4 - 80%

Total Votes: 5

Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. Empty “That Controversial Topic Disscusions.

1/17/2012, 8:08 pm
I believe we fellow chaps in the spritas are mature enough to handle conversations about non-religious topics that directly and indirectly affect our world today. So then why don’t we actually talk about these issues and actually debate them in an orderly fashion. Not like the religious debate that we recently had but debate in a way where we present evidence and actually show our beliefs in no time at all. Thus I present to you the “That Controversial Debate” Topic. I ask that you guys stay in check and be respectful for one another (even though it highly unlikely and it would end in a flame war).
Rules and Information:
1. Use evidence. If your going to say something back it up don’t just place random fact that could be false.
2. Stay on fucking topic. If your going to lead the debate to another direction just wait for the next 4 days if you don’t like the topic.
3. The topic will change every 4 or 5 days. ( This is not guaranteed depending on heat of the debate)
4. If you have any suggestions please pm so we don’t spam this thread with suggestions.
5. Also please take part in the poll to show your opinion on the topic.

Last edited by Toxic on 9/10/2013, 8:52 pm; edited 5 times in total
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. Empty Re: “That Controversial Topic Disscusions.

1/17/2012, 8:13 pm
No, just no, we're not having this here, remove this

___________________________________________________________________________________________

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. Untitl11
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. Empty Re: “That Controversial Topic Disscusions.

1/17/2012, 8:16 pm
): wow I was trying to do something intersting.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

1/17/2012, 8:21 pm
this is stupid and unnecessary,

remove now

___________________________________________________________________________________________

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. Untitl15
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 11632
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

1/17/2012, 8:25 pm
fuck you two, I like this idea.

also, yeeaah no about banning it. Look, I hate death as much as the next guy, but according to facts a baby is technically NOT alive until AFTER three - four months of conception, due to the fact that brain waves don't begin to develop until then. It's just a heart beat.

Honestly, abortion should NOT be banned.

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

1/17/2012, 8:28 pm
Well Yeah I kinda of agree with you that part but it kinda makes me sick when I hear people doing abortion like a 5 or 6 months it makes me sick to my stomach like Wtf...you waited so long you wanna do it now.
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator

1/17/2012, 8:31 pm
it's there choice. if it's past the 3-4 months then yeah I guess it is a little inhumane, but the child has no say.

also a topic requiring you guys to use your brain is to much for you I guess.

BOO HOO, THIS ISN'T NECESSARY. yeah well neither is the conversation topic, s'just a way to rack up posts. NONE of the topics in the general section are necessary dumbasses.

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
DemonicDragony93
DemonicDragony93
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2010-04-26

i agree with SXR not because of the life thing.

I think of it like this

95% of People these days does not have the right to be a parent. Most are irresponsible lazy and downright spiteful to their own flesh and blood. Now the economy does not have a damn thing to do with this. Me and my family's bond has never been closer. I would rather a life be prevented then be born and have to deal with people who don't know how to take care of shit and only got pregnant not because they wanted a child because they couldn't stop a cumshot from flowing in their vagina's. Taking care of a child is tough and serious work. I played the roll of Dad to my four other sibblings.

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. Pic

A Goomba's Life - Episode 1 Scientails 100% Complete.
A Goomba's Life - Episode 2 Goomba Stomping day - 100% Complete
A Goomba's Life - Episode 3 Rocket - 100% Complete
A Goomba's Life - Episode 4 Unwanted Mouse - 100% Complete
A Goomba's Life - Episode 5 The Date - 100% Complete
A Goomba's Life - Episode 6 Babysitting Hell - 50% Complete
Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1691
Registration date : 2011-03-09

We're stopping this now, as a Spritan I'm standing up and saying no.

Religion was cool but this is just wrong, so no.
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

1/17/2012, 8:35 pm
@Kane wrote:We're stopping this now, as a Spritan I'm standing up and saying no.

Ok I'm just saying literaly hiding our selves from stuff like Abortions and shit like that is really stupid. Like we are a community and it really not bad at all if we talk about topics like this and even more in depth like deadass though controversial topics are gonna get you ticked off but fuck it. You can't just be on the three blind men in Socrates story. We need to see the world from each perspective to improve as human beings in life.
DemonicDragony93
DemonicDragony93
Spritan
Spritan

1/17/2012, 8:37 pm
Toxic Reaper wrote:
@Kane wrote:We're stopping this now, as a Spritan I'm standing up and saying no.

Ok I'm just saying literaly hiding our selves from stuff like Abortions and shit like that is really stupid. Like we are a community and it really not bad at all if we talk about topics like this and even more in depth like deadass though controversial topics are gonna get you ticked off but fuck it. You can't just be on the three blind men in Socrates story. We need to see the world from each perspective to improve as human beings in life.

That's how us Humans learn how to live. You guys could learn a lot from me.

Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan

1/17/2012, 8:41 pm
Toxic Reaper wrote:

We are not fucking doing this.

There are so many reasons why, you can do this on MSN but you're not doing some shitty fucking topics that will cause so much hate, disrespect and discussion that we will destroy the community. If you want go ahead, but know this, your ruining our reputation, your ruining out friendships and your ruining our potential.
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

1/17/2012, 8:42 pm
Well any the most ironic thing is that now kids in general hate abortion. It kinda sad that most kids are pro-life and not pro-choice anymore. Like it if some of us are brained wash into thinking that abortion is wrong. Or maybe my teacher I'm just liberal.

Spoiler:
I know these topic are gonna be bad but there also something called moderation. I debate all the time in a lot of controversial shit for trophies and stuff. But in the end of the day I respect the person opinion. I'm not here to start a flame war ok. I just want to have an educational conversation where we can learn. Also as said before I personally ask for this topic to be locked if it gets out of hand.
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator

1/17/2012, 8:42 pm
ok then how about this. Toxic, just change the topic into something more... um... I guess less serious.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

1/17/2012, 8:44 pm
I say remove it the very second an argument starts

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. Untitl11
DemonicDragony93
DemonicDragony93
Spritan
Spritan

1/17/2012, 8:44 pm
Well this certainly met it's motive. It's already Controversial...

Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

1/17/2012, 8:48 pm
Nah I'm keeping it how it is. If you don't like the topic then fuck it leave it alone. But atleast let the people who can handle debates without getting in rage discuss. Like stop ruining everything else for the people. I'm not gonna change because people are getting mad again it the fucking controversial topic dam it.
Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan

1/17/2012, 8:50 pm
Toxic Reaper wrote:Well any the most ironic thing is that now kids in general hate abortion. It kinda sad that most kids are pro-life and not pro-choice anymore. Like it if some of us are brained wash into thinking that abortion is wrong. Or maybe my teacher I'm just liberal.

Spoiler:
I know these topic are gonna be bad but there also something called moderation. I debate all the time in a lot of controversial shit for trophies and stuff. But in the end of the day I respect the person opinion. I'm not here to start a flame war ok. I just want to have an educational conversation where we can learn. Also as said before I personally ask for this topic to be locked if it gets out of hand.

Toxic Reaper wrote:Nah I'm keeping it how it is. If you don't like the topic then fuck it leave it alone. But atleast let the people who can handle debates without getting in rage discuss. Like stop ruining everything else for the people. I'm not gonna change because people are getting mad again it the fucking controversial topic dam it.

We're the Spritas, not the School Nubs. Change the topic or it won't work, didn't you even see the fucking several pages of Religious Discussion, do you want us all to be talking about abortion and ruining Life, do you really want this to happen Toxic?

Seriously change the topic or leave and go to Maplemation.
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

1/17/2012, 8:52 pm
Haha but they did't get mad at each didn't they. They had a civil debate now go to playing poketards...dam it. I just wanna have a debate besides this as pointless as any other topic except the news topics.
Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan

1/17/2012, 8:54 pm
Toxic Reaper wrote:Haha but they did't get mad at each didn't they. They had a civil debate now go to playing poketards...dam it. I just wanna have a debate besides this as pointless as any other topic except the news topics.

Oh wow, yeah they didn't get mad that's why Jellal was cussing and Patt was calling him ignorant, wow your so smart and the funny thing is I don't play Pokefagets you do so go play it and leave animating to the big bois.

Whats even funnier is where discussing about serious topics and your already getting mad
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

1/17/2012, 8:58 pm
Your read as if I'm mad right. Just because of your comment we are head towards a spiral in the topic. My goal is to have a simple debate thats it. I don't want this to a flame war but you guys are trying to make it now because you don't like the thread.
Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan

1/17/2012, 9:00 pm
Toxic Reaper wrote:Your read as if I'm mad right. Just because of your comment we are head towards a spiral in the topic. My goal is to have a simple debate thats it. I don't want this to a flame war but you guys are trying to make it now because you don't like the thread.

No the thread is fine, the point is the topic is going to cause a huge discussion and an even bigger religious debate so can you please just change the topic to something not about life.
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

1/17/2012, 9:03 pm
Well anyway...

The only irony If find about abortion is that people do because of social inequalities can someone explain to me what that means.
Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2010-12-13

1/17/2012, 9:51 pm
Fuck I hate these kinds of Choices........Its either you keep the kid or ewhhhh

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. 2lax69
“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. TZmdW
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

1/17/2012, 10:17 pm
Abortion is wrong. From the moment the egg and sperm unite, fertilization occurs, it is a living thing. I understand that carrying a baby that you would not want to keep would be so annoying, and so painstaking, but I honestly think that if you carry something for nine months, you will grow to love it. Even if you're raped, you should still carry the baby, even if you're put through nine months of pain, and that one day of extreme pain, just to give the baby to someone. You need to understand that there are so many people that cannot have babies, there are so many people that can seriously not take care of an infant and can be great parents when the child is a toddler. Abortion...just should not be allowed.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum