Go down
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13138
Registration date : 2009-03-28
View user profile

My Drawing Of Vasto Lorde Ichigo - Page 3 Empty Re: My Drawing Of Vasto Lorde Ichigo

on 12/7/2011, 9:30 pm
The hands were actually decent in this one, the arms are the thing that really pops out. Especially since it is a huge factor in the drawing.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

My Drawing Of Vasto Lorde Ichigo - Page 3 Purple11

[The Return]
AssyrianMike08
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2010-12-19
View user profile

My Drawing Of Vasto Lorde Ichigo - Page 3 Empty Re: My Drawing Of Vasto Lorde Ichigo

on 12/7/2011, 9:41 pm
@Patt wrote:The hands were actually decent in this one, the arms are the thing that really pops out. Especially since it is a huge factor in the drawing.
Ah. I see what you mean now. It kind of has a bendy feel to it. Doesn't look accurate now that I take the time to look at it. My favorite part about the drawing is the hair though. I feel very accomplished for doing that Very Happy

___________________________________________________________________________________________

My Drawing Of Vasto Lorde Ichigo - Page 3 Ichigo_bankai__475__by_miichaneko-d4hrjpz

KAIZOUKUUNEE OREWAAAA NAROOOOO lol!

Current Animations Progress:

Gohan Vs Ichigo Vs Luffy Vs Naruto Vs Tsuna
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
View user profile

on 12/9/2011, 6:48 pm
Yeah, when I used to draw Japanese Manga art I used to love doing the hair.

[The Return]
AssyrianMike08
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2010-12-19
View user profile

on 12/9/2011, 9:48 pm
The jair is what basically makes lots of anime characters unique! I love the hair. I will probably be a while before my next drawing though.

My Drawing Of Vasto Lorde Ichigo - Page 3 Ichigo_bankai__475__by_miichaneko-d4hrjpz

KAIZOUKUUNEE OREWAAAA NAROOOOO lol!

Current Animations Progress:

Gohan Vs Ichigo Vs Luffy Vs Naruto Vs Tsuna
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
View user profile

on 12/11/2011, 12:38 pm
Hair and the eyes. ^^

[The Return]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum