51 posters
Go down
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2825
Registration date : 2010-02-17

The Super Mario Power Up Collab - update - Page 38 Empty Re: The Super Mario Power Up Collab - update

5/3/2012, 2:50 pm
you stated in the first post that mario can hit any of bowsers minions.
does this include bowser too?
how about characters that are not his minions?
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6075
Registration date : 2009-09-07

The Super Mario Power Up Collab - update - Page 38 Empty Re: The Super Mario Power Up Collab - update

5/3/2012, 7:07 pm
I guess he can hit bowser. Though, I didn't include Bowser because I thought that Bowser might be in every single collab part.

Who else do you want him to hit. Toad? xD

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

5/4/2012, 2:08 pm
ohhh crap i would love that the deadline was more later Sad
i would love to do chicken Mario: The Super Mario Power Up Collab - update - Page 38 Descar10

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Super Mario Power Up Collab - update - Page 38 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500The Super Mario Power Up Collab - update - Page 38 CmHNDLR
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

5/4/2012, 8:04 pm
Never heard of that power-up o.o

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7619
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

5/4/2012, 8:47 pm
you all know mario wants to it peach

The Super Mario Power Up Collab - update - Page 38 Ichigo10
inmortalkid
inmortalkid
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2010-12-11

5/6/2012, 1:05 pm
hey dude i want to do flying mario i was watching the list but no one got flying mario soo can i join and do it :)
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

5/6/2012, 1:11 pm
@inmortalkid wrote:hey dude i want to do flying mario i was watching the list but no one got flying mario soo can i join and do it :)

Yoshi has it.
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

5/6/2012, 1:16 pm
@NS01 wrote:Never heard of that power-up o.o
it´s for the new super mario bros. 2 for 3ds (so it´s beta) but i´ve really want to try but they aren´t any sprites of it -.-
there was also a type of Golden mario lol?
watch the spoiler for a surprise:
Spoiler:
The Super Mario Power Up Collab - update - Page 38 NSMB2_screen2

Last edited by Saulgp on 5/6/2012, 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Super Mario Power Up Collab - update - Page 38 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500The Super Mario Power Up Collab - update - Page 38 CmHNDLR
inmortalkid
inmortalkid
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2010-12-11

5/6/2012, 1:20 pm
blitzkrieg667 wrote:
@inmortalkid wrote:hey dude i want to do flying mario i was watching the list but no one got flying mario soo can i join and do it :)

Yoshi has it.
oh man i check laser mario but those are not good it doesnt have kicks or punch so i rely wanted to join if they were good laser mario sprites
HolyBelief
HolyBelief
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2012-04-15

5/7/2012, 6:33 pm
@inmortalkid wrote:
blitzkrieg667 wrote:

Yoshi has it.
oh man i check laser mario but those are not good it doesnt have kicks or punch so i rely wanted to join if they were good laser mario sprites

That would be mine.

@NS01 wrote:
Ah there is Laser Mario. LK dropped out.
I believe you missed all the things in the previous page -u-.
Should go check it out.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

5/7/2012, 6:49 pm
This collab is gay and will die

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
BlueShenron
BlueShenron
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2012-04-05

5/7/2012, 6:51 pm
@Jellal wrote:This collab is gay and will die
Because there is no raccoon mario
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

5/7/2012, 6:55 pm
Saulgp wrote:
@NS01 wrote:Never heard of that power-up o.o
it´s for the new super mario bros. 2 for 3ds (so it´s beta) but i´ve really want to try but they aren´t any sprites of it -.-
there was also a type of Golden mario lol?
watch the spoiler for a surprise:
Spoiler:
The Super Mario Power Up Collab - update - Page 38 NSMB2_screen2

Oh wow. I'd add them if I knew what those power-ups could do and if there were any sprites available.

@HolyBelief wrote:
@inmortalkid wrote:
blitzkrieg667 wrote:

Yoshi has it.

That would be mine.

@NS01 wrote:
Ah there is Laser Mario. LK dropped out.
Should go check it out.

I gave you Laser Mario? Since when? Link me to that page xD

@Jellal wrote:This collab is gay and will die

If a collab is gay then you my son have a lot to learn. :3

Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

5/7/2012, 7:34 pm
Noap.
Its taken people over 5 months to make a collab where the parts are only 15-30 seconds long.

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

5/7/2012, 8:25 pm
Where the fuck is your part then? Bastard.

Jemaster800
Jemaster800
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2010-03-21

5/7/2012, 8:52 pm
I haven't worked on my part in a while, but I think I can continue it soon. ;-;
HolyBelief
HolyBelief
Spritan
Spritan

5/7/2012, 9:37 pm
@NS01 wrote:
Should go check it out.

I gave you Laser Mario? Since when? Link me to that page xD
https://www.thespritas.com/t3850p850-the-super-mario-power-up-collab-update
Here you go.

Last edited by HolyBelief on 5/7/2012, 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

5/7/2012, 9:50 pm
I don't see a comment with me agreeing to give you Laser Mario lol

Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3090
Registration date : 2010-12-13

5/7/2012, 9:57 pm
Come on NS give him Laser mario =D Hunter a good animator mhmhmhmh

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
The Super Mario Power Up Collab - update - Page 38 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
The Super Mario Power Up Collab - update - Page 38 2lax69
The Super Mario Power Up Collab - update - Page 38 TZmdW
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

5/7/2012, 10:07 pm
I never disagreed either xD

Can I see your skills?

Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

5/7/2012, 10:15 pm
Nigguh I quit like 15 pages ago

Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 9153
Registration date : 2009-05-23

5/8/2012, 9:41 am
Then stop bothering ussssssssss

I need only to finish a small amount of stuff, I'll get it in time.
I have actually made progress, a few frames were done last week, I think I'm gonna try and get more finished this week.
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

5/8/2012, 4:08 pm
@Jellal wrote:Nigguh I quit like 15 pages ago

Oh right.

PsychoDino
PsychoDino
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1912
Registration date : 2010-12-03
http://psychodino3.deviantart.com/https://twitter.com/PsychoDino

5/8/2012, 4:59 pm
blitzkrieg667 wrote:

Yoshi has it.

Correct, but it should say Yoshi has finished it. >=3
HolyBelief
HolyBelief
Spritan
Spritan

5/9/2012, 8:15 pm
Well, I don't have my best flash animation or fully effort putted in animation yet.
Could you reserve that spot for me till i have the animation? I'll appreciate it.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum