Tal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3971
Registration date : 2011-08-20

Your Country Empty Your Country

11/19/2011, 1:10 am
hey guys.

i really want to learn about different countries and all that so why not trying here, i mean everyone here are sharing people....sort of.

so tell us about it in 4 ways:

history of the country

the people of the country

what do you like about it

what do you hate about it.

i'll tell about mine later, cause it's long

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"Interesting sig text"

Your Country Youtub10
xKAreloadedx
xKAreloadedx
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Your Country Empty Re: Your Country

11/19/2011, 1:55 am
kk but i'll tell about mine later, cause it's long
Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 9153
Registration date : 2009-05-23

11/19/2011, 3:55 am
Here. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazil
Thank god it's protected.

Well, what I like about Brazil....ummm, well the girls (OBVIOUS), our forest that is the biggest rainforest in the freakin' planet and our food (damn food is delicious). There's probably more but eh.

What I hate about here, well the politicans that manage to steal money from us, honest people all the time, our climate (at least here where I live (this is only my state btw) ), and our terrible, terrible bus network (again, just where I live I think).
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13123
Registration date : 2009-03-28

11/19/2011, 1:27 pm
Indonesia ~

Flag:

Your Country Id10

Map:
Your Country Indone10

History:

The island of Indonesia is one of the most legit shapes ever. As well knowing that, I recall in 2004 or 2006, it was ranked 4th in population. The history of Indonesia is a very violent one, as the island has been fighting a Civil War for thousands of years. The cause of this war is the dispute of religion. Religion in Indonesia is a very serious subject. The two main religions there are: Muslim and Catholic, however, Christianity is present there as well. The Muslims go around killing any who are not also Muslim, and this is where it begins.

Indonesia gained independence many years ago after World War II when the United States defeated the Japanese. Japanese had owned the Philippians and Philippians also owned some of Indonesia. After Japan had been struck by the two atomic bombs, it left them very vulnerable to Indonesia's rebellion. They fought back and Japan released the Philippians and Indonesians from their control.

(Some interesting stuff now, I don't really feel like giving a history lesson on the country lol.) Indonesia is very well known for its sightings. The most popular island there is Bali. The island Bali is beyond beautiful. I really wish I can go there and visit, the beaches are just gorgeous. Also, a lot of the times when you see beach pictures and what not, it may usually be of Indonesia, as there are many beaches. Here are some examples.

Your Country Indone10

Your Country Bali_010

And the rain forests, just pure beauty.

Your Country Indone11

Your Country Indone12

People:

The people Indonesia are very kind-hearted people. However, the two major issues there are the Tobacco issue and the Religion issue. Tobacco is a very major issue there because there is no age restriction to it. As many of you have probably seen before, Indonesia has been exposed many times on the television across the world of a three year old boy smoking cigarettes with people watching him. If you haven't, well you can Youtube it, and you will find it easily. The tobacco issue has been around for a very long time in Indonesia, and when I visited about four years ago, (while I was 12), I was able to go next door and buy cigarettes, and they even tried to suggest which to buy. (Recall that they weren't for me, they were for my uncle.)

I already told you about the religion issue so never mind that.

What I Like:

This place is just beautiful. I mean, I guess it's different for me because I have my mom here and her mom's dad. That entire generation is here in America working for them back in Indonesia. My grandfather has a house back there before he moved to America. He let his brother and sister move in there while he moved. He worked for like forty years sending back money and now the house is a mansion. Previously, we were pretty poor, (poverty is big in Indonesia) so the house is huge. The currency there is the Rupiah, and like one dollar here is worth 1000 Rupiah there. (1,000 Rupiah there is worth like two candy bars, or even a six pack of soda, it's actually a big amount. Another thing is, I went to Indonesia only bringing forty dollars of my money and bought a decent acoustic guitar. Which was like 500,000 Rupiah or so.) I mean, I guess I can like it more than someone living there that is poor obviously, but even going there with 100 USD is a lot of money.

What I Hate about it:

The religion war.

This is something I wanted to throw in.. Indonesia is also very well known for the 'ghost islands'. You think I'm kidding, but it's true. There are specific islands in Indonesia that have ghosts roaming around. Once again, you think I'm kidding. But Indonesia is KNOWN for this. The main ghost that I know of is the 'Kuntilanak' (pronounced koon-te-lah-nah-k). The ghost is a woman that is dressed in all white with long black hair that covers her chest and face. She roams in the forests, so if you know any Indonesians and you want to scare the living crap out of them. Go in forests and just yell, OMG KUNTILANAK! I bet you they will freak out. Only because they're real and scary. Another ghost is the Pocong (pronounced Poe-chong). This one is more scary to Indonesians that are not Muslim because the Pocong is represented by a dead person covered in what looks like a mummy's suit. Except the face is visible. This was a practice done by the Muslims when they killed people. The Muslims did this and buried the people for forty days, and then the bodies would be let free.

This is a real Pocong they found soon after Muslims killed her.

Your Country Rista-10

This is what a Pocong is supposed to look like outside in the dark.

Your Country Hantu-10

Yeah so now that that's done, I'll do my next country later..hopefully I made Indonesia sound cool. : )
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

11/19/2011, 2:17 pm
I live in Antartica.
It's a floating sheet of ice.
It's very nice and lovely, and the market value for homes is still relatively cheap.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan

11/19/2011, 2:30 pm
i kinda like where you live patt

"Interesting sig text"

Your Country Youtub10
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13123
Registration date : 2009-03-28

11/19/2011, 11:05 pm
I live in USA...

My mother is from this country...
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

11/19/2011, 11:53 pm
You frikkin gay Americans and Israelites.
Antarctica is where real men live.

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan

11/20/2011, 5:28 am
it's israelies LOL

and yeah, i love the USA.

and antartica has computers?

"Interesting sig text"

Your Country Youtub10
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4283
Registration date : 2008-10-20

11/20/2011, 8:45 am
I'm from 'Merica.
Big tits and beer!
Your Country Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-LMWlEWazEs1jem5tjQmcHOn9SMPUv0T_PKT74xSn85Kvr_gq

Watch your ass.
Your Country Banned1a7c7e438gif
Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3090
Registration date : 2010-12-13

11/20/2011, 9:55 am
I live in the US of A

My Parents Are orignal from Jamacia

My Home Town =D

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
Your Country 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
Your Country 2lax69
Your Country TZmdW
Blackleafe
Blackleafe
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1322
Registration date : 2011-06-01

11/20/2011, 10:24 am
history of the country: We were nothing, We beated Russians ass, we became proud intependet people. Now we couldn't even conquer our own capital.

the people of the country: Drink,Drank,Drunk

what do you like about it:Very few dangerous animals/insects, lame diseases. So no need to worry anything if you live healthy, you will live long enough to regret it.

what do you hate about it: The rain and clouds. Warm wet winter.
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6075
Registration date : 2009-09-07

11/20/2011, 10:32 am
Well, what I like about Brazil....ummm, well the girls (OBVIOUS), our forest that is the biggest rainforest in the freakin' planet and our food (damn food is delicious). There's probably more but eh.

I'm coming to Brazil.

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

11/20/2011, 11:22 am
Antartica has a hidden extremely civilized city within it.
We pretend to be a barren waist-land to fool you other losers from ruining our beautiful city.

Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan

11/20/2011, 11:42 am
you sure....cause i'm not (:

"Interesting sig text"

Your Country Youtub10
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

11/20/2011, 12:39 pm
@Jellal wrote:Antartica has a hidden extremely civilized city within it.
We pretend to be a barren waist-land to fool you other losers from ruining our beautiful city.

City of Antarctica.

Population: 1
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan

11/20/2011, 12:59 pm
population: -1 if you ask me

"Interesting sig text"

Your Country Youtub10
Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator

11/20/2011, 1:01 pm
@NS01 wrote:

I'm coming to Brazil.

reley?

I'll see if I can find space in my house.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

11/20/2011, 1:02 pm
@NS01 wrote:

City of Antarctica.

Population: 10,000,000
Somewhere along those lines.

Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan

11/20/2011, 1:05 pm
@Leo wrote:
@NS01 wrote:

I'm coming to Brazil.

reley?

I'll see if I can find space in my house.

really Leo? are you THAT poor?

"Interesting sig text"

Your Country Youtub10
Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator

11/20/2011, 1:08 pm
No, my house is good. It's not enourmous, though.

But that's irrelevant. Back to topic.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12925
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

11/20/2011, 1:08 pm
@Jellal wrote:
@NS01 wrote:

City of Antarctica.

Population: 10,000,000
Somewhere along those lines.

Are those all Penguins?

Your Country Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

11/20/2011, 1:09 pm
Penguins don't exist.
They're only mythical creatures that we make midgets dress up as.

NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

11/20/2011, 1:20 pm
I'm assuming you're one of those?

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

11/20/2011, 1:25 pm
Well, I'm almost 6"
So, sure.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum