Total Votes: 5

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 5 Empty Re: “That Controversial Topic Disscusions.

on 2/1/2012, 5:57 pm
Toxic Reaper wrote:Well then Mr.Granny what do you believe in.

I'm Catholic. And all the posts i've said already lol

___________________________________________________________________________________________

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 5 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1691
Registration date : 2011-03-09

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 5 Empty Re: “That Controversial Topic Disscusions.

on 2/1/2012, 6:04 pm
Toxic Reaper wrote:Creationism vs Evolution

I believe we evolved. Ok first of all look at the feint bird it the best fucking example of evolution. There about over 10 variation of only this bird. Some how along other homo's like died out so we are the only homos left but evolution in birds is very noticeable. Apes and Humans share a very unique amount of dna sharing. We both share about 98.8 same amount of dna compared to monkeys. We have a about 46 chromosomes and they have 48 chromosomes only 2 different and all the same. This evidence that actually shows we must share a common ancestor. Look at most mammals a dog,human,and bat all share about 5 fingers but are adapted to help them in specific way. Bacteria and Humans share about 90% of dna together which shows a lot.

Dude just fucking stop. It doesn't matter, why does it matter about this? Why don't we just have fun and enjoy life, asking questions will only cause wars, trouble and a lot more hate. Guys let's just have fun and animate
Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2248
Registration date : 2010-08-01

on 2/1/2012, 7:38 pm
this thread is dildos and you should feel dildos

@Kane: this is the general forum for a reason, if he wants to question logic, reason, and human existence, let him do that.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 5 2q1w31i
"Fuck Bitches, Make Money, Fuck More Bitches ~ DatLife"
Current Projects: SSJ2 Gohan vs Majin Vegeta
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03

on 2/2/2012, 4:09 pm
Well kane it seems like your....

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 5 Ignorance-is-bliss
Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/2/2012, 4:24 pm
Toxic Reaper wrote:Well kane it seems like your....

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 5 Ignorance-is-bliss

Wha->

But anyway I just won't post here I suppose, keep questioning, despite this forum being a community. Hey did you know there is a nerds only group at your school, why don't you just join that instead of confusing the hell out of people here?
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/2/2012, 4:27 pm
petulant child go back to the animating thread and let me have fun...
Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/2/2012, 4:32 pm
Toxic Reaper wrote:petulant child go back to the animating thread and let me have fun...

Sorry I was joking and don't use big words, it hurts your eyes.
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/2/2012, 4:34 pm
I'm sorry but there is a reason this is called "That controversial topic thread. Besides if we never question things and just let religion be our answer we would have been fucked. Also you calling my a nerd is really ironic based on the site we are in and the topics we always discuss.
Timmy
Timmy
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1186
Registration date : 2010-11-08

on 2/2/2012, 6:50 pm

Spoiler:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/2/2012, 7:19 pm
Haha now I can use this against everyone who votes for ron paul.
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/7/2012, 8:59 pm

anyone got any idea of some controversial topics.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 2/7/2012, 10:48 pm
but that's your job D:

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

on 5/27/2012, 10:51 pm
Hey I haz one

Should pot be legalized?

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 5 Lorde
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 5/28/2012, 1:16 am
As long as they're not stupid about it then i don't really have a problem. They'd somehow have to impliment a limit or something. They should do that with smoking too cuz of all the crap it does to your body :\

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/28/2012, 11:00 am
Sigmotic wrote:Hey I haz one

Should pot be legalized?

Yeah it should so we can have more dumbass lose brain cells and let america be more stupid
Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2010-12-13

on 5/28/2012, 3:46 pm

Should pot be legalized?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9uGtQK9Qgs

you heard the man

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 5 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 5 2lax69
“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 5 TZmdW
BDB
BDB
Number of posts : 3517
Registration date : 2008-11-04

on 5/29/2012, 2:56 pm
Probably gonna happen for the government can has gets money. Not that I'm into that kinda stuff.

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

on 5/29/2012, 5:12 pm
The government actually can't tax weed. which is the reason why its currently not legal

LoneVeritas
LoneVeritas
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2010-06-29

on 5/29/2012, 11:29 pm
Why can't the government legalize weed then place a tax on it?

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 5 Yghjhj10
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

on 6/2/2012, 11:47 pm
Because people grow it themselves so they have no real control over it. :U

Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 1576
Registration date : 2010-04-19

on 6/3/2012, 3:02 am
Toxic Reaper wrote:

Should pot be legalized?

Yeah it should so we can have more dumbass lose brain cells and let america be more stupid

The body and mind are naturally receptive to marijuana because as a substance it enhances the flow of energy in the body and strengthens the pineal gland, aka third eye. It is an effective mode of expanding consciousness and this does not bode well with... certain controlling powers.

Alcohol is rather opposite. It is a mode of suppressing higher consciousness and causes disharmonic energy flow in the body and mind. Its a poison, a toxin, and keeps a great deal of people in the ideal stupid zone that the controlling elite want. Just smart enough to run the machines, not smart enough to question things.

The question "should pot be legalized" is just as insane as the stupid fucking joke "are you gay; do your parents know you're gay" because it assumes that law and all things with it are not only necessary for life, but are unmovable as if the laws of physics themselves. All systems of control and law are the cause of all bad things. The assumption that humanity is crazy and needs to be restrained is what drives that very construct of society; that there are indeed bad people and we need to "stop them". This model of life cannot continue and is breaking down, and a lot of people fear this coming to pass. It has to happen.

Every disease we suffer is simply a result of energies not flowing properly. You can try to blame your headaches on this being wrong with your body or arthritis due to some accident. Ultimately they are default to energies not flowing properly which is a result of decisions in life that are not harmonic with nature. By nature I don't mean animals and plants and shit. I mean everything on Earth and beyond in the cosmos. There is a bigger picture we are all missing because of all the distractions engineered for us. As long as we are giving our attention and energy to their system, they benefit from us and we suffer for it. As Freeman puts it: "Everything else is just a machine that turns the flesh into money." They do this to us because they have no love and have separated their connection from unity. They cannot survive without us and they are horrified at the thought of dying themselves.

Our missing links in evolution are because evolution is not a linear progression. It is a set of shallow curves that occasionally leap into a rapid change. Human beings do not even follow the appropriate progressions because they started at a fixed state due to artificial genetic incubations between two unrelated species and had to straighten themselves out until they aligned with Earth's blueprints. Humans went through three biological leaps from caveman to Christ consciousness, then reset after the disastrous fall and had to do it all again, but with severely damaged genetics. We are the last phase of the second stage of human evolution, polarity consciousness, and are close to returning back to the third stage, Christ consciousness, unity. Since the fall happened, the controlling elites swooped in and tried to take over while we were vulnerable. They have been exceedingly successful thus far and there's a lot of really stupid people who are living proof of it working. You'll know them. They believe in Kirk Cameron, think Benny Hinn was authentic, believe that we absolutely need law and government, unquestioningly believe in the Bible (or rather its modern interpretation) and all of its moronic followers, etc.

There. Everyone shutup. I know everything. Fuck off.

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 5 Fzero%20death%20race
LoneVeritas
LoneVeritas
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2010-06-29

on 6/3/2012, 3:59 am
Sigmotic wrote:Because people grow it themselves so they have no real control over it. :U
It'll at least kill off the black market and get the people who are in jail for smoking marijuana out of there. There doesn't seem to be the slightest drawback in legalizing it.

@Mr Lange wrote:
Spoiler:
The body and mind are naturally receptive to marijuana because as a substance it enhances the flow of energy in the body and strengthens the pineal gland, aka third eye. It is an effective mode of expanding consciousness and this does not bode well with... certain controlling powers.

Alcohol is rather opposite. It is a mode of suppressing higher consciousness and causes disharmonic energy flow in the body and mind. Its a poison, a toxin, and keeps a great deal of people in the ideal stupid zone that the controlling elite want. Just smart enough to run the machines, not smart enough to question things.

The question "should pot be legalized" is just as insane as the stupid fucking joke "are you gay; do your parents know you're gay" because it assumes that law and all things with it are not only necessary for life, but are unmovable as if the laws of physics themselves. All systems of control and law are the cause of all bad things. The assumption that humanity is crazy and needs to be restrained is what drives that very construct of society; that there are indeed bad people and we need to "stop them". This model of life cannot continue and is breaking down, and a lot of people fear this coming to pass. It has to happen.

Every disease we suffer is simply a result of energies not flowing properly. You can try to blame your headaches on this being wrong with your body or arthritis due to some accident. Ultimately they are default to energies not flowing properly which is a result of decisions in life that are not harmonic with nature. By nature I don't mean animals and plants and shit. I mean everything on Earth and beyond in the cosmos. There is a bigger picture we are all missing because of all the distractions engineered for us. As long as we are giving our attention and energy to their system, they benefit from us and we suffer for it. As Freeman puts it: "Everything else is just a machine that turns the flesh into money." They do this to us because they have no love and have separated their connection from unity. They cannot survive without us and they are horrified at the thought of dying themselves.

Our missing links in evolution are because evolution is not a linear progression. It is a set of shallow curves that occasionally leap into a rapid change. Human beings do not even follow the appropriate progressions because they started at a fixed state due to artificial genetic incubations between two unrelated species and had to straighten themselves out until they aligned with Earth's blueprints. Humans went through three biological leaps from caveman to Christ consciousness, then reset after the disastrous fall and had to do it all again, but with severely damaged genetics. We are the last phase of the second stage of human evolution, polarity consciousness, and are close to returning back to the third stage, Christ consciousness, unity. Since the fall happened, the controlling elites swooped in and tried to take over while we were vulnerable. They have been exceedingly successful thus far and there's a lot of really stupid people who are living proof of it working. You'll know them. They believe in Kirk Cameron, think Benny Hinn was authentic, believe that we absolutely need law and government, unquestioningly believe in the Bible (or rather its modern interpretation) and all of its moronic followers, etc.

One gigantic conspiracy theory.
Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 1576
Registration date : 2010-04-19

on 6/3/2012, 5:54 am
Try conspiracy fact.

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 5 Fzero%20death%20race
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

on 6/3/2012, 9:31 am
@Mr Lange wrote:There. Everyone shutup. I know everything. Fuck off.

You don't need to say this, we know it already.
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

on 6/3/2012, 10:58 am
@Mr Lange wrote:
Toxic Reaper wrote:

Should pot be legalized?

I can see how that makes sense in a way..the government, media and everything always makes it seem ok to drink achol. But in a sense when we talk about weed and no inform we just all go against...we just arrest anyone in society who just tries weed or anything the media hypes up saying weed is so bad..when they say shit like weed kills brain cell I asked my self this morining how the fuck can they actually test. They would litteraly need to seriously stick a microscope up your head to find that out. In retrospect I kind feel that it sad to actually rely on public school education who has a weed bias..to try to convince me that weed is bad while they never try to show the harm of achol whch is already show to be proven to be bad. Which causes me to think that I should stay sober for the rest of my life and the sense that I don't want dim down.

But anyway here's the next topic.
Agenda 21

Good or Bad

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agenda_21
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum