Go down
Anonymous

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY)

on 9/3/2011, 3:17 am
@Kane wrote:
exorz15 wrote:
@Mr Lange wrote:Submission is closed. See first post.
Hold on to your hats. Bite your fingernails. Put your cat in a toaster.

But i dont have a cat. Can i put my cockatiel instead? Also, i dont know whos the 6th participator. May i see his work too?
I know the rest.
Theres Leo, me, PacBoy, Narutoall76 and Crashbox111. Whos the sixth though...?

Stop being so smart like you have been lately, its really annoying.

Is it so wrong tht id wanna see all submissions?
Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1691
Registration date : 2011-03-09

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY)

on 9/3/2011, 4:20 am
exorz15 wrote:
@Kane wrote:
exorz15 wrote:

But i dont have a cat. Can i put my cockatiel instead? Also, i dont know whos the 6th participator. May i see his work too?
I know the rest.

I'm talking about the cokatiel part and how smart you've been acting up, I'm serious and don't deny it.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

on 9/3/2011, 4:27 am
Ladies.
Stop it.
That's a warning from a non-admin.
But you'd probably be given the same warning from an admin/mod.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Anonymous

on 9/3/2011, 5:06 am
@Kane wrote:
exorz15 wrote:
@Kane wrote:
exorz15 wrote:

I know the rest.

I'm talking about the cokatiel part and how smart you've been acting up, I'm serious and don't deny it.
Meh i was just messin around.
@Jellal wrote:Ladies.
Stop it.
That's a warning from a non-admin.
But you'd probably be given the same warning from an admin/mod.
LADIES?!... ur dead.
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

on 9/3/2011, 8:26 am
So help me god, post one more completely fucking stupid post and I'm dropping your part from the competition.
Shut up, just shut up, control your god damn hormones, it's like this is sex to you or something.
If you're gonna post make it something legit and coherent to this thread. And stop posting every single milisecond someone else does.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 3 Banned1a7c7e438gif
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

on 9/3/2011, 11:45 am
He's been given enough warnings as well.

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 3 Purple11

[The Return]
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17

on 9/3/2011, 8:39 pm
Too bad I couldn't finish mine. I feel like a dick for not restarting it. But then again, I'm lazy as hell.
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

on 9/4/2011, 9:13 am
@Mr Lange wrote:Because its the first, this is somewhat for testing purposes and to see how these events will work for Spritas. Don't let me down guys.

Yeah...

Hopefully number 2 will go better.
Slasher
Slasher
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2011-07-29
Location : the secret room under my bed that is behind the wall that my door is connected to.

on 9/4/2011, 11:57 am
hell i'll enter number 2 ^^ i hope it doesn't just get postponed an infi-million of time like this one. i wasn't around long enough to know what happened but a year? Oo

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 3 SLasherssig don't test me...
Crap being worked on:

Typhlosion sprite sheet edit : 100% finished. (unless someone tells me to add something.) CHECK IT OUT NOW! (finished since 30th August 2011)
Typhlosion vs Surprise character:started. havz about 6 seconds now.
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

on 9/4/2011, 12:48 pm
Only because we had so little parts. So many people never coming through, we kept pushing it back until we got some more parts. We only had about 3 parts in the beginning.

Watch your ass.
The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 3 Banned1a7c7e438gif
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 9/8/2011, 12:26 am
You must be a herp faggot if it's taking days to judge a few parts.

lololololololololol

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 3 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Crash
Crash
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2010-04-07

on 9/9/2011, 8:58 pm
Or an expert critique but I doubt it Eric and lange are like randy from American idol except they are firm and somewhat fair

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 3 50fe6f8bcc
W A V E D A S H B O Y Z

Respect your elders.
Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 1576
Registration date : 2010-04-19

on 9/11/2011, 5:59 am
@Ping wrote:You must be a herp faggot if it's taking days to judge a few parts.

lololololololololol

Of course because we have absolutely nothing to do in our lives except watch those parts over and over again, twenty four hours a day. Not only do we have nothing important to attend to in our daily lives, we do not even eat or sleep. I guess when you look at it that way it is pretty crazy that its taken this long.

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 3 Fzero%20death%20race
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/11/2011, 5:13 pm
Sure is. Both you and Eric can take as much time needed to judge the animations... in the meantime, I'll post some lolz jokes and pics about the amount of time it's taking you to do it.
lololol

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

on 9/11/2011, 5:17 pm
No.

Please don't do it, keep this topic clean of the mess that you call fun.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/11/2011, 6:12 pm
It would stay relatively relevant to this topic. :}

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 9/12/2011, 12:14 am
So you had 3 entries after a month, and 6 after a year. Holy shit we're terrible

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 3 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/13/2011, 12:12 pm
^ We'll improve.

Anonymous

on 9/13/2011, 12:37 pm
@Ping wrote:^ We'll improve.
We sure will man. And after i saw your latest, i must say you have improved a lot. Great job!... Anyways i have a new idea about a challenge... but lets not stay off topic.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/13/2011, 12:48 pm
^ WOOT YESH!!!

Anyways, we can just hope that the next challenge will be more conveniet to be in. Actually, this challenge was fine... But shit this lasted for almost a year. I hope the admins understood our personal circumstances.

Anonymous

on 9/13/2011, 2:39 pm
@Ping wrote:^ WOOT YESH!!!

Anyways, we can just hope that the next challenge will be more conveniet to be in. Actually, this challenge was fine... But shit this lasted for almost a year. I hope the admins understood our personal circumstances.

Yea... i really didn`t like to do it at first. Lol, when PacBoy mentioned this to me i was wondering what he meant by. Then i wanted to do it but i sucked so hard. Now, i rule the turf. (Not meaning the animation challenge; overall in general) XD
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/13/2011, 3:03 pm
Word bro you need that influence by your peers

Anonymous

on 9/13/2011, 4:03 pm
@Ping wrote:Word bro you need that influence by your peers
What influence?!... Peers?! O.o
Crash
Crash
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2010-04-07

on 9/21/2011, 12:23 am
Digging the big words from brother Ping Very Happy

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 3 50fe6f8bcc
W A V E D A S H B O Y Z

Respect your elders.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/22/2011, 7:23 am
^ Lmfao yup.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum