Go down
salemananwari
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2011-08-02
View user profile

Does anyone have TheIquietlydie's sheet? Empty Does anyone have TheIquietlydie's sheet?

on 10/17/2011, 4:14 pm
does anyone have TheIquietlydie's broly sheet? i need it please! :?:
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13138
Registration date : 2009-03-28
View user profile

Does anyone have TheIquietlydie's sheet? Empty Re: Does anyone have TheIquietlydie's sheet?

on 10/17/2011, 4:14 pm
Ask him for it.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Does anyone have TheIquietlydie's sheet? Purple11

[The Return]
SXR123
Number of posts : 11629
Registration date : 2010-03-07
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Does anyone have TheIquietlydie's sheet? Empty Re: Does anyone have TheIquietlydie's sheet?

on 10/17/2011, 4:17 pm
oh my god, dude. seriously?! I'm giving you the damn sheet! stop going around everywhere asking people for it! have a little patience why don't you!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Does anyone have TheIquietlydie's sheet? Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
salemananwari
Spritan
Spritan
View user profile

on 10/17/2011, 4:24 pm
ok sorry
salemananwari
Spritan
Spritan
View user profile

on 10/17/2011, 4:26 pm
how long does it take?
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
View user profile

on 10/17/2011, 4:28 pm
Don't double post.

[The Return]
salemananwari
Spritan
Spritan
View user profile

on 10/17/2011, 4:30 pm
ok
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
View user profile

on 10/17/2011, 4:32 pm
Don't spam either.

[The Return]
Cooljoshua567
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2011-07-21
View user profile

on 10/17/2011, 4:48 pm
lol this guy is having a bad day with the rules her. anyhow SXR says he'll give it too u so that's that, now just post it here, confirm, and Patt or w/e can lock this baby up
~CJ

The Unstoppable Ala Rubra

Does anyone have TheIquietlydie's sheet? Ala_Rubra
SXR123

on 10/17/2011, 4:51 pm
A.) The sheet isn't mine to give out, so I won't post it here, also, when I thought I had lost it earlier, I messaged I quietly die like, two weeks ago, he won't respond. so don't bother asking him for it.

B.) I only gave it to him because he was begging me and commenting on all my video's asking for it.

C.) I sent it to him already, so this can be locked, hence why he isn't asking anymore.

Does anyone have TheIquietlydie's sheet? Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2009-04-06
View user profile

on 10/18/2011, 1:01 am
That Broly sprite was garbage... ew.
Kane
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1691
Registration date : 2011-03-09
View user profile

on 10/18/2011, 1:58 am
Patt why don't you do anything useful? I'm pretty sure the sheets even on his youtube account so...

Good work SXR btw, just calm down a bit, like don't get so angry, this guy's new.
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
View user profile

on 10/18/2011, 6:47 am
@Mistah_Jayden wrote:That Broly sprite was garbage... ew.
I haven't seen anything better,as far as sheet that is.

Does anyone have TheIquietlydie's sheet? Untitl15
SXR123

on 10/18/2011, 10:29 am
Kane, he may be new to the spritas, but he was bugging my deviant art left and right, noting me, commenting me asking for the sheet.

anyway, the sheet is no longer up for download, it WAS on his youtube but the download doesn't work anymore, and he doesn't seem to care.

anyway, this can be locked.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan
View user profile

on 10/18/2011, 5:44 pm
A recolored Goku with crappy muscle definition is crappy.
Don't tempt me to make one >.>
SXR123

on 10/18/2011, 5:45 pm
INITIATE TEMPTING MODE.

*waves fingers* TTEEEMMPPPTTT....

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
View user profile

on 10/18/2011, 7:42 pm
@Mistah_Jayden wrote:A recolored Goku with crappy muscle definition is crappy.
Don't tempt me to make one >.>
shuhan had the best broly (body wise Ive seen.and even that one wasn't great.

Does anyone have TheIquietlydie's sheet? Untitl15
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan
View user profile

on 10/24/2011, 10:59 am
Well Then I'll make one soon. Though I made one a long time ago.
Fierce.Trojan.Knight
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2011-10-23
View user profile

on 10/24/2011, 3:24 pm
Have you seen DoctorJulio's dA page? He has a great Broly on there! Defintely worth checking out.

Does anyone have TheIquietlydie's sheet? 302ouom
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan
View user profile

on 10/24/2011, 3:51 pm
Yeah that's my bro. We used to sprite together me and him. That's not JUS though.
Fierce.Trojan.Knight
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2011-10-23
View user profile

on 10/24/2011, 4:21 pm
@Mistah_Jayden wrote:Yeah that's my bro. We used to sprite together me and him. That's not JUS though.

It's the closest he'll get :s

Does anyone have TheIquietlydie's sheet? 302ouom
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20163
Registration date : 2010-09-15
View user profile

on 10/25/2011, 7:02 am
@SXR123 wrote:oh my god, dude. seriously?! I'm giving you the damn sheet! stop going around everywhere asking people for it! have a little patience why don't you!
lolololol holy shit.

Does anyone have TheIquietlydie's sheet? Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
SXR123

on 10/25/2011, 12:19 pm
he was getting on my nerves....

anyway, this can be locked. he got his sheet, he's one of those people who won't come back after they got what they want.

He's a friggen leech.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
View user profile

on 10/25/2011, 4:20 pm
@Kane wrote:Patt why don't you do anything useful? I'm pretty sure the sheets even on his youtube account so...

Good work SXR btw, just calm down a bit, like don't get so angry, this guy's new.
I'm doing my job, who are you to say something about me not helping...when you're wasting a post just to say someone else isn't helping. If I don't know where to get it, then I tell him, ask the guy that you saw use it. Sounds like enough help to me.

Oh, and if you could actually upload the sprites here SXR, that's the point of the forum. You know, to post the stuff people ask for. So that when others encounter the same problem, they can have easy access. So do so, stop being so hardheaded.

[The Return]
SXR123

on 10/25/2011, 5:11 pm
I guess it would be OK... I just don't feel I have the right to give out said sprites.

Since they aren't mine I really have no say... but since he won't respond to anyone and won't repost his sheet, I guess I should...

https://i.imgur.com/YAHIv.png

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum