14 posters
Go down
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

Metallic Space Balls To End Human Race Empty Metallic Space Balls To End Human Race

12/22/2011, 9:40 pm
http://www.namibian.com.na/news/full-story/archive/2011/december/article/metal-ball-from-space-falls-in-omusati-region/
http://news.yahoo.com/space-ball-drops-namibia-133326985.html

This has been going on for the past 20 years. Strong metallic balls, that are presumably hollow, and look like they've been made, and arent natural, have been falling on our planet for the past 20 years. I once told my friend that was always super serious and had a fetish for facts that in 2012, Aliens(Martians?) would attack leading to the Sapian-Martian War and our aeronautics teacher would use his piloting skillz to lead a battlion of a newly made "Space Force" to defeat the invaders. He used the mayan extinction argument, but I pointed out that the Mayans knew how terrible and gory and violent, and brutal the war would be, that they allowed themselves to be wiped out. He called me fucking stoopid. BUT NOW LOOK!!!!!

FOR 20 YEARS BALLS MADE OF STRONG FORGED METAL ALLOY HAVE BEEN DROPPED ON OUR WORLD. OFFICIALS SAY THE BALLS ARE HOLLOW. THAT MEANS THEY MUST BE CARRYING SOMETHING!!!! ON 2012 THAT BALLS WILL OPEN AND THE INVASION SHALL BEGIN. SO ENJOY YOUR MERRY CHRISTMAS, FOR THE NEW YEAR SHALL BE A YEAR OF WAR, PAIN, SUFFERING, AND DEATH! IDK bout you all, but Im preparing weapons cuz Ima go down like a boss; Charging at a wave of aliens with a machete in one hand and a chain gun in the other shooting wilding only to be vaporized before I even get anywhere near them. They shall erect statues of me and my erection.

Our troops will fight harder whilst chanting "Remember D3(you'll learn my real name then my pupils)" Prepare for war my bretheren for within the next 374 days when we are asked "Where were you when the Kryptonians attacked?" We can all say with pride "Manning my station and firing 1000 rounds of Kryptonite up their sorry asses"

Now, ONWARD MEN! TO VICTORY!!!!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Metallic Space Balls To End Human Race Untitl11
Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3090
Registration date : 2010-12-13

Metallic Space Balls To End Human Race Empty Re: Metallic Space Balls To End Human Race

12/22/2011, 9:48 pm
1st of all remind me not to elect you leader of the ammuntion shed

2nd of all seems realish IMo

3rd Its cool I didnt need to sleep its good ;~;

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
Metallic Space Balls To End Human Race 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
Metallic Space Balls To End Human Race 2lax69
Metallic Space Balls To End Human Race TZmdW
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

Metallic Space Balls To End Human Race Empty Re: Metallic Space Balls To End Human Race

12/22/2011, 9:52 pm
Good. Since you wont sleep, you cans stand guard. Watch us well soldier

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12925
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

12/22/2011, 9:53 pm
..............wut

Metallic Space Balls To End Human Race Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 9153
Registration date : 2009-05-23

12/23/2011, 6:29 am
'Ludik said the public should not be worried about the incident, as reports of similar incidents happening in the SADC region, South America and Australia are relatively common.'

"South America"

Ok, I'm not worried.

And eh.
The world is going to end, no matter whatever the heck happens. Hell, nothing could happen in 2012, nothing.

But then, after some years the world would end anyway.

So, it's inevitable.
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

12/23/2011, 11:13 am
Ending my be inevitable, but Interplanetary war is something else.

Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2011-03-09

12/23/2011, 4:22 pm

Obviously it's the metal balls from the Spaceships sent in space, it's simple logic.
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

12/23/2011, 5:59 pm
There are no metal balls in space ships. and if they were it wouldnt be a mystery for 20 years

Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2011-03-09

12/23/2011, 6:05 pm
Heaps of Spaceships went out to space with different animals, obviously something could of happened - yes there are some UFO's but some shit is faek.
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5122
Registration date : 2010-10-03

12/23/2011, 6:13 pm
Come at me bro I will kill all the alien bastards that come to earth.

Edit: Wait... all it is a bladder tank from the iss source: http://news.yahoo.com/great-space-ball-mystery-solved-170612570.html
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

12/23/2011, 6:27 pm
THEY LIE!!!

Our nations leaders have given up our planet in exchange for their own survival. But we will fight on still, WE KNOW THE TRUTH!!!

Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

12/23/2011, 6:31 pm
We will see when 2012 comes my friend.
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6075
Registration date : 2009-09-07

12/23/2011, 7:43 pm
Then we better get training for this shit Razz

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

12/23/2011, 7:46 pm
We must all learn and practice parkour to get away from aliens on foot (I already know how to )
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

12/23/2011, 7:58 pm
Running? Psh...

BANNNN - KAIIIII!

*breathes deeply*

Tensa Zangetsu.

'Other sources claim it may be a hydrazine tank, which are usually used to store flammable liquid on space satellites, the Daily Mail said.'.

Last edited by NS01 on 12/23/2011, 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

12/23/2011, 8:04 pm
IT'S THE GOVERNMENT TRYING TO CONTROL OUR WAY OF LIFE, MAN!

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4905
Registration date : 2009-01-23
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

12/23/2011, 8:23 pm
[SARCASM]HOLY SHIT LET'S OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT1!?!1oN3!?wUt?!?! [/SARCASM]

NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

12/23/2011, 8:24 pm

Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

12/23/2011, 8:29 pm
I the mainstream media man...
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

12/23/2011, 8:35 pm
@NS01 wrote:Then we better get training for this shit Razz

Way ahead of you. Imma beige belt in Krav Maga. No kick in balls, No Krav Maga. Thats my lifes code right there

Toxic Reaper wrote:We must all learn and practice parkour to get away from aliens on foot (I already know how to )
Unless the invaders know Parkerr too

@NS01 wrote:Running? Psh...

BANNNN - KAIIIII!

*breathes deeply*

Tensa Zangetsu.

'Other sources claim it may be a hydrazine tank, which are usually used to store flammable liquid on space satellites, the Daily Mail said.'.
SHINRA TENSEI!!! I win

@Jellal wrote:IT'S THE GOVERNMENT TRYING TO CONTROL OUR WAY OF LIFE, MAN!
THEY'RE IN OUR HEADS MAAAN!!!

LIES

Toxic Reaper wrote:I the mainstream media man...
DAM STRAIGHT IT I

NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

12/23/2011, 8:37 pm
SHINRA TENSEI!!! I win

Spirit Bomb.

Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13123
Registration date : 2009-03-28

1/2/2012, 9:04 pm
It would be awesome if it were to explode.
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4283
Registration date : 2008-10-20

1/2/2012, 10:58 pm
So hows your tinfoil hat.

Watch your ass.
Metallic Space Balls To End Human Race Banned1a7c7e438gif
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

1/3/2012, 2:16 pm
@NS01 wrote:
SHINRA TENSEI!!! I win

Spirit Bomb.
Talk-no-Jutsu

@Patt wrote:It would be awesome if it were to explode.
They will

@Eric wrote:So hows your tinfoil hat.
Still on, 2012 isnt over. They will attack when we least expect it, 12/31/12

BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

1/3/2012, 3:41 pm
It's quite obviously a giant robot's testicles, nothing to worry about.

Metallic Space Balls To End Human Race UZ3PNb5
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum