T5in
T5in
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-12-03

Hello everyone Empty Hello everyone

12/3/2011, 3:57 pm
Hey, I'm T5in, I'm clearly new here, don't really know what to say, it's great to be here and hopefully get better with flash animation soon, I've only made like one which was not even 30 seconds long and I couldn't figure how to end it XD so I didn't post it online, I only really started out as a sprite artist, making other peoples fan characters become reality, I'm not sure the policy on fan characters but I can show you some of my work.

It's great to be here and I hope to get to know everyone and become a better animator and spriter in the future.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone Dark-sonic-vs-shadow-o
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

Hello everyone Empty Re: Hello everyone

12/3/2011, 4:10 pm
Welcome.

We've been getting more people who have like, no experience with animation.
That is good.

At least these people (you included) aren't spewing terrible and badly written questions that make no sense at all.
T5in
T5in
Spritan
Spritan

12/3/2011, 4:24 pm
Thank you.

It's nice to see that I'll be welcome here then, I have done some work with flash in the past but they weren't as good, though I did get the basics of an RPG down, instead of it being a movie with some battles in between it was a game where you scrolled your character left to right and if you touched a badnick for instance you'd trigger a battle, I only got as far as the side scrolling and the inventory HUD, I couldn't figure out the coding for events.

Things may have been different if I took a look at the tutorials here but it's not a big deal any more, at least I'm a fresh, clean slate for you guys to work with.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

12/4/2011, 1:43 am
Hola.
I'm Ping. A Super Spritan. How ya doing? Work with me and I'll help you out.

Hello everyone Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
T5in
T5in
Spritan
Spritan

12/4/2011, 1:45 am
Thank you for the offer Ping, I might take you up on that, though I hope this doesn't make me sound stupid but I am noob to this forum, but what does it mean to be available for battle? What is a battle on this forum if I may ask?

Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4903
Registration date : 2009-01-23
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

12/4/2011, 3:18 am
To be available for battle means that if you're free to battle.

A battle on this forum usually just means an animating battle. For instance, if you were to battle me then you would come up with some sort of rules that I would have to follow, then you would make an animation, I would make an animation, and we'd upload our animations to the internet so that everyone would judge it. Then whoever had the better animation would win the battle.

Also, I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

12/4/2011, 3:29 am
No no no no

You're already a member here. That makes you a Spritan. You're our fellow Spritan.

Before you do anything, you got to show us what you can do. Sprite animation-wise, or it can be a game. Either one, we can help you in each category, and give you honest-to-heart criticism and reviews. I am noted from my reviews I give to people, so you can always ask me to review your work or give you straight up criticism. You can also receive criticism and reviews from other reviewers such as SXR, Deathcakes, and CJ.

Secondly, you may want to build up your reputation. Are you a tool? Helpful? Or are you a good sprite animator? Are you known for your politeness? What are you known for? For instance. I was known for my noobiness, my booty outrages and my Narutardism. But I was friends with everyone. But now I am known for my nature of generosity, my wanting o to help people and my faith in them. I am preferably less of a professionalist when it comes to my visits here and it is barely needed, so I'm normally silly and kind. So ask yourself. What do you want to be known for in Spritas?

Thirdly, you can join collaborations right now. I recommend you begin in my 16-bit Collaboration Animator Vs. Animator. Don't make a collaboration though. It's pretty tight.
Battles, here, are sprite fights where a Spritan calls out another to compete in a battle of sprite animating. It can be composed based on your rules and the theme. Set a length for the animation. A deadline. What version of Flash you must use, and a theme.

Fourthly, look at this booty video.

There you have it. Very Happy Make yourself at home.

Hello everyone Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

12/4/2011, 7:00 am
....ping

Where's SXR nowadays...
ShoopDaWhoop
ShoopDaWhoop
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2011-09-03

12/4/2011, 11:43 am
@Ping wrote:No no no no

You're already a member here. That makes you a Spritan. You're our fellow Spritan.

Before you do anything, you got to show us what you can do. Sprite animation-wise, or it can be a game. Either one, we can help you in each category, and give you honest-to-heart criticism and reviews. I am noted from my reviews I give to people, so you can always ask me to review your work or give you straight up criticism. You can also receive criticism and reviews from other reviewers such as SXR, Deathcakes, and CJ.

Secondly, you may want to build up your reputation. Are you a tool? Helpful? Or are you a good sprite animator? Are you known for your politeness? What are you known for? For instance. I was known for my noobiness, my booty outrages and my Narutardism. But I was friends with everyone. But now I am known for my nature of generosity, my wanting o to help people and my faith in them. I am preferably less of a professionalist when it comes to my visits here and it is barely needed, so I'm normally silly and kind. So ask yourself. What do you want to be known for in Spritas?

Thirdly, you can join collaborations right now. I recommend you begin in my 16-bit Collaboration Animator Vs. Animator. Don't make a collaboration though. It's pretty tight.
Battles, here, are sprite fights where a Spritan calls out another to compete in a battle of sprite animating. It can be composed based on your rules and the theme. Set a length for the animation. A deadline. What version of Flash you must use, and a theme.

Fourthly, look at this booty video.

There you have it. Very Happy Make yourself at home.

boooteh! awwww yea! WOOTO WOOT! Welcome to the spritas.
Hello everyone Tumblr_kzez7eyYAT1qb4rtoo1_400

Hello everyone Tumblr_mep4soITfz1r8kmk7o1_500
T5in
T5in
Spritan
Spritan

12/4/2011, 12:27 pm
Thank you for the welcome everyone, right now I'm working on making a quick and easy flash movie, nothing as big as what you guys make but it's something to see how well I can do it.

On another note...Nice booty.

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

12/5/2011, 2:17 am
Excellent. You've gotten the idea. Once you post it in the Completed animations' forum you'll get reviews and criticism.

oh and yes shoopman. Booty Cool

Hello everyone Ping10
Marioluigi263
Marioluigi263
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2011-06-30

12/11/2011, 7:51 am
hum yeah... Welcome to the spritas !
BDB
BDB
Number of posts : 3517
Registration date : 2008-11-04

12/11/2011, 10:13 am
Welcome to the Spritas man! Very Happy

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

12/11/2011, 12:37 pm
Welcome to the Spritas! Enjoy your stay. : )

Hello everyone Purple11

[The Return]
Crash
Crash
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2010-04-07

12/11/2011, 5:50 pm
wazzup broeski welcome to TheSpritas enjoy your stay while we(they) tend to your every whim

Hello everyone 50fe6f8bcc
W A V E D A S H B O Y Z

Respect your elders.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

12/17/2011, 4:29 am
How's it going so far T5?

Hello everyone Ping10
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

12/17/2011, 6:11 am
ok first he has a part of my boi crazy's vid as his sig,automatic cool points from me right there

Hello everyone Untitl15
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

12/17/2011, 8:38 pm
I wonder what she's hiding under that sheet.

Hello everyone Purple11

[The Return]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum