Go down
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13138
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Who the hell does this guy think he is?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Who the hell does this guy think he is?

on 11/1/2011, 4:02 pm
First off, before some of you guys think you're the next Sprita Warrior...

I'll have you know this guy has been animating for years, and I mean YEARS. Most early sprite animators could recognize this guy, as he was one of the best, I mean he used to be incredible compared to everyone else. He was insane. But he always had something against Eric, DZ and I. But I remember the day he got his subscriber goal or something like that and us three subbed so he could get it. He was all happy and made a video for it and we desubbed and he was below again rofl. It was great. But anyways, you can't come in here talking to him like this, he's a veteran, maybe not by skill, but he's been around for a while. Much like myself, I wouldn't say we're good, but we've a lot of experience and you should just treat him with a bit more respect. I mean, he probably isn't even aware of who Eric, Lange, or anyone else on that list is.

And wow, seriously dude?

"Have you ever been to the Spritas website? xD Nearly all the advanced animators do what you just said. Jemaster, Eric, SXR, Patt, DS, Leo, Lange, KA, GEARichard, I could go on forever. I do After Effects, 3D and Flash now. You ain't seen nothing from me yet bro >:)"

STOP INCLUDING ME IN YOUR LISTS. I DO NOT BELONG IN THEM.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Who the hell does this guy think he is?  - Page 2 Purple11

[The Return]
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6081
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Who the hell does this guy think he is?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Who the hell does this guy think he is?

on 11/1/2011, 4:05 pm
PATT STFU. You so fucking belong in there.

In fact, some of your animations INSPIRED me.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 11/1/2011, 4:09 pm
Well you must have been horrible back then.

[The Return]
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/1/2011, 4:09 pm
I was xD

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 11/1/2011, 4:10 pm
And there you have it. : )

[The Return]
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/1/2011, 4:17 pm
Well, I guess you should lock this thread. Everything else has been said.

SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11629
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

on 11/1/2011, 4:22 pm
I understand what you're getting at, but I've been at this almost as long as he is, and sure, he used to be amazing. but he USED to be amazing. Now he's just doing it because his other channel won't get any other subscribers without it, it's all he cares about now.

He's become like every other sham on youtube, only caring about subscribers. i hate that kind of thing. now more then three fourths of the subscribers he has on that channel are all the ones who were subscribed to BB66.

I may not be amazing, but I don't respect anyone who does anything just for fame and money, I've been to his new website, the only reason he wants subscribers is so he can get money to. Seriously his prices go from 75 to 200 dollars.

He's got a giant ego and I can't stand that.

Who the hell does this guy think he is?  - Page 2 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 11/1/2011, 4:27 pm
Locked on OP's request/suggestion.

[The Return]
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum