Go down
Clovis15
Clovis15
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2011-01-16

"Abobo's Big Adventure" is a Must Play! Empty "Abobo's Big Adventure" is a Must Play!

on 1/15/2012, 3:33 pm
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/587787

The game that the people of i-Mockery spent 10 years working on - their ultimate love letter to all things of the NES era - is now finally here for your playing enjoyment, so quickly go out and help Abobo rescue Aboboy. Due to some issues with how IE 8 and up's security features can impede flash's ability to take input from arrow keys when the flash program is very process intensive, you will have to use a browser other than IE to play this game most likely with out constantly running into the arrow keys failing on you (while disabling security also works, I don't reccomend it). Do experiment a lot in this game, often times things you wish you could do - or think would be funny - are in fact programmed in and very doable. I encourage you to play all the way through to the end, the ending - as well as the entire rest of the game - is a definite must play.
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

"Abobo's Big Adventure" is a Must Play! Empty Re: "Abobo's Big Adventure" is a Must Play!

on 1/15/2012, 3:37 pm
I wanted to make a topic but you beat me to it.

Awesome game.
It's a shame because I'm stuck on the Zelda level :<
I want to beat it, though, people have been saying the ending is great.
Clovis15
Clovis15
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2011-01-16

"Abobo's Big Adventure" is a Must Play! Empty Re: "Abobo's Big Adventure" is a Must Play!

on 1/15/2012, 3:49 pm
Keep at it, I'm sure you'll manage to beat that level eventually. That was the first level I myself got stuck at, and I definitely did not finish the game in one sitting (thankfully, there is the ability to continue later on when you come back). As for what everyone else has said, it is in fact true: watching the ending will make you shed a single manly tear from all of its win.
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

on 1/15/2012, 3:54 pm
That is a funny game xD

Bookmarking it.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

on 1/15/2012, 4:07 pm
This is absolutely amazing <3

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum