Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Sonic Fan chars :D - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonic Fan chars :D

10/18/2011, 5:21 pm
Leo. Those are not as bad as the ones I have from SS124 XD.
His are own it's own league.

Last edited by Mistah_Jayden on 10/18/2011, 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

10/18/2011, 5:23 pm
Vic...
Oh god, Vic.
Just...Vic.
That's all there is to be said about Vic.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan

10/18/2011, 5:25 pm
He has one named..

Soda the Uglywhoretrollhog sheet.png... It's own league I tell you.
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11632
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

10/18/2011, 5:26 pm
and to think, that when I was an amatuer I thought he was epic.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sonic Fan chars :D - Page 2 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan

10/18/2011, 5:27 pm
Shame on you lmao.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

10/18/2011, 5:29 pm
Hey, that's not fair to shame us.
Back then he was hailed as the most ingenious spriter/animator, simply because you didn't know anything better.
Then you start seeing more animations, and you start seeing how terrible his are.
But before, you had nothing to contrast it to, making it good.

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan

10/18/2011, 5:34 pm
I never liked anything past Hyper Sonic, so I guess you're right.
Though "Whore the poop tornado blaster" isn't really epic. A person with some brain would be like WTF at that point XD.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

10/18/2011, 5:34 pm
HE WAS DIFFERENT BACK THEN
D:
D:
D:
D:
D:
So yeah, I have a sonic FC if you want it :F

SXR123
SXR123

10/18/2011, 5:41 pm
again jellal, WHO WERE YOU. XD I wanna know.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan

10/18/2011, 5:41 pm
XD, Me too. I have my Sonic FC....Flame the Flamehog
Spoiler:
Lol fuck no I don't
Though when I have the chance I may make an actual Sonic character but in gods name It's not gonna be a hedgehog. Or an echinda or a fox. Or a recolored hog with a wolf tail.
Marionator
Marionator
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2010-12-21

10/18/2011, 5:48 pm
@Mistah_Jayden wrote:XD, Me too. I have my Sonic FC....Flame the Flamehog
Spoiler:
Lol fuck no I don't
Though when I have the chance I may make an actual Sonic character but in gods name It's not gonna be a hedgehog. Or an echinda or a fox. Or a recolored hog with a wolf tail.

I can't help but lol at all of you guys's comments xD
Anyway, thanks leo, the first one is ownage/terrible, but the second one.......ooh lawd, words cannot even describe.

EDIT: GIVE ME MOAR SHEETS!! I'm making a series Very Happy :3 >3<

Last edited by Marionator on 10/18/2011, 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Some people, ROFL.
Spoiler:
On Skype-

NDS: Bro, guess what happened?

Marionator: What?

NDS: Just got banned from The Spritas?

Marionator: ROFL! What'd your ass do this time?

NDS: Put ¯_(ツ)_/¯ inevery post lololol

Marionator: LOL That's it?

NDS: Yeah but I did it a few more times after admin told me not to do it anymore, cause I could really care less about being banned from that place.. It pissed a lot of people off XD

Marionator: LOOOOOOL so is it permanent or temporary?

NDS: Permanent.

Marionator: LMAO!

NDS: Apparently admin lange was butthurt cause of a smiley, but meh, it is what it is ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Marionator: LOL you a fool
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

10/18/2011, 5:49 pm
@SXR123 wrote:again jellal, WHO WERE YOU. XD I wanna know.
Ugh that was a long time ago.
I prob went under the username Sonicmariomaster or some other gay shit
_____
You all seem to be hating on FCs D:
Even Rocky had a FC and that was sexy.
I'd post it here, but I don't have, nor can I get his permission to do so since he's...dead and all.

Last edited by Jellal on 10/18/2011, 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan

10/18/2011, 5:53 pm
@Marionator wrote:
Spoiler:
Lol fuck no I don't

Anyway, thanks leo, the first one is ownage/terrible, but the second one.......ooh lawd, words cannot even describe.

A SERIES? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Lmao
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HOAETv_nVo
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

10/18/2011, 5:56 pm
Hey, there's nothing wrong with FC series you hater.
...Except for when Vic makes them, then there's something wrong with it.

Marionator
Marionator
Spritan
Spritan

10/18/2011, 5:57 pm
@Mistah_Jayden wrote:
@Marionator wrote:
Spoiler:
Lol fuck no I don't

A SERIES? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Lmao
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HOAETv_nVo

Yes jayden, my black brotha, I'm making a muddafawkin series, it's gonna be so pwnage, and will totally piss Leo the fuck off Very Happy I can't wait!! This is gonna be so uber cool.

Some people, ROFL.
Spoiler:
On Skype-

NDS: Yeah but I did it a few more times after admin told me not to do it anymore, cause I could really care less about being banned from that place.. It pissed a lot of people off XD

NDS: Apparently admin lange was butthurt cause of a smiley, but meh, it is what it is ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan

10/18/2011, 6:04 pm
XD is pissing him off really worth it?
I mean I dislike Sonic FC cuz they suck balls. There are exceptional spriters that pull off Sonic FC's really well. I've met like 3 so far. But..hey if it's well animated fine by me.
I admit I hate Vics animation but I love them at the same time because he cracks me up with his fail logic.
So it's like a love-hate thing going on with his animations. I like cuz they fail so bad?
And I'm nawt black T.T
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

10/18/2011, 6:06 pm
Hey, you has to snoop around to encounter good sonic FCs.
That being said, you shouldn't judge all of them because some people make them unoriginal/bad looking.

SXR123
SXR123

10/18/2011, 6:07 pm
@Jellal wrote:
@SXR123 wrote:again jellal, WHO WERE YOU. XD I wanna know.
Ugh that was a long time ago.
I prob went under the username Sonicmariomaster or some other gay shit
_____
You all seem to be hating on FCs D:
Even Rocky had a FC and that was sexy.
I'd post it here, but I don't have, nor can I get his permission to do so since he's...dead and all.

I think I remember you... you weren't such a dick back then XD

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

10/18/2011, 6:09 pm
THAT'S BECAUSE PEOPLE USED TO BE NICE

Marionator
Marionator
Spritan
Spritan

10/18/2011, 6:11 pm
@Mistah_Jayden wrote:XD is pissing him off really worth it?
I mean I dislike Sonic FC cuz they suck balls. There are exceptional spriters that pull off Sonic FC's really well. I've met like 3 so far. But..hey if it's well animated fine by me.
I admit I hate Vics animation but I love them at the same time because he cracks me up with his fail logic.
So it's like a love-hate thing going on with his animations. I like cuz they fail so bad?
And I'm nawt black T.T

LOL, yes, pissing leo off is worth it cause he's 13 and he's very well spoken, and mature like a senior in High school. And i'd love to see how he reacts when I finish dis anim.

Oh and my bad, I thought you were black. You look it

Some people, ROFL.
Spoiler:
On Skype-

Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

10/18/2011, 6:12 pm
So?
The majority of us are 13-15.

Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan

10/18/2011, 6:15 pm
TOO many of them. If it was like at least half ok. But you go on anywhere and type that shit.

http://www.truploader.com/view/878600

I'm talking about sprites though. Drawn is a tad different.
He's 13? Wow. Naw, in total we're from 12-24. IM NOT SAYIN WHO'S 24.
XD Well then I'm a brown kid that speaks spanish then.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

10/18/2011, 6:15 pm
He's fourteen.
It says it on his account details.

Marionator
Marionator
Spritan
Spritan

10/18/2011, 6:19 pm
Damn bro! what kind of computer you got? I'm lovin the whole interface, really nice, is it that alienware computer? Lol sorry for offtopicness, thanks for the search image you gave me, I owe ya one Very Happy

*se habla espanol? si? jajajaja puto XD* *no no no solo estoy metiendo hermano, NUNCA ME tomar en serio! XD*

EDIT: Leo was 13, he must've had his B-day already

Last edited by Marionator on 10/18/2011, 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Some people, ROFL.
Spoiler:
On Skype-

Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan

10/18/2011, 6:21 pm
Lol, Well people can lie. I'm not 20. I'm still 18.
I thought Leo was like 16-17. Shit. Mature bastard. Go out and play tag.

Lmfao, An XPS Laptop.
No doubt, did you use google translator for that? Rofl.

jajaja egualmente bro.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum