Go down
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 30
Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2009-04-06
Location : New York City

Sonic Fan chars :D - Page 6 Empty Re: Sonic Fan chars :D

on 10/28/2011, 9:05 am
exorz15 wrote:So... let me get the straight. When someone like Marionator asks for FCs for his series, you guys give them to him personally and even give him advice, but when I make a FC series you all flame at me... Hmm... Wind has blown justice a long time ago here.

He didn't make his FC series yet. When he does he might but I think he's doing this as a joke (SO I HOPE..) or to piss people off since they hate FC but.. if he was serious like you are with yours he'd probably get flamed too.
Though we didn't technically flame you. Flaming you would have been like.
AHAHAHAH FAGGOT THIS SHIT SUCKS. GTFO AND DO SOMETHIN WITH UR LIFE.
If I recall correctly, I kept criticizing the animation so you'd improve. God knows what you'd be doing right now if I hadn't been constantly shooting down your hopes when you sucked. Now you're a better animator correct?
Mission Accomplished then.
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 21
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

Sonic Fan chars :D - Page 6 Empty Re: Sonic Fan chars :D

on 10/28/2011, 10:16 am
Because this isn't serious.

Yours is.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sonic Fan chars :D - Page 6 UZ3PNb5
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Sonic Fan chars :D - Page 6 Empty Re: Sonic Fan chars :D

on 10/28/2011, 10:31 am
everyone's pretty much said it exorz and I agree with everyone.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sonic Fan chars :D - Page 6 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Leo
Leo
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 23
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23
Location : Brazil

Sonic Fan chars :D - Page 6 Empty Re: Sonic Fan chars :D

on 10/28/2011, 1:46 pm
@Mistah_Jayden wrote:If I recall correctly, I kept criticizing the animation so you'd improve. God knows what you'd be doing right now if I hadn't been constantly shooting down your hopes when you sucked. Now you're a better animator correct?
Mission Accomplished then.

Hey I did that to him as well.

But let's get back to topic already, enough.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

Sonic Fan chars :D - Page 6 Empty Re: Sonic Fan chars :D

on 10/28/2011, 1:47 pm
Fine... *https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj3DBcpfMNQ*
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Sonic Fan chars :D - Page 6 Empty Re: Sonic Fan chars :D

on 10/28/2011, 1:57 pm
I wish I had your work production man.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sonic Fan chars :D - Page 6 Purple11

[The Return]
Marionator
Marionator
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2010-12-21

Sonic Fan chars :D - Page 6 Empty Re: Sonic Fan chars :D

on 10/28/2011, 2:01 pm
I'm srsly making a series, I'll make it extra retarded to piss you guys the fuck off. Especially kane and leo since their rage comments are hilarious as hell. I'd love to see how all of you react, this is gonna be fun :)

Oh and I need 2 more chars, I'm gonna go look for a few more now, I'll let you know when I've got all I need.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Some people, ROFL.
Spoiler:
On Skype-

NDS: Bro, guess what happened?

Marionator: What?

NDS: Just got banned from The Spritas?

Marionator: ROFL! What'd your ass do this time?

NDS: Put ¯_(ツ)_/¯ inevery post lololol

Marionator: LOL That's it?

NDS: Yeah but I did it a few more times after admin told me not to do it anymore, cause I could really care less about being banned from that place.. It pissed a lot of people off XD

Marionator: LOOOOOOL so is it permanent or temporary?

NDS: Permanent.

Marionator: LMAO!

NDS: Apparently admin lange was butthurt cause of a smiley, but meh, it is what it is ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Marionator: LOL you a fool
Leo
Leo
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 23
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23
Location : Brazil

Sonic Fan chars :D - Page 6 Empty Re: Sonic Fan chars :D

on 10/28/2011, 2:14 pm
Oh no you wouldn't want to see me mad.

Still, it's purposely made to piss me off so I wouldn't rage at it.


BTW, I'm not pissed off by such movies, actually I laugh at them more than I rage. Thing is that I see people who actually endorse these kind of stuff, that makes me rage.

If you started acting like superhyperultrablastlegsshadow123315244692709137809 though, then I'd really rage like you want.
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Sonic Fan chars :D - Page 6 Empty Re: Sonic Fan chars :D

on 10/28/2011, 2:14 pm
Leo just stop you're so defensive we all know you're mad just stop rofl.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sonic Fan chars :D - Page 6 Purple11

[The Return]
Leo
Leo
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 23
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23
Location : Brazil

Sonic Fan chars :D - Page 6 Empty Re: Sonic Fan chars :D

on 10/28/2011, 2:19 pm
Oh yeah I forgot to post the two fanchars I'm supposed to post everyday go figure out why.

https://i.imgur.com/zHCQ2.png
https://i.imgur.com/py7de.png
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 30
Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2009-04-06
Location : New York City

Sonic Fan chars :D - Page 6 Empty Re: Sonic Fan chars :D

on 10/28/2011, 2:23 pm
Wow, you'd go so far as to make a shitty series to piss Leo off. lol.
Damn..you need new dreams bruh.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

Sonic Fan chars :D - Page 6 Empty Re: Sonic Fan chars :D

on 10/28/2011, 3:08 pm
@Patt wrote:I wish I had your work production man.
Ya right u do. Its simple. STOP BEING LAZY!
@Leo wrote:Oh no you wouldn't want to see me mad.

Still, it's purposely made to piss me off so I wouldn't rage at it.


BTW, I'm not pissed off by such movies, actually I laugh at them more than I rage. Thing is that I see people who actually endorse these kind of stuff, that makes me rage.

If you started acting like superhyperultrablastlegsshadow123315244692709137809 though, then I'd really rage like you want.

@Patt wrote:Leo just stop you're so defensive we all know you're mad just stop rofl.
Like Patt said. Its obvious you`re mad. You are angry. You are very, very angry. You are irate and cross. You want to burn us all. You want it so badly. Yes. Just say the word and it`s done. Ahh, yes... But in case you aren`t i can go on with my story for Sonic Ballz. Where was i... Ah yes. Seelkadoom has 4 forms. And then, Shadow battles him but fails at it and at the time Knuckles arrives fighting his second form. After he turns into the third form noones a match for him except the eagerness from Shadow to beat him. So he does it until he gets to the 4th form. Shadow is severely injured and at the time, G... i mean Sonic arrives. Seelkadoom kills Shadow and Tails, and Sonic turns Super. He beats Seelkadoom. Thats the first saga. After that, his dad, Lord Subilliux, uses his technology equipment to revive him and make him more powerful. Cyborg Seelkadoom. So, he and his troops are trying to invade Earth once more until Silver arrives from the future to destroy him. He does and tells Sonic that hes from the future and after 3 years, 2 androhogs will attack the planet and wipe out everyone. So, Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, even Shadow, and Dash are all joining forces to train as hard as possible. Even Silver. And after enormous amount of training, they encounter the androhogs. Sonic has this mysterious heart disease but thanks to Silver he actually survives it but with serious damages as well. So, after that its all battles until they defeat the androhogs. And without us knowing, Dr. Eggman had made a new android, a one of the kind unlike the others. It was a combination of all the data he gathered from all his enemies. Mecha Sonic!... And from then SMBZ takes on its part... So i wont waste time on that.
Then, there appears this green rat wizard Babidi.. i mean Merlin the Rat. Knowing Mobius had this powerful enemy in hibernation, Chaos, hes trying to summon him from his sleep with the Hedgehogs` power. So he does, taking away Dash`s power while he battles one of the Chaos Guardians. He awakes Majin... i mean Chaos in his 1st form. He wasnt very powerful but he could do enough to destroy the whole world. Shadow gets a unique kind of power, the Majin... dammit. The Quakkix spell boost. But at a price of overwhelming him to do his bidding. Failing to do so, Shadow only wanted to wipe out Sonic for taking away his pride. Forgetting about the energy, he goes on raging at Sonic and beats him. (Finally). And yadda yadda yadda blablabla *skipping of the plot* Sonic and Shadow take on Kid Buu. They use the unification technique and transform into Shadic. Except that was a permanent transformation. Until Chaos turned them into a jawbreaker. They still battled him though and were even more effective. Then, they revert back but Chaos tries to take over them as well, and he does. *still skipping plot* And thus Sonic turns Super Hedgehog 3, or should i say Turbo. And he is a decent match for... Chaos Jr. But after he descends he loses all his energy. Thus he cant control the Light Speed Fuse he charged. But, Knuckles wishes his strength to restore, thus sonic defeats chaos and he dies. the end. *If this doesnt get him mad iunno what will*
@Leo wrote:Oh yeah I forgot to post the two fanchars I'm supposed to post everyday go figure out why.

https://i.imgur.com/zHCQ2.png
https://i.imgur.com/py7de.png

Oh good lord... *rolling on the floor, laughing*. This is better than cable. The actual guy giving him resources so he can get pissed off... Wow.
NDS~
NDS~
Banned
Banned
Age : 20
Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2011-10-23
Location : ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sonic Fan chars :D - Page 6 Empty Re: Sonic Fan chars :D

on 10/28/2011, 3:17 pm
Damn bro! I'm loving your wall of a thousand words.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

░░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄░░░░
░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█░░░
░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░█░░
░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░░█░
█░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒░█
Patrick: So you mean to say they’ve taken what we thought we think and make us think we thought our thoughts we've been thinking our thoughts we think we thought? I think...
Marionator
Marionator
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2010-12-21

Sonic Fan chars :D - Page 6 Empty Re: Sonic Fan chars :D

on 10/28/2011, 3:19 pm
Exorz, I have respect for you, I truly do. But..... STOP SPOILING THE DAMN STORY!


Lol edit---- Thanks leo for the sprites, I can now start my series Very Happy

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Some people, ROFL.
Spoiler:
On Skype-

NDS: Bro, guess what happened?

Marionator: What?

NDS: Just got banned from The Spritas?

Marionator: ROFL! What'd your ass do this time?

NDS: Put ¯_(ツ)_/¯ inevery post lololol

Marionator: LOL That's it?

NDS: Yeah but I did it a few more times after admin told me not to do it anymore, cause I could really care less about being banned from that place.. It pissed a lot of people off XD

Marionator: LOOOOOOL so is it permanent or temporary?

NDS: Permanent.

Marionator: LMAO!

NDS: Apparently admin lange was butthurt cause of a smiley, but meh, it is what it is ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Marionator: LOL you a fool
Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 1691
Registration date : 2011-03-09
Location : Ping's Booty Folder

Sonic Fan chars :D - Page 6 Empty Re: Sonic Fan chars :D

on 10/28/2011, 3:21 pm
exorz15 wrote:
@Patt wrote:I wish I had your work production man.
Ya right u do. Its simple. STOP BEING LAZY!
@Leo wrote:Oh no you wouldn't want to see me mad.

Still, it's purposely made to piss me off so I wouldn't rage at it.


BTW, I'm not pissed off by such movies, actually I laugh at them more than I rage. Thing is that I see people who actually endorse these kind of stuff, that makes me rage.

If you started acting like superhyperultrablastlegsshadow123315244692709137809 though, then I'd really rage like you want.

@Patt wrote:Leo just stop you're so defensive we all know you're mad just stop rofl.
Like Patt said. Its obvious you`re mad. You are angry. You are very, very angry. You are irate and cross. You want to burn us all. You want it so badly. Yes. Just say the word and it`s done. Ahh, yes... But in case you aren`t i can go on with my story for Sonic Ballz. Where was i... Ah yes. Seelkadoom has 4 forms. And then, Shadow battles him but fails at it and at the time Knuckles arrives fighting his second form. After he turns into the third form noones a match for him except the eagerness from Shadow to beat him. So he does it until he gets to the 4th form. Shadow is severely injured and at the time, G... i mean Sonic arrives. Seelkadoom kills Shadow and Tails, and Sonic turns Super. He beats Seelkadoom. Thats the first saga. After that, his dad, Lord Subilliux, uses his technology equipment to revive him and make him more powerful. Cyborg Seelkadoom. So, he and his troops are trying to invade Earth once more until Silver arrives from the future to destroy him. He does and tells Sonic that hes from the future and after 3 years, 2 androhogs will attack the planet and wipe out everyone. So, Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, even Shadow, and Dash are all joining forces to train as hard as possible. Even Silver. And after enormous amount of training, they encounter the androhogs. Sonic has this mysterious heart disease but thanks to Silver he actually survives it but with serious damages as well. So, after that its all battles until they defeat the androhogs. And without us knowing, Dr. Eggman had made a new android, a one of the kind unlike the others. It was a combination of all the data he gathered from all his enemies. Mecha Sonic!... And from then SMBZ takes on its part... So i wont waste time on that.
Then, there appears this green rat wizard Babidi.. i mean Merlin the Rat. Knowing Mobius had this powerful enemy in hibernation, Chaos, hes trying to summon him from his sleep with the Hedgehogs` power. So he does, taking away Dash`s power while he battles one of the Chaos Guardians. He awakes Majin... i mean Chaos in his 1st form. He wasnt very powerful but he could do enough to destroy the whole world. Shadow gets a unique kind of power, the Majin... dammit. The Quakkix spell boost. But at a price of overwhelming him to do his bidding. Failing to do so, Shadow only wanted to wipe out Sonic for taking away his pride. Forgetting about the energy, he goes on raging at Sonic and beats him. (Finally). And yadda yadda yadda blablabla *skipping of the plot* Sonic and Shadow take on Kid Buu. They use the unification technique and transform into Shadic. Except that was a permanent transformation. Until Chaos turned them into a jawbreaker. They still battled him though and were even more effective. Then, they revert back but Chaos tries to take over them as well, and he does. *still skipping plot* And thus Sonic turns Super Hedgehog 3, or should i say Turbo. And he is a decent match for... Chaos Jr. But after he descends he loses all his energy. Thus he cant control the Light Speed Fuse he charged. But, Knuckles wishes his strength to restore, thus sonic defeats chaos and he dies. the end. *If this doesnt get him mad iunno what will*
@Leo wrote:Oh yeah I forgot to post the two fanchars I'm supposed to post everyday go figure out why.

https://i.imgur.com/zHCQ2.png
https://i.imgur.com/py7de.png

Oh good lord... *rolling on the floor, laughing*. This is better than cable. The actual guy giving him resources so he can get pissed off... Wow.


Sonic Fan chars :D - Page 6 Epic_Facepalm_by_RJTH%2525255B1%2525255D%255B1%255D

Oh God, wow. I mean, God, exorz go back to year 5.

Just leave, just leave.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

Sonic Fan chars :D - Page 6 Empty Re: Sonic Fan chars :D

on 10/28/2011, 3:30 pm
Oh and btw leo, its Poop the whore tornado blaster. Not superhypah... whatever u said. (about ss124)
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

Sonic Fan chars :D - Page 6 Empty Re: Sonic Fan chars :D

on 10/28/2011, 3:31 pm
@Kane wrote:
exorz15 wrote:
@Patt wrote:I wish I had your work production man.
Ya right u do. Its simple. STOP BEING LAZY!
@Leo wrote:Oh no you wouldn't want to see me mad.

Still, it's purposely made to piss me off so I wouldn't rage at it.


BTW, I'm not pissed off by such movies, actually I laugh at them more than I rage. Thing is that I see people who actually endorse these kind of stuff, that makes me rage.

If you started acting like superhyperultrablastlegsshadow123315244692709137809 though, then I'd really rage like you want.

@Patt wrote:Leo just stop you're so defensive we all know you're mad just stop rofl.
Like Patt said. Its obvious you`re mad. You are angry. You are very, very angry. You are irate and cross. You want to burn us all. You want it so badly. Yes. Just say the word and it`s done. Ahh, yes... But in case you aren`t i can go on with my story for Sonic Ballz. Where was i... Ah yes. Seelkadoom has 4 forms. And then, Shadow battles him but fails at it and at the time Knuckles arrives fighting his second form. After he turns into the third form noones a match for him except the eagerness from Shadow to beat him. So he does it until he gets to the 4th form. Shadow is severely injured and at the time, G... i mean Sonic arrives. Seelkadoom kills Shadow and Tails, and Sonic turns Super. He beats Seelkadoom. Thats the first saga. After that, his dad, Lord Subilliux, uses his technology equipment to revive him and make him more powerful. Cyborg Seelkadoom. So, he and his troops are trying to invade Earth once more until Silver arrives from the future to destroy him. He does and tells Sonic that hes from the future and after 3 years, 2 androhogs will attack the planet and wipe out everyone. So, Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, even Shadow, and Dash are all joining forces to train as hard as possible. Even Silver. And after enormous amount of training, they encounter the androhogs. Sonic has this mysterious heart disease but thanks to Silver he actually survives it but with serious damages as well. So, after that its all battles until they defeat the androhogs. And without us knowing, Dr. Eggman had made a new android, a one of the kind unlike the others. It was a combination of all the data he gathered from all his enemies. Mecha Sonic!... And from then SMBZ takes on its part... So i wont waste time on that.
Then, there appears this green rat wizard Babidi.. i mean Merlin the Rat. Knowing Mobius had this powerful enemy in hibernation, Chaos, hes trying to summon him from his sleep with the Hedgehogs` power. So he does, taking away Dash`s power while he battles one of the Chaos Guardians. He awakes Majin... i mean Chaos in his 1st form. He wasnt very powerful but he could do enough to destroy the whole world. Shadow gets a unique kind of power, the Majin... dammit. The Quakkix spell boost. But at a price of overwhelming him to do his bidding. Failing to do so, Shadow only wanted to wipe out Sonic for taking away his pride. Forgetting about the energy, he goes on raging at Sonic and beats him. (Finally). And yadda yadda yadda blablabla *skipping of the plot* Sonic and Shadow take on Kid Buu. They use the unification technique and transform into Shadic. Except that was a permanent transformation. Until Chaos turned them into a jawbreaker. They still battled him though and were even more effective. Then, they revert back but Chaos tries to take over them as well, and he does. *still skipping plot* And thus Sonic turns Super Hedgehog 3, or should i say Turbo. And he is a decent match for... Chaos Jr. But after he descends he loses all his energy. Thus he cant control the Light Speed Fuse he charged. But, Knuckles wishes his strength to restore, thus sonic defeats chaos and he dies. the end. *If this doesnt get him mad iunno what will*
@Leo wrote:Oh yeah I forgot to post the two fanchars I'm supposed to post everyday go figure out why.

https://i.imgur.com/zHCQ2.png
https://i.imgur.com/py7de.png

Oh good lord... *rolling on the floor, laughing*. This is better than cable. The actual guy giving him resources so he can get pissed off... Wow.


Sonic Fan chars :D - Page 6 Epic_Facepalm_by_RJTH%2525255B1%2525255D%255B1%255D

Oh God, wow. I mean, God, exorz go back to year 5.

Just leave, just leave.

Lol. Just wait till i find out what pisses U off.
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 21
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

Sonic Fan chars :D - Page 6 Empty Re: Sonic Fan chars :D

on 10/28/2011, 4:21 pm
I swear this guy's just asking for a ban.

Somebody?

Please?

He's going deliberately off topic.

At least for a day.

Preferably more but at least a day, I swear he deserves it.

Oh by the way I stopped reading that once I saw the word "Seelkadoom." That has got to be the worst ever name for a character I have ever heard in all my life. And I've been spriting for over 3 years now.

Oh by the way I accidentally deleted that character I was making. You have ten now so it doesn't matter much anyway.

I might browse around a little though.

In fact, I think I'll post an old character of mine.

Here, knock yourself out: http://img2.smackjeeves.com/images/uploaded/comics/0/e/0e14558b8iST9.png

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sonic Fan chars :D - Page 6 UZ3PNb5
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 30
Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2009-04-06
Location : New York City

Sonic Fan chars :D - Page 6 Empty Re: Sonic Fan chars :D

on 10/28/2011, 4:24 pm
The more I look at these characters the more disgusted I become.
Marionator
Marionator
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2010-12-21

Sonic Fan chars :D - Page 6 Empty Re: Sonic Fan chars :D

on 10/28/2011, 4:25 pm
Next time, put your captions, or subliminal whatever messages in a spoiler lol.

blitz... Sick ass char bro! he's definitely going in my series. 10's enough but feel free to post some more if you'd like. There's never enough for a series Wink

lololol more edits---- Jayden you know you be lovin dem fanchars Wink

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Some people, ROFL.
Spoiler:
On Skype-

NDS: Bro, guess what happened?

Marionator: What?

NDS: Just got banned from The Spritas?

Marionator: ROFL! What'd your ass do this time?

NDS: Put ¯_(ツ)_/¯ inevery post lololol

Marionator: LOL That's it?

NDS: Yeah but I did it a few more times after admin told me not to do it anymore, cause I could really care less about being banned from that place.. It pissed a lot of people off XD

Marionator: LOOOOOOL so is it permanent or temporary?

NDS: Permanent.

Marionator: LMAO!

NDS: Apparently admin lange was butthurt cause of a smiley, but meh, it is what it is ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Marionator: LOL you a fool
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 30
Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2009-04-06
Location : New York City

Sonic Fan chars :D - Page 6 Empty Re: Sonic Fan chars :D

on 10/28/2011, 4:40 pm
Lmao. I really wonder what you're gonna do with all these things
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Sonic Fan chars :D - Page 6 Empty Re: Sonic Fan chars :D

on 10/28/2011, 4:43 pm
blitz he doesn't get on enough to be banned for a day.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sonic Fan chars :D - Page 6 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

Sonic Fan chars :D - Page 6 Empty Re: Sonic Fan chars :D

on 10/28/2011, 4:46 pm
blitzkrieg667 wrote:I swear this guy's just asking for a ban.

Somebody?

Please?

He's going deliberately off topic.

At least for a day.

Preferably more but at least a day, I swear he deserves it.

Oh by the way I stopped reading that once I saw the word "Seelkadoom." That has got to be the worst ever name for a character I have ever heard in all my life. And I've been spriting for over 3 years now.

Oh by the way I accidentally deleted that character I was making. You have ten now so it doesn't matter much anyway.

I might browse around a little though.

In fact, I think I'll post an old character of mine.

Here, knock yourself out: http://img2.smackjeeves.com/images/uploaded/comics/0/e/0e14558b8iST9.png

Got deliberately off the topic? The point was pissing leo off, which im trying to do it all the time. Sorry i cant stop but i just love pissing that guy off. Hope he snaps any moment now... He or Kane.
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Sonic Fan chars :D - Page 6 Empty Re: Sonic Fan chars :D

on 10/28/2011, 4:49 pm
no, the topic was to get sonic characters so he could piss leo off. not a piss leo off topic.

get your facts straight. This thread was created so he could get shitty sonic FC's for his series but the reason for the series is to piss off leo. not a topic to say things to make leo mad.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sonic Fan chars :D - Page 6 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 30
Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2009-04-06
Location : New York City

Sonic Fan chars :D - Page 6 Empty Re: Sonic Fan chars :D

on 10/28/2011, 4:53 pm
Looks like Leo's the real guy with swag. He's got his haters and lovers.
Good job you cartoony bastard. =D
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum