Go down
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

The Super Mario Power Up Collab - update - Page 40 Empty Re: The Super Mario Power Up Collab - update

6/3/2012, 1:10 pm
I don't see why we'd need another extension. We've still got little under a month. And really, if you keep extending it then people will just take advantage of it. I wouldn't suggest extending it at all unless you feel it's absolutely necessary or there aren't enough parts.
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

The Super Mario Power Up Collab - update - Page 40 Empty Re: The Super Mario Power Up Collab - update

6/3/2012, 2:16 pm
blitzkrieg667 wrote:I don't see why we'd need another extension. We've still got little under a month. And really, if you keep extending it then people will just take advantage of it. I wouldn't suggest extending it at all unless you feel it's absolutely necessary or there aren't enough parts.
there AREN´T enough parts Sad

Last edited by Saulgp on 6/3/2012, 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Super Mario Power Up Collab - update - Page 40 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500The Super Mario Power Up Collab - update - Page 40 CmHNDLR
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

6/3/2012, 2:23 pm
What.

Why would you even say there are enough submissions? Unless you want a two minute long collab I don't see how you could possibly think that. Four animations a collab does not make.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Super Mario Power Up Collab - update - Page 40 UZ3PNb5
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan

6/3/2012, 2:29 pm
blitzkrieg667 wrote:What.

Why would you even say there are enough submissions? Unless you want a two minute long collab I don't see how you could possibly think that. Four animations a collab does not make.
blitz listen...
there are only 3 or 4 finished dude Sad

The Super Mario Power Up Collab - update - Page 40 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500The Super Mario Power Up Collab - update - Page 40 CmHNDLR
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

6/3/2012, 2:57 pm
That's... what I said...

Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan

6/3/2012, 3:35 pm
blitzkrieg667 wrote:That's... what I said...
then why the fuck you replied me? Serious

v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

6/3/2012, 3:42 pm
blitzkrieg667 wrote:I don't see why we'd need another extension. We've still got little under a month. And really, if you keep extending it then people will just take advantage of it. I wouldn't suggest extending it at all unless you feel it's absolutely necessary or there aren't enough parts.
If there is a fucking extension I will lock this
The collab's total span is about seven months, it runs at 30 fps, and the running time is from 15 to 30 seconds.
That's 7 months to make 450 to 900 frames.

I cannot even fathom how some of you cannot produce that many frames before this month is even over

The Super Mario Power Up Collab - update - Page 40 Lorde
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

6/3/2012, 3:44 pm
Saulgp wrote:

Because you said something really stupid, I said what you said was stupid, and then you replied to me saying exactly what I said.

I mean... what?
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan

6/3/2012, 4:10 pm
blitzkrieg667 wrote:
Saulgp wrote:

Because you said something really stupid, I said what you said was stupid, and then you replied to me saying exactly what I said.

I mean... what?
r u mad....
i said : this can´t be finished because there aren´t enough mario power ups and better extend it.... so i can help....
that´s all, were´s
DA STUPID FING?
Serious

BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

6/3/2012, 4:41 pm
That post had too many paragraphs.

Stop pressing Enter dammit.

v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

6/3/2012, 5:08 pm
Stop.
Both of you.

The Super Mario Power Up Collab - update - Page 40 Lorde
Pac-Boy
Pac-Boy
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-04-01

6/3/2012, 6:03 pm
I got summer school and football, and I will have my parts done before the deadline. I do agree with Sig, it shoudn't take forever to make these parts. I had to even start over due to the loss of my computer. Come on guys let's get this done(including myself) XD.
Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2010-12-13

6/3/2012, 7:20 pm
@Pac-Boy wrote:I got summer school and football, and I will have my parts done before the deadline. I do agree with Sig, it shoudn't take forever to make these parts. I had to even start over due to the loss of my computer. Come on guys let's get this done(including myself) XD.
YAH WHOSE WITH US YEAH

Im actually working on my part too LOL
Lets just say I'll be bowling over the competitiion Laughing

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
The Super Mario Power Up Collab - update - Page 40 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
The Super Mario Power Up Collab - update - Page 40 2lax69
The Super Mario Power Up Collab - update - Page 40 TZmdW
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

6/3/2012, 7:34 pm
I can actually finish it just fine
whenever I temporarily stop thinking sprites are boring
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2011-12-22

6/4/2012, 6:22 pm
@Leo wrote:I can actually finish it just fine
whenever I temporarily stop thinking sprites are boring

I recommend frame by frame animation in such a case. Even if something looks stupid and lasts a full second, finish it and then go back to sprite animation. It helped me out when I made an arm swinging thingy.

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

6/4/2012, 6:23 pm
I actually thought of some stuff I could do with my part

I'll get animating tommorrow or after tommorrow

-------

https://www.thespritas.com/viewtopic.forum?t=4837

-------

https://www.thespritas.com/viewtopic.forum?t=4841
Ray*~*Ler
Ray*~*Ler
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 780
Registration date : 2011-08-28

6/24/2012, 2:41 am
I CALL P-BALLON. working on de animation nao.

The Super Mario Power Up Collab - update - Page 40 BlackKyuremsig
BLACK KYUREM<333
Shiny Caught:2 (Shiny Pawniard(idk how many REs)October 2,2011
New Shiny Caught:LiepardThe Super Mario Power Up Collab - update - Page 40 Shiny_Liepard_BW(2013 REs)October 8,2012
Signature shop: The Super Mario Power Up Collab - update - Page 40 SuperVegetasig_zps5897075c
Best LOL in my life. GOOD JOB RUBEN! also proof that yoshi is >_>..
Spoiler:
The Super Mario Power Up Collab - update - Page 40 LOOOLGFRUBENThe Super Mario Power Up Collab - update - Page 40 VrWMv
moke311
moke311
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2012-03-03

6/24/2012, 4:20 am
^someone's already working on it.

P-balloon Mario - lightspriter aka ProExedgies

also, I think the most recent discussion of this topic is on the other thread.
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

6/24/2012, 10:01 am
why was this even unlocked? o_o anyway, I'll do that now.

The Super Mario Power Up Collab - update - Page 40 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum