Tal
Kane
Leaf
Leo
SXR123
AaronKun
17 posters
Go down

Have You Seen the Original Wall Breaker?

2 - 13%
5 - 33%
6 - 40%
2 - 13%

Total Votes: 15

Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-02-27
https://www.facebook.com/TJTrollberry

Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab! - Page 3 Empty Re: Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab!

12/31/2011, 5:48 pm
and a background. don't forget that.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sword Gradients with Leaf c:
Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab! - Page 3 Awkwar10
Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab! - Page 3 Pikach11
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7619
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab! - Page 3 Empty Re: Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab!

1/2/2012, 1:55 pm
.....how bout instead of a wall we use a character and just beat him/her up. and that char can attempt to fight back but fail. and maybe instead of changing the BG theres a universal bg and when one persons char swaps out the next persons jumps in and hits the target before it hits the floor.

that sounds like it could be a pretty good twist to me.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab! - Page 3 Ichigo10
Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan

1/2/2012, 2:22 pm
That's what we were doing....

Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 9153
Registration date : 2009-05-23

1/2/2012, 2:26 pm
Great.

I'm now considering joining this.
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

1/2/2012, 2:30 pm
LeafKirby wrote:That's what we were doing....

were you guy gonna make the target fight back?? didn't look like it to me.

Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan

1/2/2012, 2:35 pm
Good point ^

@Leo wrote:Great.

Woohoo!! We possibly have a winner in the collab!!
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2011-12-22

1/2/2012, 3:54 pm
LeafKirby wrote:Good point ^

@Leo wrote:Great.

Woohoo!! We possibly have a winner in the collab!!

It's a collab, not a contest lol. But yeah, he'll prolly own everyones parts with the intensity of a carebear stare.

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2011-03-09

1/2/2012, 5:04 pm
How about it's the bash Broly collab or someone else that's big?
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan

1/2/2012, 5:16 pm
you should all beat broly but only use characters that are supposed to be the weakest in their respective series but make them move in epic proportions.

dbz fans will probably hate though.

Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator

1/3/2012, 6:51 am
^
This gives me tons of ideas...hmmmm....
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2009-04-06

1/3/2012, 7:39 am
Lol Sonic FC abuse?
Everyone hates those things.

Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab! - Page 3 Siglookingassnigga
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan

1/3/2012, 8:25 pm
@Mistah_Jayden wrote:Lol Sonic FC abuse?
Everyone hates those things.

This guy's got it! I've gots-ta change that template again, don't I? Dangit.

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan

1/4/2012, 3:15 pm
what FC are we gonna use? and are we gonna pass around the .FLA so that we can have our camera jump in as soon as the other person's part ends?

Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator

1/4/2012, 3:22 pm
I can give a few suggestions about what FC you guys can use.

I really want to join this.
Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan

1/4/2012, 3:24 pm
@Leo wrote:I can give a few suggestions about what FC you guys can use.

I really want to join this.

You should make a part but with drawings/cartoons instead of sprites well if you want.
Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator

1/4/2012, 3:26 pm
lol no

It will break the flow of the collab.
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13123
Registration date : 2009-03-28

1/4/2012, 6:31 pm
^ It does ruin the mood a bit.
Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan

1/4/2012, 6:47 pm
aaron where are you?!

AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan

1/5/2012, 10:51 am
LeafKirby wrote:aaron where are you?!

Sorry I'm here, procrastinating a bit. I'm starting on the template right now. I've decided to go with the Warp Pipe, because after all, Broly can come out of the Warp Pipe anytime. As a neat little idea, he can become a challenge to ruin some peoples combos. For example, spiking (like in Super Smash Bros. Brawl) would completely ruin a combo since the player hit the ground without attacking.

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20144
Registration date : 2010-09-15

1/5/2012, 11:19 am
This is rockin'.

Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab! - Page 3 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan

1/5/2012, 11:32 am
or maybe you can make completely random objects popout of the pipe every 10-15 hits(like sandbag in smash bros. brawl) and maybe a bomb or some other weapon/character/miniboss/power up can force(or almost force) the character to stop his combo.

how can an power up stop a combo?

well some characters stop moving for few seconds when they grab power ups.

AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan

1/5/2012, 7:06 pm
@5h0ck wrote:or maybe you can make completely random objects popout of the pipe every 10-15 hits(like sandbag in smash bros. brawl) and maybe a bomb or some other weapon/character/miniboss/power up can force(or almost force) the character to stop his combo.

how can an power up stop a combo?

well some characters stop moving for few seconds when they grab power ups.

Well, I don't think there should be a set number or time, so we'll say at random times, random things come out of the Warp Pipe to try and ruin your combos!

AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan

1/7/2012, 5:30 pm
Did anyone see the updated template? You guys can start now...
For this, I've decided no music. I have a few songs in mind. The ideas you all produce need to really be far outside the box. I want this to be the collab that hits it big, and everyone wants to suddenly join this site (as if I haven't said that before).

Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan

1/7/2012, 5:44 pm
Okay, one thing to clear up for people, firstly go to File > Publish Settings and change where the file needs to go, because Aaron set it for himself so it set it somewhere else so the Movie can play.

Also another thing, why is the BG/Stage so small lol?
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan

1/7/2012, 8:57 pm
@Kane wrote:Okay, one thing to clear up for people, firstly go to File > Publish Settings and change where the file needs to go, because Aaron set it for himself so it set it somewhere else so the Movie can play.

Also another thing, why is the BG/Stage so small lol?

I have to make things small because my computer isn't very fast. Less to render = less time needed to load. If I had a faster computer, my animations would blow up cars. But I really don't have much to work with speed-wise.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum