Go down
Leo
Leo
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 23
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23
Location : Brazil

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY)

on 9/1/2011, 9:30 pm
I'm so anx-

no

Well at least I did finish something for this.
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20
Location : New York

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY)

on 9/1/2011, 10:32 pm
You shall be judged like god before he sends you to the lowest circle of hell you filthy swines.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 2 Banned1a7c7e438gif
Cooljoshua567
Cooljoshua567
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2011-07-21
Location : Power Girl's Breasts

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY)

on 9/1/2011, 10:35 pm
how many entries have been posted, i want to know if this will be a really hard decision or a complete wipeout
~CJ

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Unstoppable Ala Rubra

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 2 Ala_Rubra
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY)

on 9/2/2011, 5:24 am
Oh god... the suspense is eating me ALIVE! Make it stop make it stop!!!! *It BURNNNNNS!!!!* Crying or Very sad
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY)

on 9/2/2011, 5:33 am
@Mr Lange wrote:Well fellas this is it, today's the last day. Submissions are now or never.
Thankfully Eric searched and rounded up a couple that were either never posted here or missed entirely. Despite this the number of submissions is disappointingly small. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Well judging starts tomorrow. Brace yourselves.
BTW sorry for the Double Post but may i have a look at the other submissions please?
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY)

on 9/2/2011, 8:49 am
@Eric wrote:
leocartoon1 wrote:Uh, I kinda agree with ya madface, but no. I'm not making this a career out of this. I'm gonna be a 3D and 2D animator.
its still animation none the less. Its illegal to make money out of copyrighted sprites to begin with
What about sprites made on your own?
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY)

on 9/2/2011, 9:39 am
@Renny wrote:Has anyone counted the number of people entering or attempting?
I know its an old post but i couldnt resist. I asked Eric and he said there are about 6. The suspense has lowered and i feel a bit better. Though it still BURRRRNNSSSS!!!!....
Okay well, jokes aside.
Theres:
Leo
PacBoy
CrashBox111
Me
NarutoAll74
and well... im not sure whos the 6th. lol.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY)

on 9/2/2011, 9:49 am
narutoall76 wrote: Mad Mad Mad I QUIT!!!FLASH says my file is not a valved one!FLASH is makeing my files corrupt!FLASH is killing my things AND I have school coming up!TOO much stuff!
U cant quit! Ur fired!
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 3972
Registration date : 2011-08-20
Location : i dunno man...

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY)

on 9/2/2011, 10:07 am
did you just posted 5 times in a row lol!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"Interesting sig text"

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 2 Youtub10
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY)

on 9/2/2011, 10:19 am
tal9x9 wrote:did you just posted 5 times in a row lol!
Oh my... i really did. But hey i double posted only. The rest were replies from old posts. YES LEO! OLD POSTS!
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 21
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY)

on 9/2/2011, 10:46 am
Oh god what the fuck? You seriously justposted five times in a row?

Seriously, man.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 2 UZ3PNb5
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY)

on 9/2/2011, 10:48 am
blitzkrieg667 wrote:Oh god what the fuck? You seriously justposted five times in a row?

Seriously, man.
Dude i answered to what others said in the past pages. Sorry couldnt resist.
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 3972
Registration date : 2011-08-20
Location : i dunno man...

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY)

on 9/2/2011, 11:03 am
exorz15 wrote:
blitzkrieg667 wrote:Oh god what the fuck? You seriously justposted five times in a row?

Seriously, man.
Dude i answered to what others said in the past pages. Sorry couldnt resist.

it happened to me when i double post but five seriously.....wait what the hell is wrong with that?
hmm never mind i feel like were going off topic agian
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 21
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY)

on 9/2/2011, 11:10 am
He could easily have made it one post, double-posting is bad enough, five times is just ridiculous.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 2 UZ3PNb5
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07
Location : UK england

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY)

on 9/2/2011, 11:36 am
Fucking off topic D:

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY)

on 9/2/2011, 11:38 am
tal9x9 wrote:
exorz15 wrote:
blitzkrieg667 wrote:Oh god what the fuck? You seriously justposted five times in a row?

Seriously, man.
Dude i answered to what others said in the past pages. Sorry couldnt resist.

it happened to me when i double post but five seriously.....wait what the hell is wrong with that?
hmm never mind i feel like were going off topic agian
Yea you are.
blitzkrieg667 wrote:He could easily have made it one post, double-posting is bad enough, five times is just ridiculous.
Dude multiple posting is like posting one sentence after another as the same reply to the user. Read the messages goddammit. Each message i replied to was from other pages and whats why i couldnt use the multi quote.
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07
Location : UK england

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY)

on 9/2/2011, 11:44 am
Dude, you're still going off topic about it. People click on these threads just to see the replies and then don't come back when we have people going completely off the subject.

BACK ON TOPIC SHEESH.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 21
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY)

on 9/2/2011, 11:52 am
Dude, your stupidity is hurting my head.

I'm gonna leave for a couple of days and see if the judging is over.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 2 UZ3PNb5
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY)

on 9/2/2011, 12:40 pm
@NS01 wrote:Dude, you're still going off topic about it. People click on these threads just to see the replies and then don't come back when we have people going completely off the subject.

BACK ON TOPIC SHEESH.

blitzkrieg667 wrote:Dude, your stupidity is hurting my head.

I'm gonna leave for a couple of days and see if the judging is over.
Geez fine. I guess i got a bit carried away.
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY)

on 9/2/2011, 8:04 pm
No seriously you've had warnings. This is your LAST warning. Next will be a one week temporary ban.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 2 Purple11

[The Return]
Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 30
Number of posts : 1576
Registration date : 2010-04-19
Location : The Land of Waldos

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY)

on 9/2/2011, 11:11 pm
Submission is closed. See first post.
Hold on to your hats. Bite your fingernails. Put your cat in a toaster.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 2 Fzero%20death%20race
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY)

on 9/2/2011, 11:28 pm
exorz15 wrote:
blitzkrieg667 wrote:He could easily have made it one post, double-posting is bad enough, five times is just ridiculous.
Dude multiple posting is like posting one sentence after another as the same reply to the user. Read the messages goddammit. Each message i replied to was from other pages and whats why i couldnt use the multi quote.
No, multiposting is consecutively posting on this site, and since we have an edit button, there is no reason for 5 posts in a row.
And about damn time.
This contest finally will dawn an ending.
Then we will never make the mistake of doing another contest with a month deadline that ends up getting extended to a year deadline.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Slasher
Slasher
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2011-07-29
Location : the secret room under my bed that is behind the wall that my door is connected to.

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY)

on 9/2/2011, 11:49 pm
^are you sure... i don't think so...

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 2 SLasherssig don't test me...
Crap being worked on:

Typhlosion sprite sheet edit : 100% finished. (unless someone tells me to add something.) CHECK IT OUT NOW! (finished since 30th August 2011)
Typhlosion vs Surprise character:started. havz about 6 seconds now.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY)

on 9/3/2011, 1:51 am
@Mr Lange wrote:Submission is closed. See first post.
Hold on to your hats. Bite your fingernails. Put your cat in a toaster.

But i dont have a cat. Can i put my cockatiel instead? Also, i dont know whos the 6th participator. May i see his work too?
I know the rest.
Theres Leo, me, PacBoy, Narutoall76 and Crashbox111. Whos the sixth though...?
Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 1691
Registration date : 2011-03-09
Location : Ping's Booty Folder

The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Long Drop (JUDGING UNDERWAY)

on 9/3/2011, 2:32 am
exorz15 wrote:
@Mr Lange wrote:Submission is closed. See first post.
Hold on to your hats. Bite your fingernails. Put your cat in a toaster.

But i dont have a cat. Can i put my cockatiel instead? Also, i dont know whos the 6th participator. May i see his work too?
I know the rest.
Theres Leo, me, PacBoy, Narutoall76 and Crashbox111. Whos the sixth though...?

Stop being so smart like you have been lately, its really annoying.
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum