NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Liu Kang Vs Ryu - Page 2 Empty Re: Liu Kang Vs Ryu

on 1/19/2012, 7:51 pm
Exactly. He even destroyed a dimension with one of his Kamehameha's as a kid.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

on 1/19/2012, 8:50 pm
Toxic Reaper wrote: I'm sorry but there is no "C" in Mortal Kombat so yeah.
god....you're a douche

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Liu Kang Vs Ryu - Page 2 Untitl15
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

on 1/20/2012, 7:27 am
Woah, talk about a close minded person.

It's really pointless to argue with such a stupid person who only cares for one side and doesn't go see the other one.
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/20/2012, 8:13 am
Yeah, I'm not going to reply back to his comments. I can't be bothered anymore.

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

on 1/20/2012, 6:11 pm
@NS01 wrote:Exactly. He even destroyed a dimension with one of his Kamehameha's as a kid.

when was this?? I missed some eps of DB so I iz confused now

@Leo wrote:Woah, talk about a close minded person.

It's really pointless to argue with such a stupid person who only cares for one side and doesn't go see the other one.

saddest part is his knowlege of MK isn't spot on either, some was true but not all

if your gonna take a side and ignore the other at least make sure you know everything about that one side and make sure its 100% accurate.

Liu Kang Vs Ryu - Page 2 Ichigo10
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

on 1/20/2012, 6:36 pm
It's even more pointless you're arguing whether two fictitious characters from separate video games could beat each other in the first place.

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1691
Registration date : 2011-03-09

on 1/20/2012, 7:09 pm
@Jellal wrote:It's even more pointless you're arguing whether two fictitious characters from separate video games could beat each other in the first place.

Goku's drawn, Liu Kang's realife based. Goku's got it in the bag anyday./
AssyrianMike08
AssyrianMike08
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2010-12-19

on 1/21/2012, 12:37 am
lol wow this dragged on further than i thought it would. I still don't see Kang taking Ryu down, but the fight would be too great! Anyone want to animate it? lol

Liu Kang Vs Ryu - Page 2 Ichigo_bankai__475__by_miichaneko-d4hrjpz

KAIZOUKUUNEE OREWAAAA NAROOOOO lol!

Current Animations Progress:

Gohan Vs Ichigo Vs Luffy Vs Naruto Vs Tsuna
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/21/2012, 6:24 am
Luffy would give Kang a hard time. All the dude keeps saying is that Liu Kang's god form beat Raiden and Shao Khan? So the fuck what? They're nothing what Goku took on. Kid Buu?

AssyrianMike08
AssyrianMike08
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/21/2012, 11:50 am
@NS01 wrote:Luffy would give Kang a hard time. All the dude keeps saying is that Liu Kang's god form beat Raiden and Shao Khan? So the fuck what? They're nothing what Goku took on. Kid Buu?
Lui stands no chance against luffy my bro. Base luffy can knock buildings out with his weakest attack Gomu Gomu No Pistol. Now after that we have better attacvks like Rifle, bazooka, and storm, which can get even better with Gear 2nd, then if needed Gear 3rd comes into play, and lastly we have timeskip luffy now. Luffy has taken fire damage before and got right back up. I'm sure luffy could take kang out.

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

on 1/21/2012, 12:34 pm
But I'm contributing to the topic, the discussion moves forward because I said Ken.

Not possible Ken can't be concluded because he's Ryu's rival, which limits him out of this though, is not a possible argument because Ken is Ken therefore Ryu is not.

Liu Kang Vs Ryu - Page 2 Purple11

[The Return]
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

on 1/21/2012, 1:11 pm
Patt (프랭크) wrote:But I'm contributing to the topic, the discussion moves forward because I said Ken.

Not possible Ken can't be concluded because he's Ryu's rival, which limits him out of this though, is not a possible argument because Ken is Ken therefore Ryu is not.

I'll be screenshotting all of your useless posts.
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

on 1/21/2012, 1:15 pm
I can't say you can't, however I don't think you will have a chance to do that, since, well, I don't do such thing... ; )

Liu Kang Vs Ryu - Page 2 Purple11

[The Return]
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

on 1/30/2012, 1:38 pm
@Kane wrote:
@Jellal wrote:It's even more pointless you're arguing whether two fictitious characters from separate video games could beat each other in the first place.

Goku's drawn, Liu Kang's realife based. Goku's got it in the bag anyday./

when did goku get into the topic of lui kang vs ryu???

@AssyrianMike08 wrote:lol wow this dragged on further than i thought it would. I still don't see Kang taking Ryu down, but the fight would be too great! Anyone want to animate it? lol

....I call dibs....after I finnish my other stuff....I'll start it today though cuz i has free time.

Liu Kang Vs Ryu - Page 2 Ichigo10
AssyrianMike08
AssyrianMike08
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/30/2012, 6:57 pm
Alright then. 5hock you can do it. Make it epic!

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum