Go down
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

Uzumaki Naruto VS Kurosaki Ichigo  - Page 2 Empty Re: Uzumaki Naruto VS Kurosaki Ichigo

12/29/2011, 8:52 am
anyone else think its funny how whenever someone calls him toushiro he's all like "Thats Captain Hitsugaya to you!"

every time he says that it reminds me of those Mama Luigi youtube poops "Thats Mama Luigi to you Mario!" lol

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Uzumaki Naruto VS Kurosaki Ichigo  - Page 2 Ichigo10
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Uzumaki Naruto VS Kurosaki Ichigo  - Page 2 Empty Re: Uzumaki Naruto VS Kurosaki Ichigo

3/25/2012, 1:17 pm
Teaser, front page. ^-^

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

3/25/2012, 1:39 pm
...Im rooting for Ichigo

Uzumaki Naruto VS Kurosaki Ichigo  - Page 2 Untitl15
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

3/25/2012, 1:43 pm
Of course you would xD

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
GEARichard
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1213
Registration date : 2011-02-24

3/25/2012, 1:46 pm
That sexyness.. I never saw something like that..
Asides from flash with what are you working man? That looks friggin awesome

Hitlist (not organized):
Spoiler:

- xKAreloaded
- Leo (hopefully someday he'll accept)
- Dabestbrawler
- Exorz
- LightSpriter
- Leaf
- Eric
- SquirrelKidd
- NDS
- Patt (he doesn't animate anymore :'c)
- Pac-Boy (not even active)
- DestructionSeries (not even active)
- Mystah_Jayden (barely active)
- Face
- 5h0ck
- moke311
- Atomic
- Keezy

Everyone here, is considered (IMO), someone with great animation skills. So I want to battle them. Hopefully, it can happen someday.
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

3/25/2012, 1:50 pm
After Effects, and now with 3ds Max too Razz

Hm, I made this whilst messing about with the two the other day:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGT3isuzYP8&list=PLBE802226943E715F&index=7&feature=plcp
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

3/25/2012, 1:54 pm
@NS01 wrote:Of course you would xD
LOL Of course I "would" anything less than Ichigo victory and Im calling HACKS!!

NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

3/25/2012, 1:55 pm
Sorry to burst your bubble but they're going to be equally matched ;D

GEARichard
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1213
Registration date : 2011-02-24

3/25/2012, 1:57 pm
O_O Thanks..
I'm being left behind! No! I gotta learn AE!
Please NS01 finish this awesomeness

Hitlist (not organized):
Spoiler:

- xKAreloaded
- Leo (hopefully someday he'll accept)
- Dabestbrawler
- Exorz
- LightSpriter
- Leaf
- Eric
- SquirrelKidd
- NDS
- Patt (he doesn't animate anymore :'c)
- Pac-Boy (not even active)
- DestructionSeries (not even active)
- Mystah_Jayden (barely active)
- Face
- 5h0ck
- moke311
- Atomic
- Keezy

Everyone here, is considered (IMO), someone with great animation skills. So I want to battle them. Hopefully, it can happen someday.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

3/25/2012, 2:00 pm
thats fine but there has to be a winner and Im putting my monopoly money on ichigo

NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

3/25/2012, 2:03 pm
@GEARichard wrote:O_O Thanks..

Will do. And it really isn't hard. Just that animation itself was really time consuming.

@Face wrote:thats fine but there has to be a winner and Im putting my monopoly money on ichigo

I haven't finished there fight yet so you're on. *takes money*
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

3/25/2012, 2:11 pm
@NS01 wrote:
@GEARichard wrote:O_O Thanks..

Will do. And it really isn't hard. Just that animation itself was really time consuming.

@Face wrote:thats fine but there has to be a winner and Im putting my monopoly money on ichigo

I haven't finished there fight yet so you're on. *takes money*
what the hell you're the creator you can't take the bet crazy ass man furthermore if YOU are betting on the other guy that give it away

NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

3/25/2012, 2:12 pm
I'm holding onto it ;]

No but seriously, I don't want to be biased so this match will probably end in a draw.

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

3/25/2012, 2:22 pm
@NS01 wrote:I'm holding onto it ;]

No but seriously, I don't want to be biased so this match will probably end in a draw.
GODDAMMIT YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSE TO TELL US FOOL!!! look you want to be fair flip a coin (A 2 out of 3session)AND FOR GOD SAKE DONT TELL US! and there you go

NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

3/25/2012, 2:27 pm
Lmao. I said probably, I haven't planned that far yet.

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

3/25/2012, 2:34 pm
Kick his ass ichigo

Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2009-04-06

3/26/2012, 2:24 am
Duuude how do you convert your videos? They look soo pretty, Shocked

Uzumaki Naruto VS Kurosaki Ichigo  - Page 2 Siglookingassnigga
Blackleafe
Blackleafe
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1322
Registration date : 2011-06-01

3/26/2012, 4:20 am
I just found this thing.... and i don't fucking know but it seems that my idead are leaking or i'm having rly bad luck.... that ichigo in front of moon looks exactly like mine when he does power up. -.- wtf is going on.... idk but i won't lose to that. Damn AE is overrated.

Uzumaki Naruto VS Kurosaki Ichigo  - Page 2 Nimeta12
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

3/26/2012, 5:00 am
@Mistah_Jayden wrote:Duuude how do you convert your videos? They look soo pretty, Shocked

AE HD render xD

@Blackleafe wrote:I just found this thing.... and i don't fucking know but it seems that my idead are leaking or i'm having rly bad luck.... that ichigo in front of moon looks exactly like mine when he does power up. -.- wtf is going on.... idk but i won't lose to that. Damn AE is overrated.

I had this idea since I finished Naruto Vs Ichigo old animation. Which was like 2009. Just couldn't put it into fruition. You can do what you wanna do, just don't copy my shit >.>
Blackleafe
Blackleafe
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1322
Registration date : 2011-06-01

3/26/2012, 6:36 am
HAHAHAH Lol ok, but how can i copy something which was in my mind before i ever even had clue about this thing of yours XD is it still copying? I got my idea from the actual Anime ichigo vs Kenpachi. And i know you just possible can't be copying me so... the situation is kind of complicated Razz Why i care about stuff like this? Because i can make a bet that when i release my video which has same kind of ichigo, i'm going to get lots of angry messages which blame me for copying your stuff.

Uzumaki Naruto VS Kurosaki Ichigo  - Page 2 Nimeta12
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

3/26/2012, 8:36 am
LOL

Uzumaki Naruto VS Kurosaki Ichigo  - Page 2 Bg_mak31

5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

3/26/2012, 9:19 am
lol donkey kong currency

anyways is fullbringer ichigo gonna make an appearance?

Uzumaki Naruto VS Kurosaki Ichigo  - Page 2 Ichigo10
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2009-04-06

3/26/2012, 11:34 am
@NS01 wrote:
@Mistah_Jayden wrote:Duuude how do you convert your videos? They look soo pretty, Shocked

AE HD render xD

Awwwwwww. Lmao teach the poor grimlin? Not now though. Like 3 weeks ago my computer went to shit and I lost everything. I bought a new 1500 dollar laptop so until it comes I'm practically useless.

@Blackleafe wrote:HAHAHAH Lol ok, but how can i copy something which was in my mind before i ever even had clue about this thing of yours XD is it still copying? I got my idea from the actual Anime ichigo vs Kenpachi. And i know you just possible can't be copying me so... the situation is kind of complicated Razz Why i care about stuff like this? Because i can make a bet that when i release my video which has same kind of ichigo, i'm going to get lots of angry messages which blame me for copying your stuff.

The fuck you talking about? Just because you use Ichigo doesn't mean you're copying him. JUST don't copy his coreography or anything he does and you'll be fine.

Uzumaki Naruto VS Kurosaki Ichigo  - Page 2 Siglookingassnigga
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

3/26/2012, 11:47 am
@5h0ck wrote:lol donkey kong currency

LOL hell yea

NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

3/26/2012, 1:01 pm
@Blackleafe wrote:HAHAHAH Lol ok, but how can i copy something which was in my mind before i ever even had clue about this thing of yours XD is it still copying? I got my idea from the actual Anime ichigo vs Kenpachi. And i know you just possible can't be copying me so... the situation is kind of complicated Razz Why i care about stuff like this? Because i can make a bet that when i release my video which has same kind of ichigo, i'm going to get lots of angry messages which blame me for copying your stuff.

Wtf.

@5h0ck wrote:lol donkey kong currency

anyways is fullbringer ichigo gonna make an appearance?

I can't keep up with the manga so I'm keeping it at Final Getsuga Tenshou. Is this a new form?

Awwwwwww. Lmao teach the poor grimlin? Not now though. Like 3 weeks ago my computer went to shit and I lost everything. I bought a new 1500 dollar laptop so until it comes I'm practically useless.

Should I make a tutorial and just put it in the tutorial section?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum