Blackleafe
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1322
Registration date : 2011-06-01

Enter Gimmesoup - Page 4 Empty Re: Enter Gimmesoup

on 12/21/2011, 2:12 am
Next 1 is: Imfullofsoup.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Enter Gimmesoup - Page 4 Nimeta12
Gimmesoup
Gimmesoup
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2011-12-12

on 12/21/2011, 1:38 pm
After that: DeadbySoup
Blackleafe
Blackleafe
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1322
Registration date : 2011-06-01

on 12/21/2011, 2:24 pm
last: Insoupmemories or restinsoup

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Enter Gimmesoup - Page 4 Nimeta12
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 1/5/2012, 1:19 am
@Blackleafe wrote:^ i just visited maplemation site. Mad disgusting site.... soo boring, ugly and cold as hell :/ idk why ppl left the spritas. It's a fact that all the best spriters i know are here. This place is easy to navigate all conversations and news. Community is very solid. And ppl rly helps and gives feedback. This place gives me warm feeling. It's like a home in internet. But Maplemation is like a big mall. Every1 are random and you see friends more rarely than here. Topics are full of cheap trash. And it's not like home >:[ And i just hate that black bg color. And the site looks like it concentrates only for mapleanimations. I don't want to do just something maple shit. The site isn't neutral at all. It's BIIIG MINUS. Spritas is PLUS. There -.-
Perfect. <3
@Kane wrote:
@Blackleafe wrote:^ i just visited maplemation site. Mad disgusting site.... soo boring, ugly and cold as hell :/ idk why ppl left the spritas. It's a fact that all the best spriters i know are here. This place is easy to navigate all conversations and news. Community is very solid. And ppl rly helps and gives feedback. This place gives me warm feeling. It's like a home in internet. But Maplemation is like a big mall. Every1 are random and you see friends more rarely than here. Topics are full of cheap trash. And it's not like home >:[ And i just hate that black bg color. And the site looks like it concentrates only for mapleanimations. I don't want to do just something maple shit. The site isn't neutral at all. It's BIIIG MINUS. Spritas is PLUS. There -.-

I like you already.

Thanks Ping, you wrapped it up nicely.
You welcome broski. ;]
@Face wrote:LOL goddamn Kane,nigga on the rag bout this fool,so serious.anyway welcome new member I have one "?" for you, how do feel about monkeys?
Lol I'm proud of him.
@Gimmesoup wrote:@Ping: It's true that at the start, it doesn't seem very welcoming. But over time, you do get to know people, and well, you can actually get pretty close to them. You just have to break that barrier. However, from talking to them, they don't actually view you guys as "low" or whatever it is. At the moment, I don't understand why they're only on MM and never here.

@BL: It's MapleMation. OFC it's Maple oriented. IMO, that was biased against MM. No difference from how you guys see the other MM people biased against you guys. :/

@Face: Monkeys are kewl . c:

@Yoshi: You don't even know my skill level LOL. I'm not dat pro, and even if you are "lower level" then me, (which I'm assuming you're not) you could improve. o:

Overall, I'd say that both the forums hate each other too much to be friendly at the moment. If we could have more people that don't hate either of them...c:

Oh, and I plan on animating Maple sprites until I reach the Animation Team standard on MapleMation. I will be active here though. Very Happy

Well I've already got a little rep there as a booty conduit but I'd rather reside where it's warm. I'll be apart of Maplemation once I'm ready.
@BlueSinnerX wrote:Oh man Soup WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?

Well, Im sorry it seems like we Maple animators come here and leave and it may seem like we steal resources and stuff but not me. Its also funny how you guys say we have dbz styles and stuff but there are people on MM that say they hate that style and want more realism.

The reason why im not much active is because I want to finish my animations first then post, which im about to do now soon. I never came here to steal resources or anything like that, I dont want to be enemies, each communities have their own style and own way of doing things which is why I joined. I wanted to learn from other communites and how you guys do things, you guys are interesting.

I come here time to time to see some animations and learn from you guys, I'll try to be more active.

Oh yeah, WELCOME SOUPY. Very Happy
I don't remember seeing you here posting regularly >:
Patt (프랭크) wrote:)"]Just give him soup and call it a day..
Lmaooo haha

Enter Gimmesoup - Page 4 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum