23 posters
Go down
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3971
Registration date : 2011-08-20

The Pingboy Appreciation Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Pingboy Appreciation Thread

10/11/2011, 12:33 pm
ho i am happy i found the gold if you get what i mean Cool

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"Interesting sig text"

The Pingboy Appreciation Thread - Page 5 Youtub10
Zombieluigi
Zombieluigi
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2011-10-06

The Pingboy Appreciation Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Pingboy Appreciation Thread

10/11/2011, 12:37 pm
actually idk what ur talking about :U *WHEEZE.....*

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Eric = Owns the place
Ping = Booty warrrior
Leo = Thatcartoonyspriteanimator
Mr.lange = Epic animator, one of the best of saw so far. (Can't wait for NASF 2!)
Dr.mange = Mr.Lange's nemesis
Me = Newbie
Leafkirby = Said that i have BEAST MODE.
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan

10/11/2011, 12:37 pm
i found some booty gold man....

"Interesting sig text"

Zombieluigi
Zombieluigi
Spritan
Spritan

10/11/2011, 12:39 pm
BOOTY GOLD?!?!?!?!?!?!? *wheeze**wheeze**wheeze**wheeze**wheeze* *chokes* *DIES*

Eric = Owns the place
Ping = Booty warrrior
Mr.lange = Epic animator, one of the best of saw so far. (Can't wait for NASF 2!)
Me = Newbie
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 11610
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

10/11/2011, 12:40 pm
ok luigi, I have to say this... what in the hell does that wheeze thing mean? I don't get it... it's not really funny...

The Pingboy Appreciation Thread - Page 5 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Zombieluigi
Zombieluigi
Spritan
Spritan

10/11/2011, 12:44 pm
ive been doing it when some one said mama luigi his thing is the wheeze fad, and i whent along with it sooooooooooooo *WHEEZE* ......yea

Eric = Owns the place
Ping = Booty warrrior
Me = Newbie
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan

10/11/2011, 12:46 pm
NO MAN! your getting SXR in the line of fire!

"Interesting sig text"

Zombieluigi
Zombieluigi
Spritan
Spritan

10/11/2011, 1:38 pm
idk wut ur talkin about........ *Wheeze*

Eric = Owns the place
Ping = Booty warrrior
Me = Newbie
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan

10/11/2011, 1:38 pm
never mind.....just me and my pies........

"Interesting sig text"

SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator

10/11/2011, 6:02 pm
well I just don't find *wheeze* thing funny... it's like my dad told me once, a new joke is usually REALLY funny once, it can get a few chuckles the second time, and even the third time someone can smirk, but afterwords, it's just really friggen annoying.

The Pingboy Appreciation Thread - Page 5 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Zombieluigi
Zombieluigi
Spritan
Spritan

10/11/2011, 6:09 pm
jeez ur dads right.... >:U

Eric = Owns the place
Ping = Booty warrrior
Me = Newbie
GEARichard
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1210
Registration date : 2011-02-24

10/11/2011, 6:16 pm
I appreciate Ping because he`s really cool and a great reviewer Very Happy
And he likes booty, booty is essential for a men`s health
Fuck YEAH!

Hitlist (not organized):
Spoiler:

- xKAreloaded
- Leo (hopefully someday he'll accept)
- Dabestbrawler
- Exorz
- LightSpriter
- Leaf
- Eric
- SquirrelKidd
- NDS
- Patt (he doesn't animate anymore :'c)
- Pac-Boy (not even active)
- DestructionSeries (not even active)
- Mystah_Jayden (barely active)
- Face
- 5h0ck
- moke311
- Atomic
- Keezy

Everyone here, is considered (IMO), someone with great animation skills. So I want to battle them. Hopefully, it can happen someday.
Zombieluigi
Zombieluigi
Spritan
Spritan

10/11/2011, 6:34 pm
(insert F*** YEA face here) > : D

Eric = Owns the place
Ping = Booty warrrior
Me = Newbie
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan

10/12/2011, 2:53 am
YEs were finally back to topic!

"Interesting sig text"

Timmy
Timmy
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1185
Registration date : 2010-11-08

10/13/2011, 8:24 pm
May it be Naruto to The Seal of Bootay, Ping will always be my nigga bro nigga. He's always been there, whether it be MSN voice chats or the general discussion of how I'm a lazy shit, he's been there, and, when he's not, everybody notices, even those who despise his pointless multi-quotes and three (four now?) ban record. You're one of the only reasons I still come here, since I'm pretty much done with spriting. I'm on the road to drawn animation.

Sad fun while it lasted

@Leo wrote:I also appreciate him for not talking about Naruto in a long long time.

He was more obsessed about Naruto than women
o____________________o

Oh god yes, him and narutoal19 or whatever. I miss narutoals naive days, the days when he his ten year old ass didn't know what masturbation was.

Spoiler:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13123
Registration date : 2009-03-28

10/13/2011, 9:15 pm
Sometimes he is chill I suppose.

Other times I swear he's trying to waste my time.
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator

10/13/2011, 9:20 pm
patt, I think you think everyone's out to waste your time. XD

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan

10/14/2011, 2:20 am
i just appreciate ping for being happy all the time, he never got mad on me or anyone one time at least from when i was on this site.....well at least not for me

"Interesting sig text"

Anonymous

10/20/2011, 10:17 am
I appreciate Pingboy because he is very kind towards me, and so to speak, i believe he is to everyone else. He always encouraged me while i was animating, gave me advice, constructive criticism, and always had been friendly as well. I also like how he always sacrifices of his time to help the ones in need, i admire that. Pingboy, you are on the right track my friend. Just stay off that booty habit of yours will ya?!
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan

10/20/2011, 10:19 am
well booty hand help are the things that describe ping

"Interesting sig text"

Anonymous

10/20/2011, 11:41 am
tal9x9 wrote:well booty hand help are the things that describe ping
Oh well... If you say so.
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan

10/20/2011, 11:46 am
yes it's like no one can make him stop loving the booty, i tried once but he failed after 5 minuets LOL

"Interesting sig text"

Anonymous

10/20/2011, 12:28 pm
tal9x9 wrote:yes it's like no one can make him stop loving the booty, i tried once but he failed after 5 minuets LOL
I guess he doesn`t have one of the keys... Power of Will... Ping, you really need to master that.
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan

10/20/2011, 12:30 pm
as much as he is good in animation = as much as he is good in *

"Interesting sig text"

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13011
Registration date : 2010-04-29

10/20/2011, 1:51 pm
the hell are you talkin bout

The Pingboy Appreciation Thread - Page 5 Untitl15
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum