Go down
SoarKrieg
SoarKrieg
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Can someone help me with my AVI issues? Empty Can someone help me with my AVI issues?

on 11/14/2011, 7:42 pm
Heyyyy so, I'm kinda having a problem and its really frustrating me. I recorded a video on my samsung camera and uploaded it onto my computer. The video file is an avi. But here's the problem. When I try to watch it on my computer in movie maker or windows media player, only the audio plays. No video comes up. Does anyone know a solution? Or could anyone somehow convert the video file for me so that the video plays as well as the audio? Thanks guys.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Can someone help me with my AVI issues? Soarkrieg MADE BY KNUX184!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
R.I.P. Tre' & Uncle Riece
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

Can someone help me with my AVI issues? Empty Re: Can someone help me with my AVI issues?

on 11/14/2011, 7:46 pm
Try getting FormatFactory and converting your file to another format.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

Can someone help me with my AVI issues? Empty Re: Can someone help me with my AVI issues?

on 11/14/2011, 8:02 pm
Codec problem.
Only registers the audio codec but is not registering the video codec.
Happens a lot with avi formats.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20163
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 11/14/2011, 8:09 pm
Divx man. Get it.

Can someone help me with my AVI issues? Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Cooljoshua567
Cooljoshua567
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2011-07-21

on 11/15/2011, 2:42 am
i would try to get it to another format like WMV
use this web: http://benderconverter.com/
~CJ

The Unstoppable Ala Rubra

Can someone help me with my AVI issues? Ala_Rubra
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20163
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 11/15/2011, 10:32 am
Lmfao you could just download a Youtube converter and convert the .avi to WMV, SOny vegas and even after effects.

Can someone help me with my AVI issues? Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

on 11/15/2011, 5:22 pm
It's not that simple.
The avi is already registered as audio.
Converting it will do nothing more than re-render it as audio.

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13138
Registration date : 2009-03-28

on 11/16/2011, 8:11 pm
^

Basically no.

Can someone help me with my AVI issues? Purple11

[The Return]
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum