liljoey50
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-02-06

FAMILY GUY Empty FAMILY GUY

10/12/2011, 2:37 am
Sup faggot cuntmunchers,
I come before you all to ask a simple question.

DOES ANYONE FUCKING HATE FAMILY GUY AS MUCH AS I DO!?

Family Guy is abysmally bad.
Like, terrible.
I think Seth McFarlane should stop writing because he's an untalented, uncreative buttmunch who resorts to pop culture references to seem at least minisculely humorous.
I think anyone who finds Family Guy funny doesn't deserve the right to existence.

And better yet, I think anyone who decides to use Family Guy jokes in their sprite animations should go and grill their own cocks, then fry them and put them in sandwiches .

Good day, sirs.
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

FAMILY GUY Empty Re: FAMILY GUY

10/12/2011, 6:32 am
I don't like it too.
I don't see what's all the hype about it, Simpsons and other stuff. It's not really that funny.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12958
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

10/12/2011, 6:26 pm
Replace this with South Park and we're on the same page

___________________________________________________________________________________________

FAMILY GUY Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

10/12/2011, 6:28 pm
Bias ranter is monumentally bias.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2248
Registration date : 2010-08-01

10/12/2011, 6:36 pm
LoL no, your just no humored

FAMILY GUY 2q1w31i
"Fuck Bitches, Make Money, Fuck More Bitches ~ DatLife"
Current Projects: SSJ2 Gohan vs Majin Vegeta
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

10/12/2011, 6:37 pm
@Granadico wrote:Replace this with South Park and we're on the same page
Considering we've all commented on this, I'm sure we've all...been on the same page. ;_;
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

10/12/2011, 6:45 pm
@Crazyfilms5000 wrote:LoL no, your just no humored
Now was that directed to lil' ol' me?
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

10/12/2011, 6:47 pm
I dislike family guy...it makes no sense and is not funny

FAMILY GUY Untitl15
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11632
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

10/12/2011, 9:54 pm
fuck you guys, I love family guy AND southpark.

who gives a crap if it relies on pop culture references and stuff like that. I sure as hell don't. I like southpark because it makes fun of everything that I hate in the most ingenious of ways. Jersey shore for example, they fuggin put a bullet through their heads. One of the characters kicks mike the situation's ass. They made snooki a tiny ass raping bitch who just smoked and fucked everything. genius they make the most simplest of situations into like world wide problems in just the most retarded of ways, that's why it's funny XD

Justin bieber? simple, they just squashed his ass.

Family guy, I love family guy for its complete stupidity, some of the jokes are just so stupid that they're funny.

I can understand hating a reality show that relies on pop culture references that's trying to be funny, but failing. (like everything on disney)

but you're talking about a cartoon, usually, cartoons aren't supposed to be taken seriously, south park and family guy especially. Cartoons usually aren't supposed to make sense, so stop trying.

hate on me if you want, I couldn't give two shits. I like what I like, and that's not changing anytime soon.

FAMILY GUY Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05

10/12/2011, 10:16 pm
its fucking television, if you don't like something, go cry about it, and stop bitching to other people for no legible reason why you hate it.

I think anyone who finds Family Guy funny doesn't deserve the right to existence.

Well fuck you and the high horse you rode in on you little fuck.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

10/13/2011, 12:49 am
SXR, are you calling South Park the clever show and Family Guy the dumb one?
Because...no.
Family Guy has got to be more clever if you ask me, because Seth McFarland will occasionally sneak in a sophisticated topic in a typically satirical way

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11632
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

10/13/2011, 9:36 am
no no, south park and family guy are both clever. Like how in family guy, sometimes they just, drift off into topics that sound completely out of character and for the moment, they all sound smart XD.

Southpark is clever to, I mean, sometimes they turn the dumbest situations into like world wide problems.

FAMILY GUY Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

10/13/2011, 1:50 pm
Yeah yeah I laugh at these shows a few times and stuff but I don't like them anyway.

I think that Family Guy is way too ugly dammit
BDB
BDB
Number of posts : 3517
Registration date : 2008-11-04

10/13/2011, 2:32 pm
I lol at Family Guy from time to time, but I love Futurama Very Happy Not really a fan of South Park, well not the style anyways.

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

10/13/2011, 5:21 pm
Agree, i think Futurama is the most consistently best show. Old family guy was amazing but now its eh, but i think futurama is great nearly every episode

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

10/13/2011, 5:28 pm
Futurama is amazing, but this topic isn't about Futurama.

BDB
BDB
Number of posts : 3517
Registration date : 2008-11-04

10/13/2011, 6:13 pm
WELL NOW IT IS! >Very Happy Just kidding, yeah Family guy is pretty meh, some of the moments make me lol pretty well.

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

10/13/2011, 6:14 pm
Eh, I feel both Family Guy and South Park are great shows.

However Family Guy I find to be more humorous to different audiences. As South Park doesn't really aim to be witty, Seth is brilliant.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

10/13/2011, 8:14 pm
@Patt wrote:Eh, I feel both Family Guy and South Park are great shows.

However Family Guy I find to be more humorous to different audiences. As South Park doesn't really aim to be witty, Seth is brilliant.

My friend thinks the exact opposite of you, that SP is aimed for the smart people.

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum