Go down
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Who the hell does this guy think he is?  Empty Who the hell does this guy think he is?

on 11/1/2011, 9:32 am

Read the comments.
Apprently we all lack in his opinion.

Be warned. This video contains Sonic fan characters and DBZ sounds.

We all 'LACK' and this is what he comes out with.
I have nothing against him personally, it's just what he said.
What does he have that we don't? That's I want to know.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2248
Registration date : 2010-08-01

Who the hell does this guy think he is?  Empty Re: Who the hell does this guy think he is?

on 11/1/2011, 9:54 am
I know that guy, been watching him for a while. I'll talk to him, hes one of my favorite animators, but he can't dis us like that when he really isn't that great. Hell if I put down more practice and actually tried on a animation, I could obliterate anything he has produced. :/

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Who the hell does this guy think he is?  2q1w31i
"Fuck Bitches, Make Money, Fuck More Bitches ~ DatLife"
Current Projects: SSJ2 Gohan vs Majin Vegeta
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

Who the hell does this guy think he is?  Empty Re: Who the hell does this guy think he is?

on 11/1/2011, 9:56 am
That's what I'm saying xD
I also put down one thing about his video and I get trolled by his fans.

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Cooljoshua567
Cooljoshua567
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2011-07-21

on 11/1/2011, 10:14 am
so what exactly did he say that was bad?
~CJ

The Unstoppable Ala Rubra

Who the hell does this guy think he is?  Ala_Rubra
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

on 11/1/2011, 10:55 am
I... LACK?!?

eric... LACKS?!?

LANGE?!?! LACKS?!?! OK, this guy inspired me to learn flash, but what the hell! how can someone's ego be so big?!

also, thank you for calling me an advanced animator Very Happy

@Cooljoshua567 wrote:so what exactly did he say that was bad?
~CJ

He said that most of us lack, in other words, aren't very good compared to him.

If I put enough effort into what I was making I could kick his ass to hell and back! In fact, my newest flash now has a meaning. I'm going all out, His "series" is going to get its ass kicked.

Who the hell does this guy think he is?  Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

on 11/1/2011, 12:05 pm
man why every time someone says something bad about us we gotta make a whole topic for it?

Who the hell does this guy think he is?  Ichigo10
Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2248
Registration date : 2010-08-01

on 11/1/2011, 12:08 pm
@5h0ck wrote:man why every time someone says something bad about us we gotta make a whole topic for it?

ALL TEH HADERS MOST DYYY!!!!!11!!!

Who the hell does this guy think he is?  2q1w31i
"Fuck Bitches, Make Money, Fuck More Bitches ~ DatLife"
Current Projects: SSJ2 Gohan vs Majin Vegeta
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3972
Registration date : 2011-08-20

on 11/1/2011, 12:14 pm
what the hell?!

he is around my level, a little better but just a little.

also i didn't fucking watched more then 10 seconds cause the animation was slow and boring.

if he is better then us then why won't he have thousands of views like eric

or why people never say:

"i wish i could animate like "that ass"

he suck Very Happy

"Interesting sig text"

Who the hell does this guy think he is?  Youtub10
SXR123
SXR123

on 11/1/2011, 12:26 pm
tal, no offense, but get real, he's a thousand times better then you.

anyways shock, it's not the fact that he hated on us, it's the fact that he pretty much said "yeah, you guys suck compared to me." to like everyone, especially lange and eric, who are just... amazing...

Who the hell does this guy think he is?  Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/1/2011, 12:39 pm
not the point, he is not enough good to say we lack

"Interesting sig text"

5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

on 11/1/2011, 1:58 pm
@SXR123 wrote:tal, no offense, but get real, he's a thousand times better then you.

anyways shock, it's not the fact that he hated on us, it's the fact that he pretty much said "yeah, you guys suck compared to me." to like everyone, especially lange and eric, who are just... amazing...

even so do we really need a whole topic to talk about some else's ignorance?

thats kinda immature.

yea he doesn't have the right to say it himself but didn't he state that it was his opinion.

Who the hell does this guy think he is?  Ichigo10
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/1/2011, 2:00 pm
his opinion sucks ass Very Happy

"Interesting sig text"

NDS~
NDS~
Banned
Banned
Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2011-10-23

on 11/1/2011, 2:21 pm
What in the hell? I'd obliterate his ass in an animation. I'm tempted to call him out to an animation battle. Gotta rep The Spritas.

░░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄░░░░
░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█░░░
░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░█░░
░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░░█░
█░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒░█
Patrick: So you mean to say they’ve taken what we thought we think and make us think we thought our thoughts we've been thinking our thoughts we think we thought? I think...
SXR123
SXR123

on 11/1/2011, 2:22 pm
@NDS~ wrote:What in the hell? I'd obliterate his ass in an animation. I'm tempted to call him out to an animation battle. Gotta rep The Spritas.

He wouldn't accept. He's to busy with his stupid website.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
NDS~
NDS~
Banned
Banned

on 11/1/2011, 2:25 pm
@SXR123 wrote:
@NDS~ wrote:What in the hell? I'd obliterate his ass in an animation. I'm tempted to call him out to an animation battle. Gotta rep The Spritas.

He wouldn't accept. He's to busy with his stupid website.

Oh, well then... No obliteration for me Sad
GEARichard
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1213
Registration date : 2011-02-24

on 11/1/2011, 2:33 pm
Wow I`m on that NS01 comment, I`m glad Very Happy
And whatever that guy doesn`t know what he`s saying
I`m pretty sure that Lange and Eric will know that ignoring him is the best thing to do
He`s nothing special..

Hitlist (not organized):
Spoiler:

- xKAreloaded
- Leo (hopefully someday he'll accept)
- Dabestbrawler
- Exorz
- LightSpriter
- Leaf
- Eric
- SquirrelKidd
- NDS
- Patt (he doesn't animate anymore :'c)
- Pac-Boy (not even active)
- DestructionSeries (not even active)
- Mystah_Jayden (barely active)
- Face
- 5h0ck
- moke311
- Atomic
- Keezy

Everyone here, is considered (IMO), someone with great animation skills. So I want to battle them. Hopefully, it can happen someday.
Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1691
Registration date : 2011-03-09

on 11/1/2011, 2:41 pm
He's pretty good but he just bounces.

Why the fuck did you invite him here though? I seriously don't want a nubby DBZ Sonic Fan Character roming around and trolling us.
NDS~
NDS~
Banned
Banned

on 11/1/2011, 3:05 pm
@Kane wrote:He's pretty good but he just bounces.

Why the fuck did you invite him here though? I seriously don't want a nubby DBZ Sonic Fan Character roming around and trolling us.

Nothing a little verbal assault can't fix Wink
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/1/2011, 3:11 pm
Anyone is welcome here. He might fucking learn a thing or too.

D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

on 11/1/2011, 3:15 pm
lets rape him

Who the hell does this guy think he is?  Untitl11
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/1/2011, 3:16 pm
@D3Anims wrote:lets rape him

I second that.

Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/1/2011, 3:17 pm
i agree with D3 Very Happy

"Interesting sig text"

SXR123
SXR123

on 11/1/2011, 3:30 pm
well I don't. let him and his giant ego alone. He doesn't really care for sprites anyway, he just wants to go and do his stupid website, that's the only reason he's doing that flash now, is to get people to subscribe to his retarded ass new channel.

I know people like him.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/1/2011, 3:33 pm
Yeah you're probably right. SXR would rip him anyways.

Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1691
Registration date : 2011-03-09

on 11/1/2011, 3:43 pm
@SXR123 wrote:well I don't. let him and his giant ego alone. He doesn't really care for sprites anyway, he just wants to go and do his stupid website, that's the only reason he's doing that flash now, is to get people to subscribe to his retarded ass new channel.

I know people like him.

Exactly.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum