Go down
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

My Drawing Of Vasto Lorde Ichigo - Page 2 Empty Re: My Drawing Of Vasto Lorde Ichigo

12/1/2011, 12:15 am
Rank just has to do with the number of posts. I think around 100 you become a preschooler or something. Check the Ranks topic in Spritas News for the list and what not

___________________________________________________________________________________________

My Drawing Of Vasto Lorde Ichigo - Page 2 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
AssyrianMike08
AssyrianMike08
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2010-12-19

My Drawing Of Vasto Lorde Ichigo - Page 2 Empty Re: My Drawing Of Vasto Lorde Ichigo

12/1/2011, 5:11 pm
Ok this time it's a little different. I have a picture of Kon on scratch paper lol. This wasn't 100% made by me though. A friend of mine helped as well. to be honest he probably did more work than I did. But yea here it is xD

Spoiler:
My Drawing Of Vasto Lorde Ichigo - Page 2 Scratch_kon_by_gear2ndoluffy-d4hviu4

___________________________________________________________________________________________

My Drawing Of Vasto Lorde Ichigo - Page 2 Ichigo_bankai__475__by_miichaneko-d4hrjpz

KAIZOUKUUNEE OREWAAAA NAROOOOO lol!

Current Animations Progress:

Gohan Vs Ichigo Vs Luffy Vs Naruto Vs Tsuna
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

12/1/2011, 9:37 pm
I like that look of Kon, he's actually a character that I used to love drawing.

My Drawing Of Vasto Lorde Ichigo - Page 2 Purple11

[The Return]
AssyrianMike08
AssyrianMike08
Spritan
Spritan

12/1/2011, 9:41 pm
@Patt wrote:I like that look of Kon, he's actually a character that I used to love drawing.

He's fun. As a character he's histarical, and he fit perfectly into my teacher's assignment's requirement, so i decided to use him because i knew it would make school fun as well.

My Drawing Of Vasto Lorde Ichigo - Page 2 Ichigo_bankai__475__by_miichaneko-d4hrjpz

AssyrianMike08
AssyrianMike08
Spritan
Spritan

12/4/2011, 8:19 pm
Another one where a friend helped me out. Because i suck with scratch paper xD Now fear the strongest character in all anime history!!! HOLLOW KON!!!
Spoiler:
My Drawing Of Vasto Lorde Ichigo - Page 2 Scratch_hollow_kon_by_gear2ndoluffy-d4i712e

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

12/4/2011, 8:29 pm
That's 100% accurate. wait... no his torso doesn't seem well with his side..

My Drawing Of Vasto Lorde Ichigo - Page 2 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
AssyrianMike08
AssyrianMike08
Spritan
Spritan

12/4/2011, 8:32 pm
@Ping wrote:That's 100% accurate. wait... no his torso doesn't seem well with his side..
lol yea im not good with scratch paper. and thats probably the last scratch drawing ill make for a long time! I only have 2 more old pictures. the rest will be newly drawn.

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

12/4/2011, 9:04 pm
I wish I had your drawing skills lololol...

wait whats that in your signature? New?

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
AssyrianMike08
AssyrianMike08
Spritan
Spritan

12/4/2011, 10:42 pm
@Ping wrote:I wish I had your drawing skills lololol...

wait whats that in your signature? New?

Ichigo's new epic Bankai! His new shikai was stronger than him with his vizard mask before. I can't wait to see his new bankai's power!!! Yea im a bleach and one piece nerd xD

Crash
Crash
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2010-04-07

12/4/2011, 11:49 pm
I like all of the pictures yu drew, in fact you make ne want to post up some of my drawings

My Drawing Of Vasto Lorde Ichigo - Page 2 50fe6f8bcc
W A V E D A S H B O Y Z

Respect your elders.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

12/4/2011, 11:59 pm
Yo bro I love how you drew him on the black piece of paper with white chalk..

that's a good Kon :]

AssyrianMike08
AssyrianMike08
Spritan
Spritan

12/5/2011, 4:04 am
crashbox111 wrote:I like all of the pictures yu drew, in fact you make ne want to post up some of my drawings

Im glad that you liked the pictures! Also go for it! Post your pics up as well, Id love to see them!

@Ping wrote:Yo bro I love how you drew him on the black piece of paper with white chalk..

Actually Pingy boy this is scratch paper. Its a black sheet that becomes white when you scratch it lol WAY HARDER than using chalk. Chalk can be erased. One mistake with this and it stays a mistake for good ^.^

Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1691
Registration date : 2011-03-09

12/5/2011, 4:31 am
I like that Kon drawing, sexy writing and everythings accurate. Man you got some skill, also nice Hollow Mask.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

12/5/2011, 5:28 am
@AssyrianMike08 wrote:
crashbox111 wrote:I like all of the pictures yu drew, in fact you make ne want to post up some of my drawings

Im glad that you liked the pictures! Also go for it! Post your pics up as well, Id love to see them!

@Ping wrote:Yo bro I love how you drew him on the black piece of paper with white chalk..

Actually Pingy boy this is scratch paper. Its a black sheet that becomes white when you scratch it lol WAY HARDER than using chalk. Chalk can be erased. One mistake with this and it stays a mistake for good ^.^

0:!!!! Out of this world!
0.0 JEEZ man you are truely an artist if you and your buddy didn't mess up on that drawing 0:
@Kane wrote:I like that Kon drawing, sexy writing and everythings accurate. Man you got some skill, also nice Hollow Mask.
I agree. :]

AssyrianMike08
AssyrianMike08
Spritan
Spritan

12/5/2011, 8:25 pm
Heres another old Picture! This time it's Ichigo in his Shikai state! I drew this the same day I drew the Luffy picture Very Happy lemme know wat you think!
Spoiler:
My Drawing Of Vasto Lorde Ichigo - Page 2 Shikai_ichigo_by_gear2ndoluffy-d4iacno

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

12/5/2011, 11:24 pm
I wanna see a present day drawing, i feel like giving any critique to old ones are pointless because you probably already know it :\

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
AssyrianMike08
AssyrianMike08
Spritan
Spritan

12/6/2011, 12:00 am
@Granadico wrote:I wanna see a present day drawing, i feel like giving any critique to old ones are pointless because you probably already know it :\
I actually just drew Roronoa Zoro an hour ago want me to put it up? It isn't shaded or anything. It's kind of light on the paper to.

AssyrianMike08
AssyrianMike08
Spritan
Spritan

12/6/2011, 8:28 pm
Ok so I drew this yesterday guys xD Finally an up to date drawing! This time I have Roronoa Zoro from one piece! One thing really bad about this drawing is the hands suck! Also i didnt shade much and its very light on the paper. I just wanted to show my current drawing abilities!
Spoiler:
My Drawing Of Vasto Lorde Ichigo - Page 2 Roronoa_zoro_by_gear2ndoluffy-d4idmif

AssyrianMike08
AssyrianMike08
Spritan
Spritan

12/7/2011, 3:22 pm
lol when i finally post a recent day drawing no one comments.

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

12/7/2011, 5:34 pm
FUCK!!! I WISH I WAS ON THE FORUM EARLIER!! PING IS NEVER LATE WHEN IT COMES TO EXPECTATIONS...

Fuck the people who want to contradict that even though that's half true.

THATS UR BEST ONE YET!!!!!!!! Very Happy

Very detailed. Hair is good. So is the face, but the arms look wrong, and the hands are big. D:

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

12/7/2011, 5:59 pm
I just think its too light, i can barely see it D:

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

12/7/2011, 7:14 pm
Those arms...not well done at all bro. Too elongated and disproportional.

[The Return]
AssyrianMike08
AssyrianMike08
Spritan
Spritan

12/7/2011, 7:53 pm
Yea. Arms and hands were difficult for me in this drawing. I'm pretty proud of the rest of it though! But yea now all drawings will be newly drawn. Also they will come at a crazy slower rate.

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

12/7/2011, 8:17 pm
Just be aware of the bicep and the arm.

[The Return]
AssyrianMike08
AssyrianMike08
Spritan
Spritan

12/7/2011, 9:00 pm
@Patt wrote:Just be aware of the bicep and the arm.
I think the hands were the worst part about this. I will really need to focus on hands for my next drawing. I plan on drawing Tsuna from reborn.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum