Go down
sonicflare9
Banned
Banned
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2011-09-26

Best Mod Empty Best Mod

on 11/15/2011, 5:35 pm
The Mods should have a competition to find out whos the best?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Very Happy Hey guys Im super friendly and can someone teach me the basics like moving sprites
Cooljoshua567
Cooljoshua567
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2011-07-21

Best Mod Empty Re: Best Mod

on 11/15/2011, 6:55 pm
oh sonic flare ur back? havent heard from u in awhile. At least this isnt a wasted topic like the ones before, but we cant do that because some of the mods are busy
~CJ

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Unstoppable Ala Rubra

Best Mod Ala_Rubra
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

on 11/15/2011, 7:37 pm
Ohherewego.

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

on 11/15/2011, 7:41 pm
Its that one mod thats my fav, I think his name was D3Anims or something

Best Mod Untitl11
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

on 11/15/2011, 7:48 pm
LOL nice try

Best Mod Untitl15
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

on 11/15/2011, 8:06 pm
OH FUG-CICLE YOUR 32 FACE?????

Best Mod Untitl11
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/15/2011, 8:23 pm
Not even remotely close...

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11629
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

on 11/15/2011, 8:26 pm
josh, he's a troll....

anyway, this is a lose lose game, if I were to pick out a favorite mod, all the others would feel bad. so i'm not saying anything Very Happy

Best Mod Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/15/2011, 8:27 pm
Granny's a sucky mod.
Dark Dragon(or whatever his username is)'s a sucky mod.

Look, I have no regrets.
inb4ban

Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

on 11/15/2011, 8:34 pm
Yea no.

Watch your ass.
Best Mod Banned1a7c7e438gif
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13138
Registration date : 2009-03-28

on 11/16/2011, 8:07 pm
This doesn't even make sense..

Best Mod Purple11

[The Return]
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12947
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 11/16/2011, 8:39 pm
I think i'm the worst since I didn't permaban you the first time...

Best Mod Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum