Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab!

+13
5h0ck
Mistah_Jayden
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
xKAreloadedx
Toxic
darkdragon581
Eric
Tal
Kane
Leaf
Leo
SXR123
AaronKun
17 posters
Go down

Have You Seen the Original Wall Breaker?

2 - 13%
5 - 33%
6 - 40%
2 - 13%
 
Total Votes: 15
 
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2011-12-22
Location : The Super Mario Universe.

Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab! Empty Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab!

12/30/2011, 11:56 am
Welcome to the Combo Collab Thread!

TheSpritas Combo Collab Template:
http://www.mediafire.com/?e854vxnj0avs5cu

Project: Scaled to fit 720 x 480, using a VCam or not.
Sprites: Anything in the Universe You Want!
Audio: Please use 1 minute BGM loops to preserve space! Suggestions welcome.
Files: For the love of TheSpritas, add ALL of your animation files to a folder with your username!


Game Rules (Propz for Mistah_Jayden)
- You will be attacking a giant Super Mario Bros. warp pipe. ('Cuz the preloader has Mario in the logo)
- Segments must be consective! (Only change the background if it's a characters' power or something.)
- Do not slow down the animation pace, this is supposed to be blazing-fast!
- Parts in the animation can last from 5 seconds to 2 minutes! (Told you it was supposed to be fast.)
- Once a character breaks a combo, they must teleport away within 10 seconds!
- This is a complete attack-bash! Yay for senseless violence!
- Please keep some sort of combo-counter in your animation!
- A "Break" is formed whenever characters stop moving on the ground or an attack misses.
- Once a "Break" is formed, the character is out, and the next character is called in immediately.
- When animating, leave the ending up to the next collab member!
- When animating, don't forget to name those files! Seriously, you'll have to resend your submission!
- Use any voice clips or sounds you can or want to, I don't really mind. Just limit DBZ.
- The project deadline is March 1st! You can send in as many entries as you like!


Last edited by AaronKun on 1/5/2012, 7:42 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Need to update the template...)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 27
Number of posts : 11610
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab! Empty Re: Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab!

12/30/2011, 12:16 pm
listen. if you hadn't noticed, THIS isn't where collabs belong. They belong in the collaboration section in the animation section of the site.

but the collab? A nice idea, I may take part in it if you don't mind.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab! Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2011-12-22
Location : The Super Mario Universe.

Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab! Empty Re: Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab!

12/30/2011, 12:31 pm
@SXR123 wrote:listen. if you hadn't noticed, THIS isn't where collabs belong. They belong in the collaboration section in the animation section of the site.

but the collab? A nice idea, I may take part in it if you don't mind.

I don't mind, and the Sprite Challenges Board is Administrator-only. I would've posted it there if I was allowed to. Also, by all means, join! I want this to hit the big-time and plaster TheSpritas advertisements all over the menus! I think we need some recruits, and I'm posting anywhere to get them. In fact, I'll be editing a Spritas Advert soon.

**EDIT, Oh that's where you meant! Can a moderator please move this to the Collaborations Board?


Last edited by AaronKun on 12/30/2011, 12:32 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Oh, wait a minute!)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 9153
Registration date : 2009-05-23
Location : Brazil

Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab! Empty Re: Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab!

12/30/2011, 12:57 pm
Apparently I can move stuff posted from the competition section to other sections. Weird.

Anyway, good luck with this.
Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-02-27
Location : skype lol
https://www.facebook.com/TJTrollberry

Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab! Empty Re: Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab!

12/30/2011, 1:23 pm
hey i wanna join. it sounds fun. how long does it have to be?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sword Gradients with Leaf c:
Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab! Awkwar10
Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab! Pikach11
Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2011-03-09
Location : Ping's Booty Folder

Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab! Empty Re: Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab!

12/30/2011, 1:34 pm
You know first I was like maybe.

But then I realized several things, we're not doing this.

No for the love of god, we are not doing this collab unless I'm thinking what your saying wrong, if so could you please atleast have a short animation to show the stuff we need like the scene and how to fight the wall, not a good animation but a basic one to get the gist of it.

The reasons we're not doing it is because Maplemation is already doing the one from above that you have linked, I've got nothing against them but I don't want our site to be unoriginal just because we can't think up a better idea.
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 3971
Registration date : 2011-08-20
Location : i dunno man...

Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab! Empty Re: Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab!

12/30/2011, 1:57 pm
didn't fucking get the point of this collab...

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"Interesting sig text"

Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab! Youtub10
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 27
Number of posts : 4283
Registration date : 2008-10-20
Location : New York

Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab! Empty Re: Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab!

12/30/2011, 2:18 pm
Oh look another collab part to add on to your 50 other projects.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab! Banned1a7c7e438gif
Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-02-27
Location : skype lol
https://www.facebook.com/TJTrollberry

Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab! Empty Re: Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab!

12/30/2011, 2:26 pm
tal9x9 wrote:didn't fucking get the point of this collab...
you beat up a wall until it breaks. not that complicated.
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2011-12-22
Location : The Super Mario Universe.

Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab! Empty Re: Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab!

12/30/2011, 2:28 pm
@Eric wrote:Oh look another collab part to add on to your 50 other projects.

Who are you talking to? I'm a little confuzzled.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 3971
Registration date : 2011-08-20
Location : i dunno man...

Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab! Empty Re: Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab!

12/30/2011, 2:44 pm
idea dumb, is it suppose to be comedy, action or what?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"Interesting sig text"

Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab! Youtub10
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2011-12-22
Location : The Super Mario Universe.

Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab! Empty Re: Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab!

12/30/2011, 2:50 pm
tal9x9 wrote:idea dumb, is it suppose to be comedy, action or what?
Just watch the animation in the first post.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-02-27
Location : skype lol
https://www.facebook.com/TJTrollberry

Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab! Empty Re: Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab!

12/30/2011, 3:17 pm
tal9x9 wrote:idea dumb, is it suppose to be comedy, action or what?
action. and it's better than any shit you could come up with.
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05
Location : Austin, Minnesota

Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab! Empty Re: Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab!

12/30/2011, 5:12 pm
the idea isn't original, maplemation has had 2 collab with practically the exact same concept and they are working on a 3rd.

and if this is saposta be a collab then why the hell are there rewards? wouldn't that make it a contest....

i can already tell this collab is going to die. for a collab to work the person who starts it has to be at least mildly known and respected.
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2011-12-22
Location : The Super Mario Universe.

Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab! Empty Re: Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab!

12/30/2011, 5:46 pm
@darkdragon581 wrote:the idea isn't original, maplemation has had 2 collab with practically the exact same concept and they are working on a 3rd.

and if this is saposta be a collab then why the hell are there rewards? wouldn't that make it a contest....

i can already tell this collab is going to die. for a collab to work the person who starts it has to be at least mildly known and respected.

Seriously dude? Enough with the word-games. If you're not gonna enter then all you have to do is leave.
It's just that simple.

And how the fuck would I know what Maplemation does? This is Spritas.


Last edited by AaronKun on 12/30/2011, 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed Double-Post)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05
Location : Austin, Minnesota

Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab! Empty Re: Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab!

12/30/2011, 9:41 pm
how the fuck would I know what Maplemation does?

because there is clearly a maple fan character in your signature.


AND you are being warned for double posting.
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2011-12-22
Location : The Super Mario Universe.

Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab! Empty Re: Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab!

12/30/2011, 10:26 pm
@darkdragon581 wrote:
how the fuck would I know what Maplemation does?

because there is clearly a maple fan character in your signature.


AND you are being warned for double posting.

Double-post was an accident, and
Having a Maplesimulator.com character does not mean I know each and every thread on a completely different site, Maplemation, genius. I signed up there I don't know how long ago, and I haven't signed in since. Don't remember posting any topics, don't remember entering any collabs, but I do remember doing something with my icon and siggy.


Last edited by AaronKun on 12/30/2011, 10:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

___________________________________________________________________________________________

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-02-27
Location : skype lol
https://www.facebook.com/TJTrollberry

Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab! Empty Re: Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab!

12/30/2011, 10:34 pm
Well to distract you from your impending anger, when are the parts due?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sword Gradients with Leaf c:
Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab! Awkwar10
Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab! Pikach11
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2011-12-22
Location : The Super Mario Universe.

Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab! Empty Re: Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab!

12/30/2011, 10:34 pm
LeafKirby wrote:Well to distract you from your impending anger, when are the parts due?
I'll add that to the first post. Reload the page for 30 seconds.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2011-03-09
Location : Ping's Booty Folder

Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab! Empty Re: Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab!

12/30/2011, 11:19 pm
Do this and you'll ruin our reputation.
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2011-12-22
Location : The Super Mario Universe.

Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab! Empty Re: Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab!

12/30/2011, 11:23 pm
@Kane wrote:Do this and you'll ruin our reputation.
Not quite. With all due respect to the mods, when the moderators start their post with hasty attitudes, they ruin our reputation. That's probably why we don't have so many active members. The site is just fine, it's just the moderators hasty posts.

...And again, will all due respect.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2011-03-09
Location : Ping's Booty Folder

Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab! Empty Re: Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab!

12/30/2011, 11:26 pm
@AaronKun wrote:
@Kane wrote:Do this and you'll ruin our reputation.
Not quite. With all due respect to the mods, when the moderators start their post with hasty attitudes, they ruin our reputation. That's probably why we don't have so many active members. The site is just fine, it's just the moderators hasty posts.

...And again, will all due respect.

Bitch fucking please.

Stop whining dude, making a collab similar to that guys is just wrong, especially when maplemation are also going to do it, no disrespect but if you don't change it I'll lose all respect for you.
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2011-12-22
Location : The Super Mario Universe.

Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab! Empty Re: Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab!

12/30/2011, 11:33 pm
@Kane wrote:
@AaronKun wrote:
@Kane wrote:Do this and you'll ruin our reputation.
Not quite. With all due respect to the mods, when the moderators start their post with hasty attitudes, they ruin our reputation. That's probably why we don't have so many active members. The site is just fine, it's just the moderators hasty posts.

...And again, will all due respect.

Bitch fucking please.

Stop whining dude, making a collab similar to that guys is just wrong, especially when maplemation are also going to do it, no disrespect but if you don't change it I'll lose all respect for you.

Dude, how was I supposed to know what a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT forums threads are? I registered once, changed an icon and never returned. This is the first time Maplemation has come into my mind in I don't know how long.

There's that hasty attitude in posts that people run away from. If you can't change that disrespectful tone, then I won't mind you out of my collabs. In fact, I'd help you find the front door out.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2011-03-09
Location : Ping's Booty Folder

Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab! Empty Re: Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab!

12/30/2011, 11:39 pm
@AaronKun wrote:
@Kane wrote:
@AaronKun wrote:
@Kane wrote:Do this and you'll ruin our reputation.
Not quite. With all due respect to the mods, when the moderators start their post with hasty attitudes, they ruin our reputation. That's probably why we don't have so many active members. The site is just fine, it's just the moderators hasty posts.

...And again, will all due respect.

Bitch fucking please.

Stop whining dude, making a collab similar to that guys is just wrong, especially when maplemation are also going to do it, no disrespect but if you don't change it I'll lose all respect for you.

Dude, how was I supposed to know what a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT forums threads are? I registered once, changed an icon and never returned. This is the first time Maplemation has come into my mind in I don't know how long.

There's that hasty attitude in posts that people run away from. If you can't change that disrespectful tone, then I won't mind you out of my collabs. In fact, I'd help you find the front door out.

Dude, heaps of other people have told you about this but I haven't seen you once listen. I don't care about the tone, your tone before was actually so rude it made me want to punch you in the face.

Anyway, all I'm telling you to do is to make it a bit more original, is that so much to ask or are you just going to ignore me like everyone else?
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 108
Number of posts : 5122
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess

Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab! Empty Re: Combo Collab - Site-Wide Collab!

12/30/2011, 11:39 pm
Nigga I swearing to fucking god if you PUT THE SPRITAS PRELOADER IN THIS I will Put A ruler 8 inches inside your but hole. So yeah don't FUCKING DO IT DAM IT. YOUR GONNA FUCK EVERYONE UP. Also stop whining about the mods there telling you the fucking truth. Grow Up.
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum