Go down
Zombieluigi
Zombieluigi
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Sonic the hedgehog: TWO WORLDS COLLIDE - Page 7 Empty Re: Sonic the hedgehog: TWO WORLDS COLLIDE

2/10/2012, 11:09 am
Looks like its going to be epic from the trailer i just saw.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Eric = Owns the place
Ping = Booty warrrior
Leo = Thatcartoonyspriteanimator
Mr.lange = Epic animator, one of the best of saw so far. (Can't wait for NASF 2!)
Dr.mange = Mr.Lange's nemesis
Me = Newbie
Leafkirby = Said that i have BEAST MODE.
NDS~
NDS~
Banned
Banned
Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2011-10-23

Sonic the hedgehog: TWO WORLDS COLLIDE - Page 7 Empty Re: Sonic the hedgehog: TWO WORLDS COLLIDE

2/10/2012, 2:33 pm
SXR! You can't quit! All these years of training and hard work. I remember watching your old sonic vs. mario when I was a newbian. At the time I thought it was the best sh!t I had ever seen! Now you saying you're going to quit breaks my heart man

___________________________________________________________________________________________

░░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄░░░░
░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█░░░
░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░█░░
░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░░█░
█░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒░█
Patrick: So you mean to say they’ve taken what we thought we think and make us think we thought our thoughts we've been thinking our thoughts we think we thought? I think...
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

2/10/2012, 2:37 pm
naah don't worry man, I'm not gonna quit, just take a good long break. I won't quit sprites, never ever ever ever. but I need to stop with them for awhile and focus on the more professional animation, drawing and 3D

Sonic the hedgehog: TWO WORLDS COLLIDE - Page 7 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Zombieluigi
Zombieluigi
Spritan
Spritan

2/10/2012, 4:15 pm
Sometimes i wonder if people get so good at making these sprite anims that they get so good, it becomes boring to make them... But glad to know your not quiting.

Eric = Owns the place
Ping = Booty warrrior
Mr.lange = Epic animator, one of the best of saw so far. (Can't wait for NASF 2!)
Me = Newbie
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

2/10/2012, 6:09 pm
@Zombieluigi wrote:Sometimes i wonder if people get so good at making these sprite anims that they get so good, it becomes boring to make them...

It's actually the reason I'm quitting.

It's just not fun anymore.

SXR, this stupid man wrote:drawing and 3D

Boy, I don't know about 3D (which in fact, would be easier than drawing since you don't need to know how to draw that much), but hand drawn animation is gonna be hard for you.

Seriously.
Zombieluigi
Zombieluigi
Spritan
Spritan

2/10/2012, 6:53 pm
Is not fun anymore? But you've came so far, and became so good, and now its not fun anymore?

Eric = Owns the place
Ping = Booty warrrior
Me = Newbie
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

2/10/2012, 6:54 pm
It's just so tedious man.

I can tell it over a PM, so PM me.
Anonymous

2/11/2012, 9:20 am
Thats the SXR i know. Never giving up like this boi here.
AssyrianMike08
AssyrianMike08
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2010-12-19

3/29/2012, 4:33 pm
>.> Wats the name of the song used in trailer?! Its sooo awesome!

Sonic the hedgehog: TWO WORLDS COLLIDE - Page 7 Ichigo_bankai__475__by_miichaneko-d4hrjpz

KAIZOUKUUNEE OREWAAAA NAROOOOO lol!

Current Animations Progress:

Gohan Vs Ichigo Vs Luffy Vs Naruto Vs Tsuna
SXR123
SXR123

3/29/2012, 5:29 pm
I honestly don't remember. It's just a random song I found

Sonic the hedgehog: TWO WORLDS COLLIDE - Page 7 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03

4/1/2012, 8:34 pm
Hey sxr is pingboy still working with you on the animation.
SXR123
SXR123

4/1/2012, 9:13 pm
as far as I know, he's not.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

4/1/2012, 9:18 pm
Oh man ok..then D:
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

5/23/2012, 7:47 pm
WOw it seems like this is dead...
SXR123
SXR123

5/23/2012, 7:54 pm
the collab is yeah. because everyone left. but the movie is very much alive.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17

6/11/2012, 3:16 am
@AssyrianMike08 wrote:>.> Wats the name of the song used in trailer?! Its sooo awesome!
You have the largest fucking signature I've ever seen.
And no this movie is definitely still going to happen.
Unfortunately.
Anonymous

6/12/2012, 5:25 am
POOP wrote:WOw it seems like this is dead...
Don`t worry Poop. Me and SXR were working very hard to provide you guys with a little bit of entertainment (A special project of my side for extra entertainment btw). When we upload the movie... that is... when ducky uploads it, you`ll see it were worth the wait.
@SXR123 wrote:the collab is yeah. because everyone left. but the movie is very much alive.
Yeah, im ashamed of everyone that did leave. Sure everyone has problems, and that is perfectly reasonable. Everyone has his life obligations. But if that is the main dilemma, why would you assign for something you know you won`t even start? That`s what i don`t get. I personally prefer honesty. Just saying :/
@Knux wrote:
@AssyrianMike08 wrote:>.> Wats the name of the song used in trailer?! Its sooo awesome!
You have the largest fucking signature I've ever seen.
And no this movie is definitely still going to happen.
Unfortunately.
Oh stop bitching you clown. If you are dissapointed why did you take a part of this project..... Oh that`s right! You can`t draw, you are disappointed from THAT and try to take it out on SXR`s ridiculous- i mean... uh... awesome movie.
WaelAlzFlash
WaelAlzFlash
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 381
Registration date : 2012-02-13

7/27/2012, 9:48 pm
well, i would help but im nowhere near the level of animation you guys are up to. still if ya need anything i can help!
SXR123
SXR123

7/27/2012, 10:04 pm
@WaelAlzFlash wrote:well, i would help but im nowhere near the level of animation you guys are up to. still if ya need anything i can help!

naah we're fine.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
WaelAlzFlash
WaelAlzFlash
Spritan
Spritan

7/27/2012, 10:08 pm
OOOOOOOOOOOK
SXR123
SXR123

7/27/2012, 10:11 pm
yeah, don't post with less than 3 words. making your words longer doesn't count.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
WaelAlzFlash
WaelAlzFlash
Spritan
Spritan

7/27/2012, 10:13 pm
lol, never knew that, ok there you go more than 3 words
Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1691
Registration date : 2011-03-09

7/27/2012, 10:48 pm
Oh SXR, I was meaning to ask. Do you need help with anything? I'll try my hardeest.
SXR123
SXR123

7/27/2012, 10:58 pm
nope me and a few others have pretty much got this covered. part 1 is almost finished.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
GEARichard
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1213
Registration date : 2011-02-24

7/28/2012, 11:47 am
You know I got that scene, right? Right!? RIGHT!!??

Hitlist (not organized):
Spoiler:

- xKAreloaded
- Leo (hopefully someday he'll accept)
- Dabestbrawler
- Exorz
- LightSpriter
- Leaf
- Eric
- SquirrelKidd
- NDS
- Patt (he doesn't animate anymore :'c)
- Pac-Boy (not even active)
- DestructionSeries (not even active)
- Mystah_Jayden (barely active)
- Face
- 5h0ck
- moke311
- Atomic
- Keezy

Everyone here, is considered (IMO), someone with great animation skills. So I want to battle them. Hopefully, it can happen someday.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum