Total Votes: 7

SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 11610
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Is Skyrim Teaching You Gay things?! D: Empty Is Skyrim Teaching You Gay things?! D:

11/25/2011, 12:03 am
http://christwire.org/2011/11/is-skyrim-teaching-your-children-how-to-perform-rim-jobs-and-other-homo-erotic-sex-maneuvers/

Honestly, these people... They make the westboro baptist church look like good guys.

Last edited by SXR123 on 11/25/2011, 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Is Skyrim Teaching You Gay things?! D: Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

Is Skyrim Teaching You Gay things?! D: Empty Re: Is Skyrim Teaching You Gay things?! D:

11/25/2011, 12:23 am
"Conservative Values for an Unsaved World"
THIS IS WHY I HATE CHRISTIANS
---
Just finished actually reading it.
There is no way this can be legit.
This site has to be run by complex, sophisticated, and ingenious trolls.
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2826
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Is Skyrim Teaching You Gay things?! D: Empty Re: Is Skyrim Teaching You Gay things?! D:

11/25/2011, 12:33 am
Its honestly 3x funnier if you read it out loud.
Its like, you actually hear the stupid.
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator

11/25/2011, 12:49 am
actually joey, knux looked it up. THESE GUYS ARE SERIOUS.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Is Skyrim Teaching You Gay things?! D: Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2011-03-09

11/25/2011, 2:02 am
Wow... Holy shit, those guys are trolls. They've gotta be, god damnit. I mean the Satan part is bad but the game doesnt seem gay.
Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3090
Registration date : 2010-12-13

11/25/2011, 3:42 am
Spoiler:
Is Skyrim Teaching You Gay things?! D: 8b478dfa-983f-40a6-b170-e88b2c5ff7a5

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
Is Skyrim Teaching You Gay things?! D: 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
Is Skyrim Teaching You Gay things?! D: 2lax69
Is Skyrim Teaching You Gay things?! D: TZmdW
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3971
Registration date : 2011-08-20

11/25/2011, 4:34 am
^ true.true....

"Interesting sig text"

Is Skyrim Teaching You Gay things?! D: Youtub10
Blackleafe
Blackleafe
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1322
Registration date : 2011-06-01

11/25/2011, 4:56 am
IIUUUUUUU that's disgusting forum..... Christians? Well i bet those are not actually real Christians..... They must be some kind of gays?????

Is Skyrim Teaching You Gay things?! D: Nimeta12
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

11/25/2011, 6:48 am
Well I played Skyrimjob and I suddenly learned to perform a thing or to involving the genitalia of the homo erectus erection

Is Skyrim Teaching You Gay things?! D: Untitl11
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator

11/25/2011, 9:38 am
@Kane wrote:Wow... Holy shit, those guys are trolls. They've gotta be, god damnit. I mean the Satan part is bad but the game doesnt seem gay.

like I said, knuxy looked them up, these people are REALLY stupid and probably got some advice from the westboro baptist church because they are completely serious. They've got other articles, and when you point out their stupidity, they do that "kill your enemies with kindness" thing.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Blackleafe
Blackleafe
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1322
Registration date : 2011-06-01

11/25/2011, 9:55 am
Those christians are going too far, besides they are idiots.

Is Skyrim Teaching You Gay things?! D: Nimeta12
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator

11/25/2011, 10:00 am
They're giving christians/catholics a bad name.... I'm losing my faith in humanity if this keeps up...

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 9153
Registration date : 2009-05-23

11/25/2011, 10:46 am
lol

I feel sorry for those who think this is true.

This is a troll website.
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

11/25/2011, 10:46 am
@SXR123 wrote:They're giving christians/catholics a bad name.... I'm losing my faith in humanity if this keeps up...

Extremist will always be extreme...ly stupid

Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13123
Registration date : 2009-03-28

11/25/2011, 11:16 am
@Jellal wrote:"Conservative Values for an Unsaved World"
---
You hate Christians because you're stubborn.
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6075
Registration date : 2009-09-07

11/25/2011, 11:53 am
You gotz trolled

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

11/25/2011, 12:28 pm
@Blackleafe wrote:IIUUUUUUU that's disgusting forum..... Christians? Well i bet those are not actually real Christians..... They must be some kind of gays?????
Don't affiliate your kind with my kind.
@SXR123 wrote:They're giving christians/catholics a bad name.... I'm losing my faith in humanity if this keeps up...
You still have faith in humanity?
@Patt wrote:
@Jellal wrote:"Conservative Values for an Unsaved World"
---
You hate Christians because you're stubborn.
Oh look, it's that typical I'm-Patt-And-I-Think-I-Know-Everything post.
I don't see how my hate would transgress from stubbornness.
I hate Christianity because it breeds crazy extremists like these.
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

11/25/2011, 12:46 pm
A religion cant breed extremist. some a-hole using the religion as a way to make these extremist is the one breeding them, and full blooded german shepherds

Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

11/25/2011, 12:50 pm
It was an idiom, I don't mean it actually bred the person.
People typically argue with the WBC, yet they can provide any scripture necessary at any given time to defend themselves. This is only possible because they have a religion to manipulate.

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

11/25/2011, 1:01 pm
Yup. Thats what I have a prob with, manipulaters, but I'll admit, its easy to manipulate when u throw in god und black jesus

NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

11/25/2011, 1:21 pm
This topic should be locked. It's been infected by a Joey.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

11/25/2011, 1:31 pm
Shut your face you stupid ugly Asian

Anyways, I think this should also be a poll:
What's worse, these guys or WBC?

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator

11/25/2011, 1:40 pm
poll added guys Very Happy

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13123
Registration date : 2009-03-28

11/25/2011, 1:46 pm
Lmfao, you cannot argue with Joey, he's too stubborn. Even if you punish him to the ground and he rises back up from a cemetery, he still thinks he's winning.

And, this game...I never really got into this game. And this article, I wish I wrote it. :\
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

11/25/2011, 2:07 pm
@Jellal wrote:Shut your face you stupid ugly Asian

Anyways, I think this should also be a poll:
What's worse, these guys or WBC?

Lol your petty insults won't infect me Very Happy

Try again.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum