Go down
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3972
Registration date : 2011-08-20

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Page 2 Empty Re: Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

on 10/13/2011, 7:17 am
most paper Mario fans find super paper mario.....suck.......what replaced the turn based battles?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"Interesting sig text"

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Page 2 Youtub10
DemonicDragony93
DemonicDragony93
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2010-04-26

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Page 2 Empty Re: Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

on 10/13/2011, 8:27 am
tal9x9 wrote:most paper Mario fans find super paper mario.....suck.......what replaced the turn based battles?

It's more of simple platforming in a nut shell.

The problem i have with that is that. I played SMB/NSMB/SMW etc like a addict so jumping on enemy's is easy. and i'm almost done with the game i just picked it up for the first time last week. Already on world 7

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Page 2 Pic

A Goomba's Life - Episode 1 Scientails 100% Complete.
A Goomba's Life - Episode 2 Goomba Stomping day - 100% Complete
A Goomba's Life - Episode 3 Rocket - 100% Complete
A Goomba's Life - Episode 4 Unwanted Mouse - 100% Complete
A Goomba's Life - Episode 5 The Date - 100% Complete
A Goomba's Life - Episode 6 Babysitting Hell - 50% Complete
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/13/2011, 9:57 am
oh now i see why it sucks :]

"Interesting sig text"

DemonicDragony93
DemonicDragony93
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/13/2011, 10:29 am
tal9x9 wrote:oh now i see why it sucks :]

Make no mistake the game is entertaining as hell but when it comes to diffuculty it doesn't par up to Thousand year door

Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/13/2011, 10:50 am
well i dunno i just saw it and doesn't seem as good as the other paper mario games.....

"Interesting sig text"

Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

on 10/13/2011, 4:53 pm
@DemonicDragony93 wrote:
tal9x9 wrote:most paper Mario fans find super paper mario.....suck.......what replaced the turn based battles?

It's more of simple platforming in a nut shell.
That's the reason why it's not very well liked.
I mean, Paper Mario was supposed to be that unique game unlike every other platformer mario game. And sure, even as a platformer, it was unique, but making it an RPG in the first place is what solely made it unique.
PsychoDino
PsychoDino
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1913
Registration date : 2010-12-03
http://psychodino3.deviantart.com/https://twitter.com/PsychoDino

on 10/13/2011, 5:05 pm
I loved fighting Luigi (Mr. L) in Super Paper Mario. That was the funest part.
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

on 10/13/2011, 6:12 pm
Most of the Mario fans also dislike Mario Sunshine, and I thought that game was brilliant.

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Page 2 Purple11

[The Return]
DemonicDragony93
DemonicDragony93
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/13/2011, 7:27 pm
@Patt wrote:Most of the Mario fans also dislike Mario Sunshine, and I thought that game was brilliant.

I was one of them until i played it. Damn game is almost as hard as Lost levels (Snes)

@yoshifanatic Mr L (Brotype & Mimi Battle 2) are the only challenging bosses i've played so far...

Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2010-12-13

on 10/13/2011, 7:36 pm
I loved mario sunshine My favorite boss was in Pinna Park(Mecha Bowser)

Also in SPM my favorite boss was Fractail and O chuncks Cause I loved there battle themes alot

Also TTYD had some good music My favorite music is Koopa Krush(its when u fight bowser in the realm of shadows)

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Page 2 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Page 2 2lax69
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Page 2 TZmdW
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/13/2011, 7:39 pm
@DemonicDragony93 wrote:
@Patt wrote:Most of the Mario fans also dislike Mario Sunshine, and I thought that game was brilliant.

I was one of them until i played it. Damn game is almost as hard as Lost levels (Snes)

@yoshifanatic Mr L (Brotype & Mimi Battle 2) are the only challenging bosses i've played so far...
Lost levels wasn't even remotely difficult.
ubad
DemonicDragony93
DemonicDragony93
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/13/2011, 8:34 pm
@Jellal wrote:
@DemonicDragony93 wrote:

Lost levels wasn't even remotely difficult.
ubad

until you beat me in a speedrun. I'd like to see otherwise...You try running through that game like a manaic however back on topic.

@luigiman Bowser's theme is ownage in SPM

PsychoDino
PsychoDino
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1913
Registration date : 2010-12-03
http://psychodino3.deviantart.com/https://twitter.com/PsychoDino

on 10/13/2011, 11:06 pm
I died facing bowser just now man. On paper mario TTYD. I had just beat Grodus then afterwards forgot about Bowser.
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/14/2011, 2:27 am

yeah the game is awesome right after super mario galaxy 2 and 1

"Interesting sig text"

Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/14/2011, 3:24 am
Remember guys, iit's not the "Mario Thread" Wink

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/14/2011, 3:25 am
well maybe we should make one :?:

"Interesting sig text"

DemonicDragony93
DemonicDragony93
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/14/2011, 9:45 am
yoshifanatic2595 wrote:I died facing bowser just now man. On paper mario TTYD. I had just beat Grodus then afterwards forgot about Bowser.

I was so pissed when that happened

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 10/14/2011, 5:03 pm
How's about you guys use spoilers just in case for people

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Page 2 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/14/2011, 5:20 pm
Hey that's not a bad idea,
Spoiler:
Okay, so I just got past those fucking sewer fuzz-faggots
And now I just remembered how I'm going to have to battle them on the train again.
FML

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 10/14/2011, 5:27 pm
I only hate them when like 4 of them drain your health, that's the only bad part D:

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/14/2011, 5:41 pm
Inorite
OMG
EARTH TREMOR
FUCK YEAH <3

Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2010-12-13

on 10/14/2011, 5:47 pm
Spoiler:
OMG THE SMORG BOSS AND ITS HOOK CLAW

10 DAMAGE A POP NOOOO!!!

Hate to be speed running on that guy

Last edited by Luigiman364 on 10/14/2011, 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Page 2 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Page 2 2lax69
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Page 2 TZmdW
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/14/2011, 6:44 pm
Put your damn spoilers in a spoiler tag

Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17

on 10/14/2011, 7:05 pm
I hate watching people play this game, its boring as hell to watch
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 10/14/2011, 7:07 pm
That can be said about a lot of games

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum