Go down
CarlyBabe901 ~ ;)
CarlyBabe901 ~ ;)
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2011-12-12

Sexist boyfriend how 2 show him the lite Empty Sexist boyfriend how 2 show him the lite

on 12/12/2011, 7:21 pm
ok i have a story 2 share . ill start by saying ive had many relatonships in my time, some sexual and others not . but basically a few months ago i started going out with this boy lets just call him ryan. anyway a few months back me and him start going out. now i make it clear 2 him that i am not intersted in his sex (i just going out with him because he is from a rich family) and anyway things r good for awhile. we go to the movies lots and he takes me shopping weenever i ask him. so a few months go by and he starts getting really attached 2 me, but i have been having sex behind is back so im not that attached 2 him. i try telling him im still not ready 2 kiss him properly or anything but keep leading him on.

so a few days ago, he starts getting intamint with me while we r watching television . i tell him 'no i dont want it' and tell him im a virgin and other crap so he backs off and goes back 2 cuddling and apologising and saying hell wait until im ready and all that crap but i saw him look down at me while we were cuddling i no he still wants to have sex with me. but now i want 2 end the relationship. ive got everything i want out of it and he is just being greedy and wanting me 4 sex and cant let me go. what i want 2 no is, if i tell his parents he forced me in2 sex is there anyway they could tell like if they wanted me tested could they tell i was lying? i really want to end the relatonship and get back at him 4 trying 2 get sex out of it, maybe there is a better way to do it? i just feel really distrort that this man pig would try an take advantage of me like that. help me out here womyn, wat should i do? i also dont want anyway to find out i was cheating on him 2 because that would look bad and paint me in an bad light.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Sexist boyfriend how 2 show him the lite Empty Re: Sexist boyfriend how 2 show him the lite

on 12/12/2011, 7:23 pm
Wrong section. Moved.

Also:.............................

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sexist boyfriend how 2 show him the lite Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

Sexist boyfriend how 2 show him the lite Empty Re: Sexist boyfriend how 2 show him the lite

on 12/12/2011, 7:32 pm
It's like a train wreck of thought and blatantly obvious trolling.
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

on 12/12/2011, 7:38 pm
Well hopefully you know what you did wrong to start off with...

You cannot use someone else and expect everything to go your way. If you get into a relationship, you're signing a contract on some else's heart that you will be with them and be committed. It is the point of a relationship. Secondly, I don't get how you can date someone purely for the fact of their money, like, even if it started that way, wouldn't you have been slightly attracted to them? I would expect after spending some time with someone like you explained, you would develop some type of attraction. Like friends, I had this one friend I became really close to, but then came the point where we liked each other and we accepted that it would not hurt our friendship. It's been a year or so, and we're still great friends.

Another thing, you cannot cheat. I don't get how one can, it's immoral, unethical, and unjust. When you wrap your love around someone's heart, you are putting your self in what they hold the closest. I'm sure if you were on the other end of the stick, you would not like that. You are no better than he is. All I can suggest at this point is to talk to him normally.

If you want to get out of the situation safely, the best way to do it is without lying. Trust me, I'm pro. I've done everything in the books, I've done this situation, and learned from it. And I know I sound like I'm being an adult or whatever, or a Mr. Goody Good, however when you meet Mr. Perfect, you will understand how the past mistakes were just pure unfair. Just hint here and there the 'love' is fading away. This can lead him into backing off, if not, this will drag him in more and want to get it in before you break it off. I suppose one way to do this is get one of your friends to play bait and you catch him cheating. Other than that, or just flat out talking to him one on one, I don't really know.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sexist boyfriend how 2 show him the lite Purple11

[The Return]
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/12/2011, 7:39 pm
Sometimes, I pretend to care about womens' issues when they truly belong in the kitchen.

Last edited by Jellal on 12/12/2011, 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

on 12/12/2011, 7:41 pm
Lmfao Joey, you just don't know how I work.

Sexist boyfriend how 2 show him the lite Purple11

[The Return]
Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2010-12-13

on 12/12/2011, 8:02 pm
if he wants you for sex...I think thats a deal breaker...Im just saying

also I wanna say "Have pride in yourself" idk thats just me

Just do what you think is best

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
Sexist boyfriend how 2 show him the lite 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
Sexist boyfriend how 2 show him the lite 2lax69
Sexist boyfriend how 2 show him the lite TZmdW
BDB
BDB
Number of posts : 3517
Registration date : 2008-11-04

on 12/12/2011, 8:42 pm
Don't use people ._.

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
NDS~
NDS~
Banned
Banned
Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2011-10-23

on 12/12/2011, 8:49 pm
Well E-Slut, you went digging for gold, but got razor blades and lemon juice, hows it feel?
BDB
BDB
Number of posts : 3517
Registration date : 2008-11-04

on 12/12/2011, 9:05 pm
@NDS~ wrote:Well E-Slut, you went digging for gold, but got razor blades and lemon juice, hows it feel?

I cringed at that ._. ouuch

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
Marionator
Marionator
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2010-12-21

on 12/12/2011, 9:08 pm
So let me get this straight, you were fucking behind his back, you were using him to get whatever material possessions you desired and planned for everything to go all hunky dory? You're just a whore aren't you?

Some people, ROFL.
Spoiler:
On Skype-

NDS: Bro, guess what happened?

Marionator: What?

NDS: Just got banned from The Spritas?

Marionator: ROFL! What'd your ass do this time?

NDS: Put ¯_(ツ)_/¯ inevery post lololol

Marionator: LOL That's it?

NDS: Yeah but I did it a few more times after admin told me not to do it anymore, cause I could really care less about being banned from that place.. It pissed a lot of people off XD

Marionator: LOOOOOOL so is it permanent or temporary?

NDS: Permanent.

Marionator: LMAO!

NDS: Apparently admin lange was butthurt cause of a smiley, but meh, it is what it is ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Marionator: LOL you a fool
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/12/2011, 9:54 pm
People.
You're all way too easy to fall for obvious trolling.

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

on 12/12/2011, 10:01 pm
Who knows?

Maybe it's someone who's really looking for help.

I miss inmortalkid...
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

on 12/12/2011, 11:09 pm
something tells me you're full of shit.

then again, I couldn't care less. you're a horrible person and deserve to rot in hell.

Have fun.

if you seriously are serious... well then I hope he finds out everything and calls you out. asking us to help you get out of a relationship that had no meaning in the first place is like asking a police man to help you get out of a murder.

Sexist boyfriend how 2 show him the lite Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

on 12/12/2011, 11:56 pm
This.
Is an old story.
This dude's a troll.
How is it that Joey is the ONLY one who can detect a troll on the spot.

Watch your ass.
Sexist boyfriend how 2 show him the lite Banned1a7c7e438gif
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 12/12/2011, 11:57 pm
@Eric wrote:This.
Is an old story.
This dude's a troll.

What do you mean? Half of us did, he was the only one that blatantly said it

Sexist boyfriend how 2 show him the lite Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1691
Registration date : 2011-03-09

on 12/13/2011, 12:47 am
Is an old story.
This dude's a troll.

/already knew, but Joey is right.

NDS, FIRE! WE GOT HIM!

-pew pew pew-
NDS~
NDS~
Banned
Banned
Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2011-10-23

on 12/13/2011, 6:11 am
I knew E-Slut was being a douche. -pew pew pew pew pew-
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

on 12/13/2011, 8:05 am
Is an old story.
This dude's a troll.

Because Joey is a fucking troll magnet.

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

on 12/13/2011, 9:42 am
I knew it as well.

Sexist boyfriend how 2 show him the lite Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

on 12/13/2011, 10:23 am
It was pretty obvious anyway.

Besides, girls are too scared of Ping to come anywhere near us. D:

Sexist boyfriend how 2 show him the lite UZ3PNb5
Deathcakes
Deathcakes
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2010-06-22
https://www.facebook.com/Dappiahkumi

on 12/13/2011, 10:25 am
This is to Funny... Why? Cause There is one critical fact that you failed to look over before u posted this. Most people on this site are Guys and I'm not going to say everyone here is morally solid but I'm Pretty sure that guys would take what you claim that you did (for the to troll speculators out there) as extremely offensive because they wouldn't want to be used by a gurl for their money. My personal opinion is this you are a very Shallow person who needs to get their priorities straight. You gotta learn that people are not Stepping stones and you can't just walk all over them. I'm pretty Sure your good looking and feel that just because you have that pretty face and body people should just fold themselves to your desires. Will you know what that's not how shit works in the real world. You better wise up quick or life will deal you a hand of cards that you won't like.

Sexist boyfriend how 2 show him the lite 2623au0
Leo
Leo

on 12/13/2011, 10:43 am
And let's face it.

The only real girl ever capable of posting without fear of Ping and his crazy acts is my sister.

I just wish she did post more here :/
Deathcakes
Deathcakes
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2010-06-22
https://www.facebook.com/Dappiahkumi

on 12/13/2011, 11:23 am
@Leo wrote:And let's face it.

The only real girl ever capable of posting without fear of Ping and his crazy acts is my sister.

I just wish she did post more here :/

Yeah... you gotta love Ping and his crazy antics!!!
Wait, Leo You have a Sister on here? didn't see that coming.

Sexist boyfriend how 2 show him the lite 2623au0
Leo
Leo

on 12/13/2011, 11:25 am
Yeah, long story.

If it's a troll.
Lock this then.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum