Go down
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

My First Real Book, "The Vagrant's Tale" - Page 3 Empty Re: My First Real Book, "The Vagrant's Tale"

on 12/16/2011, 6:19 am
Workin' BK, I got $93.17, but since the weather should be getting cold up here I need to split 50/50 with my mom to get a jacket, and put the rest in the bank. ;_;

SOON. SOON I SHALL PURCHASE YOUR BOOK AND INDULGE.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

My First Real Book, "The Vagrant's Tale" - Page 3 Purple11

[The Return]
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03

My First Real Book, "The Vagrant's Tale" - Page 3 Empty Re: My First Real Book, "The Vagrant's Tale"

on 12/16/2011, 11:23 am
When I get my job at mcdonals next month I'll buy the book. It really good so far from the first chapter.
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 12/16/2011, 12:41 pm
McDonalds sucks dude, but cash is cash.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

[The Return]
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 12/16/2011, 1:00 pm
I make 100+ and I end up getting 10 out of that.

My First Real Book, "The Vagrant's Tale" - Page 3 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 12/16/2011, 1:08 pm
I can't keep any really, need to save up for a car/college.

[The Return]
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/16/2011, 4:10 pm
@Patt wrote:McDonalds sucks dude, but cash is cash.
Yeah just don't wanna drown my parents forcing them to buy me allowance
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 12/16/2011, 5:08 pm
If i get an Amazon gift card for Christmas i'll try and buy your books (along with the many albums i have to buy through internet because they're not mainstream enough for stores :\)

My First Real Book, "The Vagrant's Tale" - Page 3 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 12/17/2011, 8:43 pm
Work hard mah boy.

Also, some tips, whenever you need to clean or anything, dishes, dining room, bathroom, etc. Take as long as you can, it'll be easy hours. I usually try to take an hour or so in the bathrooms cleaning, or just chilling, while casually cleaning, and it's like fooling around. Works well. Also, for dining room, if there are people there, you can go around while you're wiping down the tables and talk to the guests, ask them how they're doing, ask them if they've need any help with anything; throwing away an trash, or need napkins, or dipping sauce. Then you'll be pro.

[The Return]
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 12/17/2011, 9:35 pm
While you'll probably get in trouble the for the first part, the talking to guests they might appreciate because it shows that the place is friendly or whatever.

I like how the secondary topic of this topic is jobs

My First Real Book, "The Vagrant's Tale" - Page 3 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 12/17/2011, 9:47 pm
Well you might get in trouble, if you're caught. For the second part, if you do it a lot, it improves your status as a worker, and for the store. It also portrays a better example of a fast food place to a restaurant.

[The Return]
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/18/2011, 9:48 am
Yeah Im just enjoying my time of being 13 before I gotta work my ass but it gonna be worth it. Im gonna get the things I really want like a mini fridge, and some other stuff. But yeah the advice really helps out.
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 12/18/2011, 2:15 pm
Try to save some, for a car, college, or anything else in the long run. Seems like you're tossing money away, but when you go back to the bank and you've about 20% more, if you never take out a deposit, then you'll be happy. ^^

[The Return]
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/18/2011, 4:49 pm
My dad told me the same exact thing so I was thinking since I would possible get $75 a week I would put 15% in my secret money holder and then the rest in the bank since I have a food budget.
ANIME SPRITER7.4
ANIME SPRITER7.4
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2011-12-10

on 12/18/2011, 4:56 pm
Toxic Reaper wrote:
@Patt wrote:McDonalds sucks dude, but cash is cash.
Yeah just don't wanna drown my parents forcing them to buy me allowance

man you allowance, damn i got to work for my money. from doing sex with girls 100.00+ and i got a job at a Guatemalan bakery they dont pay me much 85.00 a week
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

on 12/19/2011, 5:52 am
@ANIME SPRITER7.4 wrote:damn i got to work for my money. from doing sex with girls 100.00+

Ping would surely love this job
BDB
BDB
Number of posts : 3517
Registration date : 2008-11-04

on 12/19/2011, 2:20 pm
@Leo wrote:
@ANIME SPRITER7.4 wrote:damn i got to work for my money. from doing sex with girls 100.00+

Ping would surely love this job

Does this make him a prostitute? :0

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 12/19/2011, 9:39 pm
No, just a smart negotiator.

[The Return]
Clovis15
Clovis15
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2011-01-16

on 12/23/2011, 6:00 am
Amazon, at their own discretion, is temporarily selling the book for $10.76 (I don't lose anything from what Amazon normally pays me as this is their own special promotion sale). I do not know when this offer from them will end.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum