AuronTheHedgehog
AuronTheHedgehog
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-08-28

BDBstriker's Art - Page 2 Empty Re: BDBstriker's Art

9/2/2010, 12:52 am
What is Sonic Staring at..? You should have him have a sweat drop, and have his eyes looking back. I can see it, Mecha Sonic's eyes are glowing and Sonic is sorta spooked (not the right word but whateva). The Camera angles should look more dynamic.. It looks nice, but I don't get the spotlight on Sonic... What effect did you use? More importantly, what program?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"Classic Sonic is not better as a character and appearance alone but as a whole . His music. appearance. his personality. his world/design. games. story. Everything that makes him classic." - TrueRetroSonic
BDB
BDB
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 3514
Registration date : 2008-11-04

9/2/2010, 12:32 pm
@AuronTheHedgehog wrote:What is Sonic Staring at..? You should have him have a sweat drop, and have his eyes looking back. I can see it, Mecha Sonic's eyes are glowing and Sonic is sorta spooked (not the right word but whateva). The Camera angles should look more dynamic.. It looks nice, but I don't get the spotlight on Sonic... What effect did you use? More importantly, what program?

Well, this picture I didn't complete, I didn't finish MechaSonic so I put a spotlight on sonic to sow it's the only part I finished, and I used photoshop to add it. Sonic is just facing forward, because MechaSonic just landed there behind him, so he is a bit stunned, I was gonna use this in my animation Sonic VS Mechasonic as sort of a cinematic, but that would of taken to long, for me. Thanks for the feedback!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
BDB
BDB
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 3514
Registration date : 2008-11-04

9/7/2010, 1:31 pm
BDBstriker's Art - Page 2 Bepic
Another pic I made when I was bored, probably gonna use this for my icon now cheers

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum