Go down
AssyrianMike08
Spritan
Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2010-12-19
View user profile
The volume for some of my animations is kind of low and I'd like to raise it up a bit. Also the quality for a few is off. Like for example when Mario gets hit he reacts with a OOH or something. The pitch is very high on Flash when it's used in a video. Any advice? (Also can i get some help on converting the video Very Happy)
Cooljoshua567
Spritan
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2011-07-21
View user profile
oh that, lol i get that alot too
For raising the volume, just edit the sound with Audacity then import into it
as for the high pitch, same thing, open the sound with audacity and then change the pitch to lower
~CJ

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Unstoppable Ala Rubra

How do I improve sound quality/volume. Ala_Rubra
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23
View user profile
Lange explained it in his amazing tutorial that that's caused by the different bitrates used by Flash.
AssyrianMike08
Spritan
View user profile
ok ill go take a look at the tutorial. ill let you know when to lock this.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

How do I improve sound quality/volume. Ichigo_bankai__475__by_miichaneko-d4hrjpz

KAIZOUKUUNEE OREWAAAA NAROOOOO lol!

Current Animations Progress:

Gohan Vs Ichigo Vs Luffy Vs Naruto Vs Tsuna
AssyrianMike08
Spritan
View user profile
Also is there a way to make a specific sound fade away. I have a song im using. I dont want to use the full song so i wanted to know if i can make it fade away for a smoother feel.

How do I improve sound quality/volume. Ichigo_bankai__475__by_miichaneko-d4hrjpz

Leo
View user profile
Apply a fade out effect in the part you want to fade out. It's available in most programs, you can even do it in Flash itself.
Jellal
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19
View user profile
More specifically, leik dis.
How do I improve sound quality/volume. Exampl10

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Leo
View user profile
Yeah, it's like that in Flash, although I think it's better if you do it on a audio editor instead.
Patt
Administrator
Number of posts : 13138
Registration date : 2009-03-28
View user profile
Yeah, if you're lazy just do it in Flash.

How do I improve sound quality/volume. Purple11

[The Return]
AssyrianMike08
Spritan
View user profile
So this could be done in Audacity? Anyways i'm lazy so i might do it in flash. ill try it.

Patt
Administrator
View user profile
You can do it in Flash, but if you want better results, you should use Audacity.

[The Return]
AssyrianMike08
Spritan
View user profile
Ok. Solved. This may be locked now ^w^

Patt
Administrator
View user profile
Solved and Locked.

[The Return]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum