Go down
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Sexist boyfriend how 2 show him the lite - Page 2 Empty Re: Sexist boyfriend how 2 show him the lite

on 12/13/2011, 11:50 am
well hey, I got a girl to join here. remember?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sexist boyfriend how 2 show him the lite - Page 2 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Deathcakes
Deathcakes
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2010-06-22
https://www.facebook.com/Dappiahkumi

Sexist boyfriend how 2 show him the lite - Page 2 Empty Re: Sexist boyfriend how 2 show him the lite

on 12/13/2011, 12:04 pm
@SXR123 wrote:well hey, I got a girl to join here. remember?

I was in a cave when that announcement was made, excuse my ignorance. Now back to the Animations.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sexist boyfriend how 2 show him the lite - Page 2 2623au0
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

on 12/13/2011, 12:07 pm
My Sister wanted to join but I told her not to because some people on this site are just utter freaks.

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Deathcakes
Deathcakes
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/13/2011, 12:24 pm
@NS01 wrote:My Sister wanted to join but I told her not to because some people on this site are just utter freaks.

Like I said we are not all Morally Solid we do have our creepers around here... *Cough* Ping *Cough* Just being honest so don't take offense Ping. (If you're reading this.)

BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

on 12/13/2011, 1:01 pm
I love how she's calling him "Selfish" when she's just using him for his money.

Because that isn't hypocritical at all.

Sexist boyfriend how 2 show him the lite - Page 2 UZ3PNb5
Deathcakes
Deathcakes
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/13/2011, 2:08 pm
blitzkrieg667 wrote:I love how she's calling him "Selfish" when she's just using him for his money.

Because that isn't hypocritical at all.

It's basically him being rich makes her feel like her using him is justifiable so she doesn't see herself as wrong, She only sees herself as a victim of manly impulses. To view herself as wrong would destroy the grounds for which her case against him stands. If she was smart she would come clean and get out of the situation entirely. But I don't see that happening any time soon she's to dependent on him. She's playing with a man's ego which is comparable to playing with fire. At some point it will burn you and when it does it will hurt like hell and leave a scar behind that she will never forget no matter how hard she tries.

yeah so... Serious

BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

on 12/13/2011, 2:19 pm
I'm all for it just being a troll, really.

Sexist boyfriend how 2 show him the lite - Page 2 UZ3PNb5
Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1691
Registration date : 2011-03-09

on 12/13/2011, 2:23 pm
I love how she said that he was selfish, a bastard. Because really, your a fucking slut, go fuck off and you don't deserve anyone you hoe. Your cheating on him with fuckign sex, your fucking denying sex from a guy who's given you all this fucking shit considering your a whore and then you go and use his money.

Fuck you you fucking tarp.

Lol I said she because if I said he it would get confusing.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 12/13/2011, 6:45 pm
Why is this still going on?

Sexist boyfriend how 2 show him the lite - Page 2 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

on 12/13/2011, 8:41 pm
@Eric wrote:This.
Is an old story.
This dude's a troll.
How is it that Joey is the ONLY one who can detect a troll on the spot.
Because it's funner to play with it, you're just dumb and didn't realize we did that...

Sexist boyfriend how 2 show him the lite - Page 2 Purple11

[The Return]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum