Go down
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Anyone know where this effect is from? Empty Re: Anyone know where this effect is from?

on 5/5/2010, 11:43 pm
I have a question. I didn't want to make a new topic since it would be wasting space.

But anyone know where this effect is?

Anyone know where this effect is from? Rassqf

It doesn't seem rare since i've seen alot of animations but I can't find it o.0
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Anyone know where this effect is from? Empty Re: Anyone know where this effect is from?

on 5/5/2010, 11:45 pm
@Mistah_Jayden wrote:I have a question. I didn't want to make a new topic since it would be wasting space.

But anyone know where this effect is?

Anyone know where this effect is from? Rassqf

It doesn't seem rare since i've seen alot of animations but I can't find it o.0

i think that should be a new topic, but i've never seen anything like that so ima say its drawn (prob wrong)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyone know where this effect is from? Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/5/2010, 11:51 pm
Nah it can't be. Soooo many animators have it. lol.
& I hate asking people for shit ><.

So make a new topic?
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 5/5/2010, 11:54 pm
@Mistah_Jayden wrote:Nah it can't be. Soooo many animators have it. lol.
& I hate asking people for shit ><.

So make a new topic?

Topic has been split (always wanted to try that Very Happy)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyone know where this effect is from? Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/5/2010, 11:59 pm
XD nice man. lol.

But yeah. I always suspected it was from that dbz namek with the giant crater in the middle but it isn't.
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

on 5/6/2010, 6:38 am
Nobody drew it, and it's very common. I use to have it....now i don't :c

Watch your ass.
Anyone know where this effect is from? Banned1a7c7e438gif
Peter95240
Peter95240
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 615
Registration date : 2009-10-07
https://twitter.com/@ptr_01

on 5/6/2010, 11:21 am
Well, its oviously an edit of the brown one...so maybe he recoloured it?

Mad 
- Twitter
- Gaming YouTube Channel [ChillaxersPlay]
- Personal Gaming Channel + Animations [PTR]
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

on 5/6/2010, 3:04 pm
@Peter95240 wrote:Well, its oviously an edit of the brown one...so maybe he recoloured it?
He'd need the brown one to begin with.

Watch your ass.
Anyone know where this effect is from? Banned1a7c7e438gif
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/6/2010, 6:14 pm
It's an effect from a picture I believe. It looks a bit too realistic to be sprited.
If I find i'll let you guys know
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

on 5/8/2010, 10:31 am
Lmfao, this is from Kai's animation Eric! Looks like Kai is starting to get the praise he deserves. <3

Also, I have seen them. Although I never downloaded it to use it. The animator in this loves to custom and recolor everything to his liking. He edits a lot, and that is probably the only reason why he would take long to finish a scene. Althought, it looked like he used a blend mode; darken. If not that he must have recolored it, which would have taken ages.

EDIT:

Kai told me to give this to you. He said he would have done it himself, but he was too busy to do it. But here. Crater.

Anyone know where this effect is from? Purple11

[The Return]
XSpriteAP88X
XSpriteAP88X
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2010-04-24

on 5/8/2010, 11:59 pm
i never did find out were to get it though, so i had to ask for it from kai. And yeah it really is pretty common and its really realistic looking
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/9/2010, 10:25 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:Lmfao, this is from Kai's animation Eric! Looks like Kai is starting to get the praise he deserves. <3

Also, I have seen them. Although I never downloaded it to use it. The animator in this loves to custom and recolor everything to his liking. He edits a lot, and that is probably the only reason why he would take long to finish a scene. Althought, it looked like he used a blend mode; darken. If not that he must have recolored it, which would have taken ages.

EDIT:

Kai told me to give this to you. He said he would have done it himself, but he was too busy to do it. But here. Crater.

He really does deserve a praise. I was annoyed he doesnt have alot of views. I told Vortex about that animation they were pretty content at least someone is doing something awesome with the sprites we make.

I wanted to give him the better versions though. He used the shitty ones lol but it was awesome anyway.

and Thanks Very Happy
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 5/12/2010, 6:57 pm
@Mistah_Jayden wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:Lmfao, this is from Kai's animation Eric! Looks like Kai is starting to get the praise he deserves. <3

EDIT:

He really does deserve a praise. I was annoyed he doesnt have alot of views. I told Vortex about that animation they were pretty content at least someone is doing something awesome with the sprites we make.

I wanted to give him the better versions though. He used the shitty ones lol but it was awesome anyway.

and Thanks Very Happy
He does have access to the enhanced sprites, although he refuses to use them, because he likes to custom and recolor all his sprites. (As you can see, the sprites aren't the same color on the sheet. Anyways...he said you're welcome, and "gee, thanks!". =D

[The Return]
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/12/2010, 7:36 pm
xD haha. It is fun to edit those sprites.

I know how to sprite in that style 100% custom by heart so if he needs any custom sprite he can't do I can always help out.
Same goes for anyone else.
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 5/12/2010, 7:40 pm
@Mistah_Jayden wrote:xD haha. It is fun to edit those sprites.

I know how to sprite in that style 100% custom by heart so if he needs any custom sprite he can't do I can always help out.
Same goes for anyone else.
I will pass on the news. :3

[The Return]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum