THE2ndNarutox
THE2ndNarutox
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2010-09-11

spaaace! Empty spaaace!

on 10/10/2011, 5:32 pm
Thats right, the cosmos is on my mind. and i am looking for a bg of it. but in truth im trying to get a view of earth from space. kinda like.... this at 4:16

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The means by which we live has outdistanced the ends for which we live. Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.
- Martin Luther King Jr -

spaaace! 1bc99df4279fec8b2d213581d1a37e1f9cd0a787f054c4d43

If you wanna battle ill totally take you one. Send me a PM and we can set up dates nd times nd stuff. Prepare to be amazed.

spaaace! Jaden_yuki_signature_by_woofersrb-d50qemp

That goes double.... for a duel.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

spaaace! Empty Re: spaaace!

on 10/10/2011, 5:45 pm
I can almost guarantee you that's from a mugen character.
I've had it before, but I'm now the effect-Buddhist.

But if you want a space-esque starlit sky, I can provide that.
spaaace! 003starlitsky01

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

on 10/10/2011, 5:55 pm
I have that Earth.
spaaace! PYckN

It's in Jayden's big bg pack, give thanks to him.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

on 10/10/2011, 5:58 pm
Hey...shut up, Leo. >:U

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
THE2ndNarutox
THE2ndNarutox
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2010-09-11

on 10/16/2011, 11:02 pm
well well, sweet, thtnx a billion. both exactly what im lookin for. topic = lockable.

The means by which we live has outdistanced the ends for which we live. Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.
- Martin Luther King Jr -

spaaace! 1bc99df4279fec8b2d213581d1a37e1f9cd0a787f054c4d43

If you wanna battle ill totally take you one. Send me a PM and we can set up dates nd times nd stuff. Prepare to be amazed.

spaaace! Jaden_yuki_signature_by_woofersrb-d50qemp

That goes double.... for a duel.
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

on 10/17/2011, 3:22 pm
Solved and Locked.

spaaace! Purple11

[The Return]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum