoly going on maybe we need a reform.....
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/20/2013, 12:30 pm
@Toxic wrote:We should end the colleges system and reform the way we get degrees. Education is supose to be free need to pay for shit tier education that you can learn on the Internet.

Even better, abolish the system altogether. School should be there for you to learn, not a requirement for you to get the job you want. Why the fuck should I bother going to school when I can learn ten times as much browsing the internet as i can in an entire term at school? Make employers decide themselves if you have the necessary skills. Not only does this mean you can get the job by merit of your own skills regardless of how you did in school, but also solves the problem of people who don't know what they're doing getting a greta job because they were able to pay attention in class. So many people get degrees they don't even deserve, and the only reason I don't mind at all is because these are the people I have to compete with in the job market.

BDB
BDB
Number of posts : 3517
Registration date : 2008-11-04

on 7/20/2013, 1:12 pm
im bored gona jump off a bring bczu life pointles bai

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
BDB
BDB
Number of posts : 3517
Registration date : 2008-11-04

on 7/20/2013, 1:12 pm
im bored gona jump off a bring bczu life pointles bai

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

on 7/20/2013, 1:17 pm
have fun @ school sweety

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum