Deathcakes
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2010-06-22
https://www.facebook.com/Dappiahkumi

"3D" backgrounds Vs. 2D Backgrounds Empty "3D" backgrounds Vs. 2D Backgrounds

on 12/9/2011, 1:08 am
I've been going through many vids lately because When I animate it seems that my animations have a different feel when it comes to the type of Background I use.

When I use "3D" Backgrounds like the ones in Metal Slug. I feel as if my Vids seem very Choppy and I feel very unsure about the animation's progress when I'm working on it.

In the case of 2D Backgrounds like those used in Sonic and Kirby Games my Vids come out Smoother in a sense and I feel comfortable as I progress through animating.

I really don't know if there is any truth to this observation or if it could just be me. I would like to read anybodies response to this observation.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"3D" backgrounds Vs. 2D Backgrounds 2623au0
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

"3D" backgrounds Vs. 2D Backgrounds Empty Re: "3D" backgrounds Vs. 2D Backgrounds

on 12/9/2011, 2:51 am
It's all about getting used to it bro. Eventually if you keep working in 3D Bg's you'll get used to it bro. You'll know what'll look good eventually. I thought the same, too. I thought it didn't even look right, but working in 3D BGs just become as easy as working in 2D.

Look in your inbox : ]

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"3D" backgrounds Vs. 2D Backgrounds Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

"3D" backgrounds Vs. 2D Backgrounds Empty Re: "3D" backgrounds Vs. 2D Backgrounds

on 12/9/2011, 6:47 pm
As Ping said, it's just something new that you're not used to.

"3D" backgrounds Vs. 2D Backgrounds Purple11

[The Return]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum