Go down
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3972
Registration date : 2011-08-20

Minecraft Brotherhood Song - A Minecraft Empty Minecraft Brotherhood Song - A Minecraft

on 12/23/2011, 8:57 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X36gHHVNEo

it's not amazing it's our first ORIGINAL song, original music, lyrics and everything.

i hope you like it guys.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"Interesting sig text"

Minecraft Brotherhood Song - A Minecraft Youtub10
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Minecraft Brotherhood Song - A Minecraft Empty Re: Minecraft Brotherhood Song - A Minecraft

on 12/23/2011, 9:32 am
holy shit I almost threw up.

jeez dude, you guys need to know how to at least sing before doing this... the song could have been great, the guitar... eehh... it's ok... but you just sounded so... awful.... you didn't even sing your lyrics, you spoke them...

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Minecraft Brotherhood Song - A Minecraft Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan

Minecraft Brotherhood Song - A Minecraft Empty Re: Minecraft Brotherhood Song - A Minecraft

on 12/23/2011, 9:43 am
LOL i know we sing bad.....

and some parts of the songs were singing and not talking

"Interesting sig text"

SXR123
SXR123

on 12/23/2011, 10:06 am
I stopped after a minute, I couldn't make it through....

Minecraft Brotherhood Song - A Minecraft Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/23/2011, 10:17 am
at least i'm getting paid for it

"Interesting sig text"

SXR123
SXR123

on 12/23/2011, 10:38 am
tal9x9 wrote:at least i'm getting paid for it

...what? you got paid to make that video?!

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/23/2011, 10:57 am
All my videos

So far we earned more then what we paid

"Interesting sig text"

SXR123
SXR123

on 12/23/2011, 11:20 am
how the bloody hell are you being payed for this? this is copyrighted material, you don't own minecraft, unless getting permission from notch, you can't make money off this.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/23/2011, 12:01 pm
Everybody makes money out of videos
Especalliy these kind of videos

"Interesting sig text"

SXR123
SXR123

on 12/23/2011, 12:50 pm
but it's not YOUR game. you didn't create it, you shouldn't be allowed to make any money, that's why we can't make money with the sprite videos we create, unless we got permission from sega to use their sprites we can't make money off of them, also, how could you make money when barely anyone knows who you are? you've only got 26 subscribers, youtube wouldn't even consider giving you a partnership, you barely have over 2,000 channel views.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/23/2011, 1:57 pm
yeah but YT don't give a shit, and so does everybody.

"Interesting sig text"

Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

on 12/23/2011, 2:28 pm
inb4lawsuit
SXR123
SXR123

on 12/23/2011, 3:06 pm
tal9x9 wrote:yeah but YT don't give a shit, and so does everybody.

You'll be sorry when youtube bans the channel.

@Leo wrote:inb4lawsuit

Exactly my point.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1691
Registration date : 2011-03-09

on 12/23/2011, 3:18 pm
Uhm... You can't get paid unless you got YT parternship and SXR people are allowed to get money from Minecraft videos.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 12/23/2011, 3:49 pm
what the shit cockles, i should start doing minecraft vids

Minecraft Brotherhood Song - A Minecraft Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/24/2011, 12:44 am
LOL sorry guys, but YT is the one that invited us to get money LOL

i won't get banned.

"Interesting sig text"

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 12/24/2011, 2:09 am
YT does that to any video that gets a lot of views, a lot of us have gotten them for sprite videos, but we can't accept them because its copyright infringement, so we thought/think that's the case here.

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/24/2011, 2:44 am
yeah the thing is...that you can!

if it was copyright infringement then YT wouldn't even tell you that they want to pay you.

"Interesting sig text"

SXR123
SXR123

on 12/24/2011, 11:00 am
tal9x9 wrote:yeah the thing is...that you can!

if it was copyright infringement then YT wouldn't even tell you that they want to pay you.

tal, you're not understanding the concept, I've gotten asked SEVERAL times to become a youtube partner, why? two of my videos have over 100 thousand views. they invited my CHANNEL to become a partner. I had to decline because I don't OWN the sprites. just like you don't own minecraft. Unless you got permission from notch and he told you you could make money off his product, you're in danger of being shut down and sued.

Youtube doesn't look at the video when they want to make money off of it. But it can be flagged nonetheless. you need to stop it tal, unless you want to be sued and shut down.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/24/2011, 12:04 pm
no i won't, because every fucking person does it, and nothing happens.

AND THAT'S IT!

i do also know that people like smosh are very rich from they're YT videos.

now smosh has some videos that related to....zelda, mario and all that.

and they make money out of those videos, and oh look at this THEY DIDN'T GOT BANNED!

and if this really is not legal, then YT will be shut down and not us (us = almost every YT user)

"Interesting sig text"

SXR123
SXR123

on 12/24/2011, 12:55 pm
tal9x9 wrote:no i won't, because every fucking person does it, and nothing happens.

AND THAT'S IT!

and they make money out of those videos, and oh look at this THEY DIDN'T GOT BANNED!

and if this really is not legal, then YT will be shut down and not us (us = almost every YT user)

once again, you're wrong. every person doesn't do it. smosh create original videos using the characters costume and name, and how are you supposed to know they don't call nintendo and ask them themselves? eh? They make professional videos with a very expensive camera, they do a lot to make their videos the best they can be. They put a lot of effort into their videos so they deserve that money.

you? all you do is download a screen recording program and some mods and record what you play.

that, doesn't deserve money.

You're using material that you don't own, the minecraft game for example, the mods you download. you haven't asked permission to use said mods and make money off them. you didn't make the mods, why the hell should you make money off them? A lot of people on those websites put a lot of time into those mods so players like you and me could have fun. Unless they get a cut of the profits, you're technically stealing someone else's work.

but i'm done arguing. i'm gonna get in trouble. good luck with your getting banned.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1691
Registration date : 2011-03-09

on 12/24/2011, 1:17 pm
@SXR123 wrote:
tal9x9 wrote:no i won't, because every fucking person does it, and nothing happens.

AND THAT'S IT!

once again, you're wrong. every person doesn't do it. smosh create original videos using the characters costume and name, and how are you supposed to know they don't call nintendo and ask them themselves? eh? They make professional videos with a very expensive camera, they do a lot to make their videos the best they can be. They put a lot of effort into their videos so they deserve that money.

you? all you do is download a screen recording program and some mods and record what you play.

that, doesn't deserve money.

You're using material that you don't own, the minecraft game for example, the mods you download. you haven't asked permission to use said mods and make money off them. you didn't make the mods, why the hell should you make money off them? A lot of people on those websites put a lot of time into those mods so players like you and me could have fun. Unless they get a cut of the profits, you're technically stealing someone else's work.

but i'm done arguing. i'm gonna get in trouble. good luck with your getting banned.

I didn't read anything you said but I agree, problem is.

Minecraft is allowed to be made money off it, the mods made are okay but you can't make money off those by selling them to the owners.

On Youtube you could make a video about surviving in Minecraft and the more the views, the more money you get.
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/24/2011, 2:02 pm
yup, easy as that.

i also made this in my other account, and i'm doing for a year now, and nothing happens, expect i get money.

"Interesting sig text"

Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03

on 12/24/2011, 2:44 pm
My ears are bleeding that is all.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 12/24/2011, 2:58 pm
idk what's the truth or not, but the whole "just because others are doing it means its ok" is the worst excuse on the planet.

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum