Go down
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3972
Registration date : 2011-08-20

Minecraft Brotherhood Song - A Minecraft - Page 2 Empty Re: Minecraft Brotherhood Song - A Minecraft

on 12/24/2011, 3:18 pm
anyway, let's just settle this like this:

Me get money "NOT legal way", you be good and tell me i no good, me rich you....good...

anyway, don't use drugs.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"Interesting sig text"

Minecraft Brotherhood Song - A Minecraft - Page 2 Youtub10
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03

Minecraft Brotherhood Song - A Minecraft - Page 2 Empty Re: Minecraft Brotherhood Song - A Minecraft

on 12/24/2011, 3:34 pm
Um guys you can actually get money from minecraft notch gave premisson that why the yogscast is a youtube partern and shit and thats why people make call of duty videos because of people like machinima encouraging it.
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/25/2011, 2:04 am
yay your smart, i also think that notch won't fucking care about my little channel...

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"Interesting sig text"

Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1691
Registration date : 2011-03-09

on 12/25/2011, 3:30 am
tal9x9 wrote:yay your smart, i also think that notch won't fucking care about my little channel...

He won't.

Because the more partnerships mean the more Minecraft videos, which mean the more sponsered Minecraft is getting and the more money and promotion he will make so its a win, win win situation.
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/25/2011, 3:36 am
so yay, everyone are happy, now let's go back to topic....

"Interesting sig text"

SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

on 12/25/2011, 9:52 am
well excuse me for not getting the memo that notch apparently sent out.

Minecraft Brotherhood Song - A Minecraft - Page 2 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/27/2011, 11:00 am
it's cool i forgive you (:

"Interesting sig text"

Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/13/2012, 10:50 am
sorry to bring out old topics but i figured that money thing out (no i'm not banned)

now we really start to get money from videos!

if you'll look at our videos you'll see that now there are ads.

but on the videos like the TNT and revenge parodies there aren't because on this kind of videos or "matched content part" videos you can't make money from those kind cause it is illegal.

so you were half-right SXR.

"Interesting sig text"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum