Share
Go down
Zeldd
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-08-13
View user profile

Dragon Ball Z Contest [OPEN] Empty Dragon Ball Z Contest [OPEN]

on 5/3/2010, 8:24 pm
DragonBall Z

INFO
It's and Dragon Ball Z Contest at JSS/JUS style!

How to enter this contest
First. You just need to be a Sprite Animator. Doesn't matter if your a Sprite God or a begginner. Just do your best, have fun and believe in your self. Second, Post your name from YT as a contestant, and what characters you are going to use.

RULES
- No letter talking, you can add voice talking just not letter talking!

1) Must use Dragon Ball Z JSS/JUS sprites.
2) Must be done on flash.
3) Length: 1 minute - 5 minutes.
4) Put your name somewhere in your animation/vid.
5) Must be a 1 vs 1 match

ADVICES

1) Try to create your own style
2) You can try some 3D scenes
3) And also pay attention to vCam shakes

now.. the contest will end at 31/05/10*

*The winner will earn something cool related with DBZ!

take care, bye!
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20
Location : New York
View user profile

Dragon Ball Z Contest [OPEN] Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z Contest [OPEN]

on 5/3/2010, 8:26 pm
@Zeldd wrote:
*The winner will earn something cool related with DBZ!
Eh no. You mention the prize. Or I'm locking this.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
Dragon Ball Z Contest [OPEN] Banned1a7c7e438gif
Zeldd
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-08-13
View user profile

Dragon Ball Z Contest [OPEN] Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z Contest [OPEN]

on 5/3/2010, 8:31 pm
I was thinking in a GT Goku JSS/JUS Spritesheet!
..but damm ur fast! ^^
DarkZeroXP
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2010-03-21
Location : Florida
View user profile

Dragon Ball Z Contest [OPEN] Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z Contest [OPEN]

on 5/3/2010, 8:52 pm
Lmao! You copied my rules and change a little ruffle lollllloooolololloooolololooololololololol lmfaoooooooo

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Dragon Ball Z Contest [OPEN] Signaturevs
This our website! There are many like it, but this one is ours! Without us, The Spritas is nothing! Without The Spritas, I am nothing!
Zeldd
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-08-13
View user profile

Dragon Ball Z Contest [OPEN] Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z Contest [OPEN]

on 5/3/2010, 8:54 pm
@DarkZeroXP wrote:Lmao! You copied my rules and change a little ruffle lollllloooolololloooolololooololololololol lmfaoooooooo

dude yeah... I WAS LAZY, SO I COPIED THE FORMAT.. xD
DarkZeroXP
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2010-03-21
Location : Florida
View user profile

Dragon Ball Z Contest [OPEN] Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z Contest [OPEN]

on 5/3/2010, 8:55 pm
@Zeldd wrote:
@DarkZeroXP wrote:Lmao! You copied my rules and change a little ruffle lollllloooolololloooolololooololololololol lmfaoooooooo

dude yeah... I WAS LAZY, SO I COPIED THE FORMAT.. xD

And, the theme... >. >

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Dragon Ball Z Contest [OPEN] Signaturevs
This our website! There are many like it, but this one is ours! Without us, The Spritas is nothing! Without The Spritas, I am nothing!
Zeldd
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-08-13
View user profile

Dragon Ball Z Contest [OPEN] Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z Contest [OPEN]

on 5/3/2010, 9:00 pm
@DarkZeroXP wrote:
@Zeldd wrote:
@DarkZeroXP wrote:Lmao! You copied my rules and change a little ruffle lollllloooolololloooolololooololololololol lmfaoooooooo

dude yeah... I WAS LAZY, SO I COPIED THE FORMAT.. xD

And, the theme... >. >

gee see, that's why I hate register in friends forums... when someone is tryin to advertise this fuck up, mods come up with stupid questions and answers.. Damm if you don't want to enter STFU! and think about it lil' child.. >_>
DarkZeroXP
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2010-03-21
Location : Florida
View user profile

Dragon Ball Z Contest [OPEN] Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z Contest [OPEN]

on 5/3/2010, 9:01 pm
@Zeldd wrote:
@DarkZeroXP wrote:
@Zeldd wrote:
@DarkZeroXP wrote:Lmao! You copied my rules and change a little ruffle lollllloooolololloooolololooololololololol lmfaoooooooo

dude yeah... I WAS LAZY, SO I COPIED THE FORMAT.. xD

And, the theme... >. >

gee see, that's why I hate register in friends forums... when someone is tryin to advertise this fuck up, mods come up with stupid questions and answers.. Damm if you don't want to enter STFU! and think about it lil' child.. >_>

What? chill, I'm just saying, I'm not mad or anything, it's just funny lol

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Dragon Ball Z Contest [OPEN] Signaturevs
This our website! There are many like it, but this one is ours! Without us, The Spritas is nothing! Without The Spritas, I am nothing!
Zeldd
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-08-13
View user profile

Dragon Ball Z Contest [OPEN] Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z Contest [OPEN]

on 5/3/2010, 9:13 pm
hmmkay.. sorry, I just saw that >.>
face, and I thought you were already attacking me because today nothing happened to me right... *sigh* .. problably, sorry!
Tate
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-05-02
View user profile

Dragon Ball Z Contest [OPEN] Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z Contest [OPEN]

on 5/3/2010, 10:20 pm
This is now a collaborative argument!
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20
Location : New York
View user profile

Dragon Ball Z Contest [OPEN] Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z Contest [OPEN]

on 5/3/2010, 10:50 pm
Thread coming close to a lock.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
Dragon Ball Z Contest [OPEN] Banned1a7c7e438gif
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 23
Number of posts : 12947
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Dragon Ball Z Contest [OPEN] Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z Contest [OPEN]

on 5/3/2010, 11:11 pm
How many people max?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Dragon Ball Z Contest [OPEN] Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Zeldd
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-08-13
View user profile

Dragon Ball Z Contest [OPEN] Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z Contest [OPEN]

on 5/4/2010, 1:47 am
its a 1 vs 1 match, it says right there! ^^


Last edited by Zeldd on 5/4/2010, 4:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Zeldd
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-08-13
View user profile

Dragon Ball Z Contest [OPEN] Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z Contest [OPEN]

on 5/4/2010, 7:43 am
Im ready to add a contestant list! Just need persons.. ^^


Last edited by Zeldd on 5/4/2010, 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zeldd
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-08-13
View user profile

Dragon Ball Z Contest [OPEN] Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z Contest [OPEN]

on 5/4/2010, 7:44 am
@Granadico wrote:How many people max?

what do you mean? er.. In the animation or the contest?
Long
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2009-01-30
Location : Somewhere in the world
View user profile

Dragon Ball Z Contest [OPEN] Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z Contest [OPEN]

on 5/4/2010, 8:58 am
In the contest obviously cus u already have a rule 1 vs 1...

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Dragon Ball Z Contest [OPEN] Haseosan

I am awesome!
Zeldd
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-08-13
View user profile

Dragon Ball Z Contest [OPEN] Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z Contest [OPEN]

on 5/4/2010, 9:48 am
yeah... obviously it says on the rules... so, you guys can start saying if you're going to participate or not so I can get the contestants here.. ^^
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20
Location : New York
View user profile

Dragon Ball Z Contest [OPEN] Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z Contest [OPEN]

on 5/4/2010, 4:05 pm
@Zeldd wrote:fuck off bitch! You think I'm here in this lame site cuz I love this? I'm only here cause your excessive quests and cuz I feel sorry for you... now I really hate when someone is getting in other peoples conversation ! BAN me! You aleady ruin the fucking Contest thanks! I will fucking upload my message in other place!... just thinking that I was trying to advertise the forum... >_>
and also you don't get the thing.. I used... and he get mad... I wasn't mad, I don't think that's big deal neither, and no! I just hate people that trys to look cool instead trying to act as normal people! NOW GET A LIFE AND BAN ME! I don't care about this place and I wouldn't post here nothing more, anyway the way you're saying that you're gonna BAN me it looks like that I'm desesperate to stay.. -.-'
You do realize i was talking to darkzero and not you.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
Dragon Ball Z Contest [OPEN] Banned1a7c7e438gif
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20
Location : New York
View user profile

Dragon Ball Z Contest [OPEN] Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z Contest [OPEN]

on 5/4/2010, 4:09 pm
@Eric wrote:
@Zeldd wrote:fuck off bitch! You think I'm here in this lame site cuz I love this? I'm only here cause your excessive quests and cuz I feel sorry for you... now I really hate when someone is getting in other peoples conversation ! BAN me! You aleady ruin the fucking Contest thanks! I will fucking upload my message in other place!... just thinking that I was trying to advertise the forum... >_>
and also you don't get the thing.. I used... and he get mad... I wasn't mad, I don't think that's big deal neither, and no! I just hate people that trys to look cool instead trying to act as normal people! NOW GET A LIFE AND BAN ME! I don't care about this place and I wouldn't post here nothing more, anyway the way you're saying that you're gonna BAN me it looks like that I'm desesperate to stay.. -.-'
You do realize i was talking to darkzero and not you.
And seeing as you talked all that trash about me, and the site you might go bye bye.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
Dragon Ball Z Contest [OPEN] Banned1a7c7e438gif
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20
Location : New York
View user profile

Dragon Ball Z Contest [OPEN] Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z Contest [OPEN]

on 5/4/2010, 4:12 pm
@Eric wrote:
@Eric wrote:
@Zeldd wrote:fuck off bitch! You think I'm here in this lame site cuz I love this? I'm only here cause your excessive quests and cuz I feel sorry for you... now I really hate when someone is getting in other peoples conversation ! BAN me! You aleady ruin the fucking Contest thanks! I will fucking upload my message in other place!... just thinking that I was trying to advertise the forum... >_>
and also you don't get the thing.. I used... and he get mad... I wasn't mad, I don't think that's big deal neither, and no! I just hate people that trys to look cool instead trying to act as normal people! NOW GET A LIFE AND BAN ME! I don't care about this place and I wouldn't post here nothing more, anyway the way you're saying that you're gonna BAN me it looks like that I'm desesperate to stay.. -.-'
You do realize i was talking to darkzero and not you.
And seeing as you talked all that trash about me, and the site you might go bye bye.
I let you go ONLY because it's a misconception.
No more arguing in this thread.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
Dragon Ball Z Contest [OPEN] Banned1a7c7e438gif
Zeldd
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-08-13
View user profile

Dragon Ball Z Contest [OPEN] Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z Contest [OPEN]

on 5/4/2010, 4:30 pm
Im really sorry, I didn't thought you were talking about him, cuz that day was a crazy day to me, and I had the feeling that everyone were attacking me, and I just got pissed cuz I think i didn't do anything wrong, I didn't steal.. call names to anyone (until this mess..), and I hate when people say unnecessary things thats I didn't need, the ideia were talking about the topic not unnecessary things... *sigh*

...What a mess..

So.. let's keep going, and the Contest stills up! you guys have this contest to be finish until 31/05/2010,
If you wan't to be on the contest post there your name, and what characters you're going to have in your animation! ^^
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 13138
Registration date : 2009-03-28
View user profile

Dragon Ball Z Contest [OPEN] Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z Contest [OPEN]

on 5/4/2010, 5:50 pm
How many contestants are allowed?
Prizes?
You need a Youtube video.
You need three judges.
What is the purpose of this contest?

Did you even bother to check the rules? Considering you missed a great amount of them?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Dragon Ball Z Contest [OPEN] Purple11

[The Return]
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum