Go down
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 11610
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Sonic the hedgehog: TWO WORLDS COLLIDE Empty Sonic the hedgehog: TWO WORLDS COLLIDE

12/4/2011, 8:30 pm
Greatings one and all. This isn't your normal collab no, but it is a big project one the less. one that has a SET due date. in other words BEING LATE IS NOT AN OPTION. This is the biggest project I have ever started, it's going to be my latest, greatest, and one of the last sprite animations I will EVER do. After this, my goku vs sonic series and my sonic vs mario remake, I will be DONE with sprite movies for a good while. 3D will be my focus. but hey, enough about me, MORE ON THIS COLLAB!

I mostly need animators to help me on parts of the film, which, by the way, will be voice acted. The movies expected finish is in MAY. ya get that? MAY!!!! This movie is going to be shown IN PUBLIC. in other words, people other from those on the internet will be seeing it.

FPS=30
Stage size= 550x400

Director/Animator - SXR & Pingboy
Director of Photography (Cinematographer) - Pingboy
Storyboard Artist eh.. no need for that anymore.
Screenwriter - SXR *Already Done*
Animators - Exorz, Kane, mistah jayden, GEARichard, Ping[list of other animators that can help]
Sound - SXR & Pingboy
Art Director - Pingboy, Leo, Patt [list of artists who can help make BGs]
Beta testers:
Tal9x9

If you wish to help, let it be known that if you are, you're agreeing to commit to this and not push it off as a side project. I need people who are REALLY gonna help on this, If you are going to help, say so and I will send you the script, and we can negotiate on what scenes you're going to be helping with. If not, don't ask for the script.

Trailer!!! : http://sxr123.deviantart.com/#/d4os5ts

Last edited by SXR123 on 2/6/2012, 10:16 am; edited 6 times in total

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sonic the hedgehog: TWO WORLDS COLLIDE Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13123
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Sonic the hedgehog: TWO WORLDS COLLIDE Empty Re: Sonic the hedgehog: TWO WORLDS COLLIDE

12/4/2011, 8:34 pm
I would love to help make BGs. And I can make dope ones in like an hour or two, imagine what I could do in longer amounts of time.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20144
Registration date : 2010-09-15

Sonic the hedgehog: TWO WORLDS COLLIDE Empty Re: Sonic the hedgehog: TWO WORLDS COLLIDE

12/4/2011, 8:38 pm
OMG you totally took my idea into consideration.

SXR. I'm fucking proud of you.

(and I fucking laughed ny ass to the ground at the sub-title)

Patt I've been working on this for a while so I can help fill you in and maybe you can get the script. :]

I would also like to say this will probably be the first to involve interaction as well. This is a Flash movie, and we'll be forming a crew. God, I'm so excited.

Last edited by Ping on 12/4/2011, 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sonic the hedgehog: TWO WORLDS COLLIDE Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

12/4/2011, 8:39 pm
Basically, I can do whatever you need me to...I'm sure I can take up any job lol.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

12/4/2011, 8:41 pm
Well SXR and I discussed about making BGs for the movie, although I didn't have the time to make them or a stable computer to make them and he said he wanted to use sprite BGs.

SXR has already used a sprite BG already. I'm not sure if it'll be wise to mix different forms of BGs right now, but now I can make BGs.

I totally think Patt should be in the art department. He's beast at them.

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

12/4/2011, 8:43 pm
We could redo the first one. Shouldn't be too hard.

And I can help with other things too, Ping, hopefully you get that hint. Just, don't declare the specific thing I'm talking about now.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

12/4/2011, 8:46 pm
Great.
SXR. Can you post the BG you used for Broly Vs. Vegeta and Goku?

Will you need the script, Patt?

Also, I may need help and pointers on some dynamics. I think we'll need help in visual effects and sound..

SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator

12/4/2011, 8:48 pm
If patt wants to help, he can look at the script and suggest which BG's and what to do with them. I'd be happy to show him the script if he'd like to read

the script's already been sent out to the voice actors, so yeah, patt i'd be happy to let ya on board.

Sonic the hedgehog: TWO WORLDS COLLIDE Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

12/4/2011, 8:49 pm
Excellent. I'll revise the beginning of the movie and give it to you so you can show the team what we're working with.

Patt has seen it, has he?

Patt
Administrator
Administrator

12/4/2011, 8:50 pm
No, just be like, yo Patt, we need a BG like this. And it needs this. Here you go, use this.

And then I'll be like, brb, an hour or so later, I'll be back, and you'll be like... OP_O_O_OASDFAEOT#ag33333

And once again Ping, I can help in OTHER AREAS COUGH COUGH.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

12/4/2011, 8:54 pm
Lmfao that's how I imagined that.

Lmao, and I was talking to SXR man.

Patt
Administrator
Administrator

12/4/2011, 8:55 pm
But yeah, toss me a job, I'll tell you when I'm available, and ye.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

12/4/2011, 9:02 pm
Welcome to the crew! Enjoy your stay. : )

Patt
Administrator
Administrator

12/4/2011, 9:14 pm
Thanks bro. : )
AssyrianMike08
AssyrianMike08
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2010-12-19

12/4/2011, 11:11 pm
When you say movie, it makes me think its going to be really friggin long! Just how long is this going to be. Plus the people working on it gives it a great reputation already lol. SXR, Ping, and Patt! Epics.

Sonic the hedgehog: TWO WORLDS COLLIDE Ichigo_bankai__475__by_miichaneko-d4hrjpz

KAIZOUKUUNEE OREWAAAA NAROOOOO lol!

Current Animations Progress:

Gohan Vs Ichigo Vs Luffy Vs Naruto Vs Tsuna
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator

12/4/2011, 11:12 pm
A very long movie. Longer then one of alivn's flashes.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
AssyrianMike08
AssyrianMike08
Spritan
Spritan

12/4/2011, 11:14 pm
@SXR123 wrote:A very long movie. Longer then one of alivn's flashes.

Wow. So you're going for atleast an hour or so maybe? Great work my friend! I cant wait to see the outcome of your upcoming videos, and hopefully you don't quit spriting. I think a break is wat you need. lol just don't quit, you're one of my favorite animators (not to sound all fruity like)

Sonic the hedgehog: TWO WORLDS COLLIDE Ichigo_bankai__475__by_miichaneko-d4hrjpz

SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator

12/4/2011, 11:20 pm
I never said I was quitting, and I won't be. Sprites will always be fun for me, I'll just make small side projects. Small, thirty second fights maybe. I'll still be around.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

12/4/2011, 11:27 pm
@AssyrianMike08 wrote:When you say movie, it makes me think its going to be really friggin long! Just how long is this going to be. Plus the people working on it gives it a great reputation already lol. SXR, Ping, and Patt! Epics.
Ah! Thanks. Mike. Thank you for the support! You bring a warm atmosphere to the place.
Oh yeah. Talking about 20 minutes to a 35 minutes at the very least. VERY least. The script is quite long.
@AssyrianMike08 wrote:

Wow. So you're going for atleast an hour or so maybe? Great work my friend! I cant wait to see the outcome of your upcoming videos, and hopefully you don't quit spriting. I think a break is wat you need. lol just don't quit, you're one of my favorite animators (not to sound all fruity like)
We can't be on Spritas without SXR D:!
@SXR123 wrote:I never said I was quitting, and I won't be. Sprites will always be fun for me, I'll just make small side projects. Small, thirty second fights maybe. I'll still be around.
Word SXR is our brother : ]

Last edited by Ping on 12/5/2011, 12:28 am; edited 2 times in total

AssyrianMike08
AssyrianMike08
Spritan
Spritan

12/4/2011, 11:40 pm
Ping you're always welcome! SXR Thats gonna be epic! I dont usually find animations any longer than 5 minutes.

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

12/4/2011, 11:53 pm
: D Well I'm glad to see you're excited! You give us a lot of encouragement, bro. Glad to see you're an active Spritan again.

Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3971
Registration date : 2011-08-20

12/5/2011, 6:40 am
i'll be glad to voice act and help you (yes really).

you can send it to NG, youtube (my name there is tal9x9)

and to my gmail:

Carmital123@gmail.com

"Interesting sig text"

Sonic the hedgehog: TWO WORLDS COLLIDE Youtub10
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6075
Registration date : 2009-09-07

12/5/2011, 7:16 am
I'd love to help animate a small fight scene or something Razz

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

12/5/2011, 7:38 am
Word. Once SXR and I move onto those he'll probably assign you to do one with a nice shot. Could be for 2 seconds or even 15 seconds.. or a full fight scene, who knows.

But yo it's all good. We have a lot in store for all of you. Want us to add you in the list of animators, brother?

Anonymous

12/5/2011, 7:41 am
Like i said many times, man, i`d be very happy if you agree to let me help out as well. But we`ve discussed this privately... So, i`m just going to say i`d like to help out about the scenes, (animating them ofc), helping out by developing the graphics... well you know what i mean... And art. You`ll need all the help you can get man, and i`m ready to help you out. Just say the word.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum