Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

Glee! Empty Glee!

10/16/2011, 5:39 pm
I used to hate this show, but then I actually watched one episode of it.
Ever since, I've been in love with it.
Out of all the characters, my favorite has to be Santana and how she's all chill about being a dyke.
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Glee! Empty Re: Glee!

10/16/2011, 5:41 pm
How is it?
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

10/16/2011, 5:45 pm
A pretty entertaining show, but it can seriously turn into a soap oprah at times.
But yeah, I love the show. if you want to watch it for yourself, you can check it out here.

Last edited by Jellal on 10/17/2011, 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12958
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

10/16/2011, 6:11 pm
So we can share illegal links of TV shows but not of flash.
k

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Glee! Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

10/16/2011, 6:35 pm
Hipsters gonna rage.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

10/16/2011, 7:05 pm
Link the ABC channel one, or this is locked.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

10/16/2011, 7:11 pm
Whaaaaa...
Glee is a Fox show, not an ABC show...

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

10/16/2011, 7:35 pm
I have lost all my respect for you.
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

10/16/2011, 8:48 pm
Link the Fox channel one.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

10/17/2011, 4:43 am
gay ass show is gay.....

Glee! Untitl15
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

10/17/2011, 4:47 pm
@NS01 wrote:I have lost all my respect for you.
Good.
If your respect is only earned by being a bandwagoner without any sense of individuality, I'd rather do without it.

@Patt wrote:Link the Fox channel one.
Why?
We link to sprite animations, and those break copyright laws.
But if it'll put your mind at peace, I'll delete the old link.

@Face wrote:gay ass show is gay.....
Jee, no duh.
Of course it's a happy show, I mean the title is "Glee"
Jeez, are all niggers this obvious?
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

10/17/2011, 4:48 pm
It will put my mind at ease. And as long as no one is profiting there isn't an issue with it. But this site is illegally hosting it.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

10/17/2011, 7:49 pm
Jee, no duh.
Of course it's a happy show, I mean the title is "Glee"
Jeez, are all niggers this obvious?
LOL are all faggots that narrow minded,and drama-queen-like. LOL also the word "nigger" only bothers me when ignorant people say it or when people brush it off like its means nothing.you're a lot of things "boy" but I wouldn't call you ignorant.and you a homosexual so you know words (in some context)have meaning. but I don't have much regard for you so when you say it,its just funny.Glee is shit.

Glee! Untitl15
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

10/17/2011, 7:53 pm
I'm ignorant.
:V
Glee rocks your socks.

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

10/17/2011, 7:56 pm
Just cuz you like something doesn't make it good. Having watched no episodes or even a clip i can safely and sure say that is a terrible show :3

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

10/17/2011, 7:58 pm
Me liking it doesn't make it good.
Just remember you disliking it doesn't make it bad either.

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

10/17/2011, 8:00 pm
no it "being bad"makes it bad dude

Glee! Untitl15
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

10/17/2011, 8:00 pm
Except i dislike it because its bad :3
Seriously though, i'm pretty sure you're the only one on this site who watches this show

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

10/17/2011, 8:02 pm
@Face wrote:no it "being bad"makes it bad dude

@Granadico wrote:Except i dislike it because its bad :3
Seriously though, i'm pretty sure you're the only one on this site who watches this show
Despite it being bad being an entirely subjective thing.
Bad haters are bad.
You don't know that, you just assume that.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

10/17/2011, 8:23 pm
I know i assume that, i said "i'm pretty sure", as in i think, as in i don't know but have a feeling.

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

10/17/2011, 8:24 pm
Congratulations, captain obvious.
Redundant post is redundant.
Lurk elsewhere.

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

10/17/2011, 9:05 pm
Ive watched it dude.it like an after school special,but as a series with a nice lil song to wrap everything up all nice and neat at the end....LOL its like a slightly more serious Disney show.I HATE DISNEY SHOWS!!!!

Glee! Untitl15
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

10/17/2011, 9:18 pm
It deals with teenage pregnancy, sex, drugs, alcohol, sexual orientation related conflicts, bullying, and black girls being divas.
=Disney?

SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11632
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

10/17/2011, 9:20 pm
naw, disney makes reality shows with corny jokes and unrealistic characters and laugh tracks that's pretty much telling you to laugh at the worst kind of jokes.

I'm sure glee is much better then that.

Glee! Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

10/17/2011, 9:44 pm
@Jellal wrote:It deals with teenage pregnancy, sex, drugs, alcohol, sexual orientation related conflicts, bullying, and black girls being divas.
=Disney?
slightly more serious Disney show.

Glee! Untitl15
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum