Tal
Kane
Leaf
Leo
SXR123
AaronKun
17 posters
Go down

Have You Seen the Original Wall Breaker?

2 - 13%
5 - 33%
6 - 40%
2 - 13%

Total Votes: 15

Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2011-03-09

Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab! - Page 4 Empty Re: Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab!

1/7/2012, 9:49 pm
Oh okay, I'll try and start soon but I have no idea how to get my sprites that small...
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab! - Page 4 Empty Re: Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab!

1/7/2012, 10:57 pm
@Kane wrote:Oh okay, I'll try and start soon but I have no idea how to get my sprites that small...

Two things.

1. I didn't realize they were small compared to others, sorry.
2. Use the Tranform Window. I usually set it to 50% or 75%, or some easy-to-remember number.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-02-27
https://www.facebook.com/TJTrollberry

1/8/2012, 9:41 am
i'll start on this in february. everything should've calmed down in my life by then

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sword Gradients with Leaf c:
Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab! - Page 4 Awkwar10
Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab! - Page 4 Pikach11
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan

1/8/2012, 10:12 am
LeafKirby wrote:i'll start on this in february. everything should've calmed down in my life by then

Okay, but the deadline is March 1st.

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan

1/8/2012, 10:36 am
i know. i'll be able to finish my part

Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan

1/8/2012, 5:30 pm
@AaronKun wrote:
@Kane wrote:Oh okay, I'll try and start soon but I have no idea how to get my sprites that small...

Two things.

2. Use the Tranform Window. I usually set it to 50% or 75%, or some easy-to-remember number.

Cool, also do we animate stuff shooting out of the wipepipe? And basically after we're finished do we fade ours out or not?
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan

1/8/2012, 8:52 pm
@Kane wrote:
@AaronKun wrote:

Two things.

Cool, also do we animate stuff shooting out of the wipepipe? And basically after we're finished do we fade ours out or not?

If something shoots out of the Pipe or not-- that's really up to the animators. No fade out, I'm going with a no-transition switch and a sound effect to signify the part switch. I'm not sure I want to make a part or not. Razz

Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan

1/13/2012, 7:32 pm
I'll post an update soon when I get to work on dis' but I can't choose the right character lol.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20144
Registration date : 2010-09-15

1/14/2012, 1:40 pm
This is looking good.

Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab! - Page 4 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Crash
Crash
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2010-04-07

1/14/2012, 4:25 pm
can I play?

Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab! - Page 4 50fe6f8bcc
W A V E D A S H B O Y Z

Respect your elders.
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan

1/14/2012, 4:28 pm
crashbox111 wrote:can I play?
Mos' def. Just be sure to enter before March 1st.

Anonymous

2/17/2012, 4:35 am
Im so entering this collab. But the thing is... who to choose.... hmm....... How about Yoshi?
Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan

2/17/2012, 4:48 pm
oh snap! i forgot about this! D: i choose tails!

AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan

2/23/2012, 8:52 pm
Turns out I'm not making a part lol. If someone could record the final animation, that would be swell. My computer sucks, you see.

Crash
Crash
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2010-04-07

2/24/2012, 12:34 am
http://www.truploader.com/view/874455
how does this look its not done yet tho >.>

Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab! - Page 4 50fe6f8bcc
W A V E D A S H B O Y Z

Respect your elders.
Anonymous

2/24/2012, 7:07 am
not bad.... btw aaron im quitting this project ive got too much to do as it is. hiw about... just a betatester?
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan

7/27/2012, 2:30 pm
LOL, this is still open?

WaelAlzFlash
WaelAlzFlash
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 381
Registration date : 2012-02-13

7/27/2012, 10:03 pm
Woah, so many bitches around, leave the fucking guy alone, who gives a damn if its an overused idea, most collabs ideas are overused, so if you can come up with better shit, than POSTED ON THESPRITAS!!
DONT WANT TO JOIN, SHUT YOUR ASS AND GET OFF!
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan

7/27/2012, 10:14 pm
@WaelAlzFlash wrote:Woah, so many bitches around, leave the fucking guy alone, who gives a damn if its an overused idea, most collabs ideas are overused, so if you can come up with better shit, than POSTED ON THESPRITAS!!
DONT WANT TO JOIN, SHUT YOUR ASS AND GET OFF!

This is dead btw. (Lock?)

WaelAlzFlash
WaelAlzFlash
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 381
Registration date : 2012-02-13

7/27/2012, 10:16 pm
oh man, i thought it was a good idea and wanted to join too, what about i add you on skype, maybe we can work on something different?
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan

7/27/2012, 10:18 pm
@WaelAlzFlash wrote:oh man, i thought it was a good idea and wanted to join too, what about i add you on skype, maybe we can work on something different?

Nah, I animate too differently for a Collab. I'm working on another collab right now, but that's a different story.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum