2 - 29%
1 - 14%

Total Votes: 7

Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13123
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Is Skyrim Teaching You Gay things?! D: - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Skyrim Teaching You Gay things?! D:

11/25/2011, 2:08 pm
It's fine dude, everyone wants to be like us Asians.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

Is Skyrim Teaching You Gay things?! D: - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Skyrim Teaching You Gay things?! D:

11/25/2011, 2:52 pm
@Patt wrote:Lmfao, you cannot argue with Joey, he's too stubborn. Even if you punish him to the ground and he rises back up from a cemetery, he still thinks he's winning.

And, this game...I never really got into this game. And this article, I wish I wrote it. :\
Oh look, Patt not proving how my hatred of Christians is stemmed from stubbornness but instead insults me.
How unexpected.
@NS01 wrote:
@Jellal wrote:Shut your face you stupid ugly Asian

Anyways, I think this should also be a poll:
What's worse, these guys or WBC?

Lol your petty insults won't infect me Very Happy

Try again.
Okay.
You are so frikkin hot and I want to have sinful immoral sex with you.

Last edited by Jellal on 11/25/2011, 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

11/25/2011, 2:55 pm
Yet truthful.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

11/25/2011, 2:57 pm
No it isn't you simpleton.
I'm not claiming I'm winning anything here, I'm just retorting.
That's all I'm doing, there is no stubbornness required to retort.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

11/25/2011, 3:04 pm
You're a bit off topic sir.
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

11/25/2011, 3:09 pm
@Jellal wrote:

Sad I remember when you used to say that to me Sad

Is Skyrim Teaching You Gay things?! D: - Page 2 Untitl11
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6075
Registration date : 2009-09-07

11/25/2011, 3:33 pm
Okay.

I'm mmmmelllltinggggg

Patt
Administrator
Administrator

11/25/2011, 3:37 pm
Is Skyrim Teaching You Gay things?! D: - Page 2 12896410
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

11/25/2011, 3:39 pm
Lmfao. I was looking for something like that, thank you!

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

11/25/2011, 3:40 pm
iGot you. <3
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2826
Registration date : 2010-02-17

11/25/2011, 3:44 pm
I can't wait til I get skyrim.
Then I can finally learn how to successfully hump a dragon while slaughtering everyone in the world WHILE giving them rimjobs.
I'm comin fer you dragon.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

11/26/2011, 5:10 pm
Who doesn't want to hump dragons and give strangers rimjobs?

Timmy
Timmy
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1185
Registration date : 2010-11-08

11/27/2011, 1:47 pm
Not only do me and leo seem to be the only ones who see the humour in this, you guys don't realize how many of these joke sites there are

LandOverBaptist is the best

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=51266
http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=63326
http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=71303

Spoiler:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 9153
Registration date : 2009-05-23

11/27/2011, 2:05 pm
lol Thanks for showing me that site again Timmy

Also it's obvious that these guys are joking.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

11/27/2011, 4:55 pm
@Timmy wrote:Not only do me and leo seem to be the only ones who see the humour in this, you guys don't realize how many of these joke sites there are
Oh, calm yourself.
We all got it was a joke.
It doesn't take that much intelligence to understand.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20144
Registration date : 2010-09-15

11/27/2011, 5:45 pm
When hasn't a game like that teached you gay things?

Is Skyrim Teaching You Gay things?! D: - Page 2 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

11/27/2011, 5:46 pm
...I think you're onto something Pingy boy!

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20144
Registration date : 2010-09-15

11/27/2011, 5:51 pm
^ I saw your response to topics like these. They make a LOT of sense. :]

Is Skyrim Teaching You Gay things?! D: - Page 2 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4283
Registration date : 2008-10-20

11/29/2011, 11:40 am
It's a satire website.
Nothing here is legit.
It's exaggerated and stupid on purpose to mock zealot religious people.
You guys are stupid.

Watch your ass.
Is Skyrim Teaching You Gay things?! D: - Page 2 Banned1a7c7e438gif
Blackleafe
Blackleafe
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1322
Registration date : 2011-06-01

11/29/2011, 11:57 am
@Eric wrote:
You guys are stupid.

Thanks for crushing my self confident. : I

Is Skyrim Teaching You Gay things?! D: - Page 2 Nimeta12
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

11/29/2011, 2:46 pm
Lololol

Eric always types his shit out like that. Don't take it to heart.

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

11/29/2011, 4:27 pm
@Eric wrote:It's a satire website.
Nothing here is legit.
It's exaggerated and stupid on purpose to mock zealot religious people.
You guys are stupid.
@Jellal wrote:
@Timmy wrote:Not only do me and leo seem to be the only ones who see the humour in this, you guys don't realize how many of these joke sites there are
Oh, calm yourself.
We all got it was a joke.
It doesn't take that much intelligence to understand.
I see no indication of already being aware of that.
Timmy
Timmy
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1185
Registration date : 2010-11-08

11/29/2011, 4:39 pm
@Blackleafe wrote:
@Eric wrote:
You guys are stupid.

Thanks for crushing my self confident. : I

This forum will never cease to amaze me.

Spoiler:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7619
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

11/29/2011, 5:39 pm
@Eric wrote:
Nothing here is legit.
It's exaggerated and You guys are stupid on purpose.

lmfao how you stupid on purpose.

Is Skyrim Teaching You Gay things?! D: - Page 2 Ichigo10
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4283
Registration date : 2008-10-20

11/29/2011, 5:53 pm
@5h0ck wrote:
@Eric wrote:
Nothing here is legit.
It's exaggerated and You guys are stupid on purpose.

lmfao how you stupid on purpose.
What..

Watch your ass.
Is Skyrim Teaching You Gay things?! D: - Page 2 Banned1a7c7e438gif
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum