Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door Empty Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

on 10/11/2011, 7:14 pm
This game is easily my favorite game ever.
Ever.
What are your thoughts about it?
Is it stupendously amazing, or Hayley Williams sexy?
Zombieluigi
Zombieluigi
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door Empty Re: Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

on 10/11/2011, 7:21 pm
its REALLY cool i played it beat the pit of 100 trails AND the shadow queen. awesome game really. ALOT BETTER THEN SUPER PAPER MARIO THATS FOR SURE >:U

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Eric = Owns the place
Ping = Booty warrrior
Leo = Thatcartoonyspriteanimator
Mr.lange = Epic animator, one of the best of saw so far. (Can't wait for NASF 2!)
Dr.mange = Mr.Lange's nemesis
Me = Newbie
Leafkirby = Said that i have BEAST MODE.
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door Empty Re: Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

on 10/11/2011, 9:25 pm
I had a paper Mario craze after beating Super Paper Mario. Immediately after that i played super Mario 64. Unfortunately the G-cube emulator didn't work for me so i couldn't play 1000 year old door >:/

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door Banned1a7c7e438gif
Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2010-12-13

on 10/11/2011, 9:30 pm
I loved Paper mario the thousand year door I could never get to the 100 trials But in super paper mario I found it alot easier

ALSO in PMTYD my favorite bosses was the smorgs and Macho Grubba

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door 2lax69
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door TZmdW
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/11/2011, 9:55 pm
@Eric wrote:I had a paper Mario craze after beating Super Paper Mario. Immediately after that i played super Mario 64. Unfortunately the G-cube emulator didn't work for me so i couldn't play 1000 year old door >:/
HAHAHAHA

You missed out on the best paper mario ever.

@Luigiman364 wrote:I loved Paper mario the thousand year door I could never get to the 100 trials But in super paper mario I found it alot easier

ALSO in PMTYD my favorite bosses was the smorgs and Macho Grubba
I really didn't care about the boss battles, I just loved every fucking second of that game.
EDIT:
I know this isn't related to TTYD but if I made another thread I'd get yelled at, so is anyone else excited like crap for the PM remake?
Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2010-12-13

on 10/11/2011, 10:47 pm
I hope the PM game for the 3DS is gunna be epic

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door 2lax69
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door TZmdW
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/11/2011, 10:49 pm
It has Paper Mario in the title how could it not be...

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 10/11/2011, 11:43 pm
You guys all played SPM? i hated that game so much i never finished.
That said this game is orgasmic, though it took me forever to actually beat it myself because my brother whored out this game, so i almost didn't wanna start playing because i knew how to do everything/what to do/what was going to happen/etc. I played anyway and <3 (this is how i am with a lot of games thanks to him :\)
As usual, 2nd installment is best in the trilogy

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3972
Registration date : 2011-08-20

on 10/12/2011, 2:56 am
MAN! i really really really loved the paper mario 1st but i just can't get the thousand year door

"Interesting sig text"

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door Youtub10
DemonicDragony93
DemonicDragony93
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2010-04-26

on 10/12/2011, 6:22 am
I love the paper mario series. Ironically at this moment i'mplaying Super Paper Mario for the first time but this is about Thousand year door. It's still my favorite RPG of the Mario series.
From the scrappy Yoshi kid to the funny antics of Bowser and the X-naut forces. i seriously wish SPM was a turn based RPG like thousand year door. It's still my fav RPG

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door Pic

A Goomba's Life - Episode 1 Scientails 100% Complete.
A Goomba's Life - Episode 2 Goomba Stomping day - 100% Complete
A Goomba's Life - Episode 3 Rocket - 100% Complete
A Goomba's Life - Episode 4 Unwanted Mouse - 100% Complete
A Goomba's Life - Episode 5 The Date - 100% Complete
A Goomba's Life - Episode 6 Babysitting Hell - 50% Complete
Zombieluigi
Zombieluigi
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2011-10-06

on 10/12/2011, 3:18 pm
no one really like'd super paper mario becuss it wasnt a RPG....

Eric = Owns the place
Ping = Booty warrrior
Leo = Thatcartoonyspriteanimator
Mr.lange = Epic animator, one of the best of saw so far. (Can't wait for NASF 2!)
Dr.mange = Mr.Lange's nemesis
Me = Newbie
Leafkirby = Said that i have BEAST MODE.
DemonicDragony93
DemonicDragony93
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/12/2011, 4:00 pm
@Zombieluigi wrote:no one really like'd super paper mario becuss it wasnt a RPG....

yea i figured i[d give it the college try.

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

on 10/12/2011, 4:02 pm
Not easily my favorite game ever, but it would deff be up there.

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door Purple11

[The Return]
PsychoDino
PsychoDino
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1913
Registration date : 2010-12-03
http://psychodino3.deviantart.com/https://twitter.com/PsychoDino

on 10/12/2011, 4:27 pm
Lol beat thousand year door a couple of days ago and am now on the 100 pit fight thing.
I enjoyed every second of this game.My favorite was the First one though.
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 10/12/2011, 4:29 pm
It's a game that you can't really put down.

[The Return]
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/12/2011, 5:02 pm
@DemonicDragony93 wrote:I love the paper mario series. Ironically at this moment i'mplaying Super Paper Mario for the first time but this is about Thousand year door. It's still my favorite RPG of the Mario series.
From the scrappy Yoshi kid to the funny antics of Bowser and the X-naut forces. i seriously wish SPM was a turn based RPG like thousand year door. It's still my fav RPG
My favorite RPG of the Mario series will and forever be Super Mario RPG Legend of the seven stars
Seriously, PM is amazing but that is just divine.
--Notices first post--
Shiiiiiyat I contradicted myself D;
DemonicDragony93
DemonicDragony93
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/12/2011, 5:39 pm
@Jellal wrote:
@DemonicDragony93 wrote:I love the paper mario series. Ironically at this moment i'mplaying Super Paper Mario for the first time but this is about Thousand year door. It's still my favorite RPG of the Mario series.
My favorite RPG of the Mario series will and forever be Super Mario RPG Legend of the seven stars
Seriously, PM is amazing but that is just divine.
--Notices first post--
Shiiiiiyat I contradicted myself D;

OBJECTION !

Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/12/2011, 6:26 pm
OVERRULED BECAUSE YOU ONE WORD POSTED
:V

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 10/12/2011, 6:54 pm
^ Yeah, don't do that.

[The Return]
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/12/2011, 7:04 pm
Anyways, I'm redoing this game because I found it yesterday after hard as fuck searching.
Only at Rougeport and I still fucking love it <3

DemonicDragony93
DemonicDragony93
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/12/2011, 8:49 pm
@Jellal wrote:Anyways, I'm redoing this game because I found it yesterday after hard as fuck searching.
Only at Rougeport and I still fucking love it <3

I want that Yoshi kid in another Mario game. He's way to epic.

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 10/12/2011, 10:36 pm
Did any of you guys reset if you didn't get the Yoshi color you wanted? did you try multiple attempts?

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
PsychoDino
PsychoDino
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1913
Registration date : 2010-12-03
http://psychodino3.deviantart.com/https://twitter.com/PsychoDino

on 10/12/2011, 10:38 pm
I did i wanted the black one.I finally got him and whoops ass.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/13/2011, 12:50 am
I got blue on my first try.
Lol you all suck.

Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

on 10/13/2011, 7:16 am
I did have a copy of 1000 year old door back when it came out. My little cousin lost it before i got to finish it. SO i didn't get the full experience, but what i remember of it was an amazing game. Paper Mario 64 was amazing alone. Super Paper Mario was actually a good game with a great story, it wasn't Turn Based Strategy but it was still enjoyable, but it's predecessors are of course eons better.

Watch your ass.
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door Banned1a7c7e438gif
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum