D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

2012: The Polar Shift - Page 3 Empty Re: 2012: The Polar Shift

on 1/13/2012, 7:03 am
@SXR123 wrote:not to bash on religion or anything, considering i'm cathlic...

what the hell is god doing for africa?

In my opinion. God doesnt just swoop down and start helping people. The life we live now, as precious as it is, is totally asinine seeing how you just for the sole purpose of eventually dying. Then you go on to the after life stuff where either you go to heaven or hell, based on what you did while waiting to die. Im not saying the africans are being tested, that'd be a terrible douchey stupid thing to say. But, life in itself isnt fair, we're meant to live it out, unfortunately life isnt as good for others as it is for us lucky mofo's. Now of course, usually the idea is ask, and you'll get help, but sometimes the answer is no. Why does he choose to say no, idk, but once again, this life is an unfair one filled with hardship and suffering(for most) all we can do is make the most of the experience, then die.

Though it would be awesome f God were to swoop down and smitatate anyone thats fucking up the world xD, but if he did that A LOT of people would be dead(probly me too)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

2012: The Polar Shift - Page 3 Untitl11
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-20

on 1/13/2012, 7:05 am
---Off Topic---
Like he's been doing for all the years he hasn't existed:
nothing
@D3Anims wrote:But, life in itself isnt fair, we're meant to live it out, unfortunately life isnt as good for others as it is for us lucky mofo's. Now of course, usually the idea is ask, and you'll get help, but sometimes the answer is no. Why does he choose to say no, idk, but once again, this life is an unfair one filled with hardship and suffering(for most) all we can do is make the most of the experience, then die.

In other words, god is a lazy prick who doesn't want to help anyone.

Not really a benevolent god.
---On Topic---
Anyways, yeah.
This isn't going to happen.

Even if it does, I look forward to my death.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 1/13/2012, 12:19 pm
A: Duh.
B: You've lived a sinful life, anyhow.
C: Considered redeeming yourself?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

2012: The Polar Shift - Page 3 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

on 1/13/2012, 1:06 pm
Joey. Change the thread's title to 'God'. xD

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/13/2012, 2:01 pm
Will I have to share some scriptures? >:[

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
ANIME SPRITER7.4
ANIME SPRITER7.4
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2011-12-11

on 1/13/2012, 3:03 pm
ILL tell u every thing about God after school

Fc: 4184-3289-5900
2012: The Polar Shift - Page 3 SinisterSmile
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/13/2012, 8:12 pm
how bout not in this thread, for the sake of topic keeping

Ray*~*Ler
Ray*~*Ler
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 780
Registration date : 2011-08-28

on 1/13/2012, 8:25 pm
this is really getting me annoyed. they first said that we were all going to die in may 21st or may 23 in 2011 and nothing happened but what really happened is that so many people commited suicide by believing that the world was going to end... even tho i believe in god i dont think he wants destruction to the universe.

2012: The Polar Shift - Page 3 BlackKyuremsig
BLACK KYUREM<333
Shiny Caught:2 (Shiny Pawniard(idk how many REs)October 2,2011
New Shiny Caught:Liepard2012: The Polar Shift - Page 3 Shiny_Liepard_BW(2013 REs)October 8,2012
Signature shop: 2012: The Polar Shift - Page 3 SuperVegetasig_zps5897075c
Best LOL in my life. GOOD JOB RUBEN! also proof that yoshi is >_>..
Spoiler:
2012: The Polar Shift - Page 3 LOOOLGFRUBEN2012: The Polar Shift - Page 3 VrWMv
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/13/2012, 8:30 pm
Its not destruction as much as it is just a natural cycle. If the earth has been known to crossover that plane thingy several times, then it just naturally does. I doubt that the entire crust will just shift though seeing how we have continental plates and whatnot

Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/13/2012, 8:33 pm
@Ping wrote:A: Duh.
Right, I've lived such a sinful life.
Despite the only sin I've committed is "blaspheming" the "lord".

Redeem myself?
I haven't done anything wrong.
Not believing in your tyrannical overlord doesn't make me a bad person.

Seriously, this is why I fucking hate Christians.
You act as if you are possibly the best people on the world and shove your beliefs down everyone's throat and call them evil when they refuse to convert to your nonsense.

Now enough going off topic.
This thread isn't about religion or god.
@D3Anims wrote:Its not destruction as much as it is just a natural cycle. If the earth has been known to crossover that plane thingy several times, then it just naturally does. I doubt that the entire crust will just shift though seeing how we have continental plates and whatnot
Although that was poorly articulated, that's basically a good point.
The process of Earth's mantle and crust shifting would probably a lot longer than I'm going to live.
Ray*~*Ler
Ray*~*Ler
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 780
Registration date : 2011-08-28

on 1/13/2012, 8:35 pm
@D3Anims wrote:Its not destruction as much as it is just a natural cycle. If the earth has been known to crossover that plane thingy several times, then it just naturally does. I doubt that the entire crust will just shift though seeing how we have continental plates and whatnot
but they always put everything on the earth... NOT THE OTHER PLANETS. so if they say the earth is going to be destroyed that and that.. its fake.

2012: The Polar Shift - Page 3 BlackKyuremsig
BLACK KYUREM<333
Shiny Caught:2 (Shiny Pawniard(idk how many REs)October 2,2011
New Shiny Caught:Liepard2012: The Polar Shift - Page 3 Shiny_Liepard_BW(2013 REs)October 8,2012
Signature shop: 2012: The Polar Shift - Page 3 SuperVegetasig_zps5897075c
Best LOL in my life. GOOD JOB RUBEN! also proof that yoshi is >_>..
Spoiler:
2012: The Polar Shift - Page 3 LOOOLGFRUBEN2012: The Polar Shift - Page 3 VrWMv
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/13/2012, 8:43 pm
@Ray*~*Ler wrote:
but they always put everything on the earth... NOT THE OTHER PLANETS. so if they say the earth is going to be destroyed that and that.. its fake.

Yep, the sun turning into a red giant and engulfing the inner planets is fake.
I mean, who could beat that ingenious reasoning?
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/13/2012, 8:45 pm
they say earth (im guessing) because we live on it. I dont care about what happens to mercury or venus, i like mars though. But we're the ones that will be affected by this. Thatd be like having a problem because when you watch the weather forecast they dont tell you the weather on the other planets as well

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/14/2012, 2:23 am
Read Revelations and Matthews, fools. Most of the Christian Greek Scriptures tell the prophecies that happen, and will happen. Matthew 24:1-33 is a good start for you fools.

D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/14/2012, 2:35 am
le bibble says not to call peoples fools

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-19
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 1/14/2012, 2:48 am
Holy crap three religious topics at once. Just get back to the shift itself an dnot the crap taht might happen after

2012: The Polar Shift - Page 3 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
ANIME SPRITER7.4
ANIME SPRITER7.4
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2011-12-11

on 1/14/2012, 2:52 am
@SXR123 wrote:not to bash on religion or anything, considering i'm cathlic...

what the hell is god doing for africa?

God cant help people with there doors closed to there souls God has helped Africa not as a continent but as individuals who believe in him, despite that Martin Luther King brought u to a better country and God has helped him threw making life better for all of use were theres less poverty. So just think back how many country's are poor and Christian not much, but looking back what do you think he did. And so you think i argue how my parents country is as poor as theres No i dont because i know God will come and all man, women and children that has believed in him as king of Kings and the God of Gods will go some where better then earth, and that place is Heaven.

@Ray*~*Ler wrote:this is really getting me annoyed. they first said that we were all going to die in may 21st or may 23 in 2011 and nothing happened but what really happened is that so many people commited suicide by believing that the world was going to end... even tho i believe in god i dont think he wants destruction to the universe.

God does not want destruction but he has given lots of chances to the known believers think back to the book of Moises when God entrusted him to build an arc in an old age, and does who knew that God will flood the earth would have gone in the arc but does who didn't believe in him drowned. and when God gave up his son on the cross to show that there is a God and to show him who is God. well The Lord is the one who can cause the earth destruction and letting the antichrist in charge of earth to show what is evil which is not the people but satan, but by the time the earth is being destroyed and ruled by satan, God will take his Church.

thats why this topic relates so much about Religion, science

@Jellal wrote:
@Ping wrote:A: Duh.
Right, I've lived such a sinful life.
Despite the only sin I've committed is "blaspheming" the "lord".

Redeem myself?
I haven't done anything wrong.
Not believing in your tyrannical overlord doesn't make me a bad person.

Seriously, this is why I fucking hate Christians.
You act as if you are possibly the best people on the world and shove your beliefs down everyone's throat and call them evil when they refuse to convert to your nonsense.

Now enough going off topic.
This thread isn't about religion or god.

the fact that Christians preach to u people because we care for you and your souls and we care about what you do, tell me how many has told you that nobody, we dont force u to believe and if u dont want to listen dont.

Fc: 4184-3289-5900
2012: The Polar Shift - Page 3 SinisterSmile
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/14/2012, 3:00 am
In Genesis he's talking about Noah and how much faith he had in God for over 40+ years. Flood came and drawned everyone.

Also, this dude is right. God wants his news about his kingdom to be preached in the inhabited earth. Matthew 24:14:
"And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come."
By end, it mean the day of God when he removes the wicked and stops Satan who rules the world. I mean hey you've been preached to at the door by witnesses or other people from different religions- they're giving you the message. Not by force, nor are we trying to convert you. If you don't want to listen then that's you. ^ ^

That was great Anime Spriter. What you said. Very Happy

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-19
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 1/14/2012, 3:17 am
I hate you people. Locked.

2012: The Polar Shift - Page 3 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

on 1/14/2012, 7:40 am
Sorry guys but...kind of had to. Went too far out of hand.

2012: The Polar Shift - Page 3 Purple11

[The Return]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum