Go down
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 11/25/2011, 12:22 am
The Conversation Thread - Page 38 1611431286

TEH SAD FAEC

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 1691
Registration date : 2011-03-09
Location : Ping's Booty Folder

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 11/25/2011, 2:03 am
@Jellal wrote:The Conversation Thread - Page 38 1611431286

TEH SAD FAEC

slower than 97% of US.

Lifes going to be hard Jellal.
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Location : Blowin shit up with Kurbi

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 11/25/2011, 6:49 am
KNEEL BEFORE MY ASSHOLE!!!
The Conversation Thread - Page 38 1611876056

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Untitl11
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 11/25/2011, 11:32 am
@Jellal wrote:
@Patt wrote:No, you're turning this into a fallacy, which is typical when you have no true argument.

First off, where are you getting this free will, there is such as free will...
How is this even close to being turned into a fallacy.

Typical Christian to deny a clear contradiction in their argument.
@Blackleafe wrote:
LOl
1. correct
2. half correct, we have right to choose what to do, but we will always have sin deep inside us.
3. idk
4. Wrong, because God dictated on humans what is sin, god didn't say anything to animals. Animals didn't ever bite the "apple" so they are not sin.
5. didn't understand your point
6. half correct
7. Wrong, Jesus lived, that's a fact, was he a son of god? that's something we can't say as a fact. And if you say everything in bible is a lie then that means you and your whole family is a big lie.
I don't really care whether god addressed sin to humans or animals, the point is animals still do the things god called sins.
And animals have no free will, so naturally they shouldn't sin.
And yes, there was probably some guy named Jesus.
But he's definitely nothing like the Jesus described in the bibe.
@D3Anims wrote:
Animals are animals, God gave man dominion over animals, so I dont think that matters. The things called sins were told to man, probably cuz we're the top species. Now please stop bringing up religion randomly, this thread has gone from random fun to bitching at beliefs.

NOW, TOPIC CHANGE:

ITS THANKSGIVING, WHOOOOO!!!!!!
Animals are creatures. Humans are creatures.
No free will exists within animals, so they shouldn't do things god called sins.
But free will is the cause of sin, so how can this be so?

@Patt wrote:It's because Joey still believes he can out do me in an argument..just give up. Serious
Calm your fucking ego down already you condescending prick.
And as far as I'm aware, you've made no valid retort.
Joey, I want you first to remember that this is a Religion. To believe in this religion, you have to, well, obviously believe in it. There may be no solid proof, and you're trying to mix Science with Religion which has, through many and many years, been avoided. Another thing, I hope you realize that The Bible's stories are analogies, so that when people were told them they could easily understand the story. This is because it's a stereotype that most people in poverty, who are also more than likely to be illiterate, making this easy to learn and follow along with. This may seem like an excuse, but it makes sense, the stories are obviously not real, there was not a guy that split an ocean, there wasn't a guy that defeated a giant with a rock. That's all analogies which were probably derived from something more simplistic and every day.

There's also a very big difference which sounds to me as if you've 'given' up on the religion because you've gotten nothing in return. You speak like you're not putting points for me to try and take into point, you're trying to say 'oh I got you', as if you're challenging me. Now why Joey, is it that whenever something is going wrong, the cry to who? No one but, Jesus Christ or God, correct? Even if they're not religious, they cry to God or Jesus Christ. If you get a bad grade on a test, you say, 'oh God...' You're atheist, yet you do it, why? Why is it that religion carries to those who don't believe? If religion was all fake then why is it still surviving, in even today's society? Why is it that now people do not believe in religion but try to put off this thing of superstition? I don't understand, I wouldn't believe in something that I found flawed, and as long as I was Agnostic, I realized reasons as to why God is real. I have my own reasons and it pushed me to believe it.

Explain why an animal can fall from 426253472 feet and survive? Explain why a mother can give birth and they suspect one is dead but suddenly one is alive? This clearly proves free will exists. Lange would argue that it was perfect and made it designated but that just seems too Scientific, as he is. The conversation is obviously biased. But now take into mind about how each theory is based on the exact same thing. We live on the same planet, we have the same everything. You just need to interpret it your way to get what you want. Obviously if you refuse religion then you're going to go with the Non-Creationist way. We're arguing about the exact same thing with a tiny bit different evidence. You may have tangible evidence, and I may not. Yet, why would something false survive this long?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Purple11

[The Return]
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Location : Blowin shit up with Kurbi

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 11/25/2011, 11:57 am
^^
I always figured that the Old TEstament and its stories are for the Jews seeing how Christianity was made after Jesus' death so I never really cared for the Old Testamonialment, though I do believe they happeneded(im pretty sure goliath was just a foot or 2 higher than the rest of them)

Anywho............

KNEEL BEFORE MY ASSHOLE BITCHES!!!
The Conversation Thread - Page 38 1611876056

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Untitl11
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 11/25/2011, 12:47 pm
@Patt wrote:
Joey, I want you first to remember that this is a Religion. To believe in this religion, you have to, well, obviously believe in it. There may be no solid proof, and you're trying to mix Science with Religion which has, through many and many years, been avoided. Another thing, I hope you realize that The Bible's stories are analogies, so that when people were told them they could easily understand the story. This is because it's a stereotype that most people in poverty, who are also more than likely to be illiterate, making this easy to learn and follow along with. This may seem like an excuse, but it makes sense, the stories are obviously not real, there was not a guy that split an ocean, there wasn't a guy that defeated a giant with a rock. That's all analogies which were probably derived from something more simplistic and every day.

There's also a very big difference which sounds to me as if you've 'given' up on the religion because you've gotten nothing in return. You speak like you're not putting points for me to try and take into point, you're trying to say 'oh I got you', as if you're challenging me. Now why Joey, is it that whenever something is going wrong, the cry to who? No one but, Jesus Christ or God, correct? Even if they're not religious, they cry to God or Jesus Christ. If you get a bad grade on a test, you say, 'oh God...' You're atheist, yet you do it, why? Why is it that religion carries to those who don't believe? If religion was all fake then why is it still surviving, in even today's society? Why is it that now people do not believe in religion but try to put off this thing of superstition? I don't understand, I wouldn't believe in something that I found flawed, and as long as I was Agnostic, I realized reasons as to why God is real. I have my own reasons and it pushed me to believe it.

Explain why an animal can fall from 426253472 feet and survive? Explain why a mother can give birth and they suspect one is dead but suddenly one is alive? This clearly proves free will exists. Lange would argue that it was perfect and made it designated but that just seems too Scientific, as he is. The conversation is obviously biased. But now take into mind about how each theory is based on the exact same thing. We live on the same planet, we have the same everything. You just need to interpret it your way to get what you want. Obviously if you refuse religion then you're going to go with the Non-Creationist way. We're arguing about the exact same thing with a tiny bit different evidence. You may have tangible evidence, and I may not. Yet, why would something false survive this long?
Having a belief doesn't mean I have to sacrifice my logical thinking to be able to believe in it. You talk live I've never believed in a religion before. I used to be a Christian, a Buddhist, and a Taoist. That wasn't actually science, it was logic. And no, that's debatable. Many Christians will argue the bible is meant to be followed literally, while others believe that some parts were meant to be followed literally whilst others were meant to be interpreted metaphors. Just because you think everything in it is an analogy, it doesn't mean it actually is.

Oh, how very typical Christian of you. The only logical reason that I can't believe in your god is because I haven't gotten something from it. And no I'm not, I'm putting points for you, but you're clearly going "No, that can't be right" for no clear reason at all. When I get a bad grade on a test, I don't say anything, and I don't blame your little fictional sky pixie. Jeez Patt, it seems like nowadays you just make points you're only guessing on instead of using some form of evidence. If religion is true, there's no reason to believe Christianity is the one real religion, there are millions of religions that are actually more logical than Christianity. And just because it's surviving doesn't mean it's right. The geocentric theory was along for an extremely long time, does that mean the Earth was actually in the middle of the solar system? No, as science and technology progressed, they stopped believing in this silly nonsense about the Earth being the center. This will also be the eventual outcome for your stupid religion.

I've never actually heard of an animal falling from that altitude, but you never really described any conditions, you just said it fell, and there could be plenty of things to make sure it survives. And a false suspicion? There are millions of those Patt, that doesn't require some form of god to find out you're wrong. How does that even begin to prove free will exists? I don't honestly care what Lange argued. Clearly this conversation is biased, I mean it's an atheist and Christian debating, we would have to swap sides to make this unbiased. And if by non-creationist way you mean the big bang theory, then no. My personal theory to how the world began is a lot less scientific: I don't know and I really don't care. Nobody was around back then, and there was no evidence back then to help guide us. Humans can't know every last thing, and I think the origin of the universe is one of those things humans can never actually know. False things survive for a long time, religion isn't the only one. Calm yourself Patt, you're using an incoherent argument as to why it's right.
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Location : Blowin shit up with Kurbi

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 11/25/2011, 12:50 pm
T-T, I'll never get anyone to notice my speedtest grade Sad

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Untitl11
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 11/25/2011, 12:51 pm
It wasn't in the F range so it doesn't count.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Location : Blowin shit up with Kurbi

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 11/25/2011, 1:01 pm
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Untitl11
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 11/25/2011, 1:43 pm
@Jellal wrote:
Having a belief doesn't mean I have to sacrifice my logical thinking to be able to believe in it. You talk live I've never believed in a religion before. I used to be a Christian, a Buddhist, and a Taoist. That wasn't actually science, it was logic. And no, that's debatable. Many Christians will argue the bible is meant to be followed literally, while others believe that some parts were meant to be followed literally whilst others were meant to be interpreted metaphors. Just because you think everything in it is an analogy, it doesn't mean it actually is.

Oh, how very typical Christian of you. The only logical reason that I can't believe in your god is because I haven't gotten something from it. And no I'm not, I'm putting points for you, but you're clearly going "No, that can't be right" for no clear reason at all. When I get a bad grade on a test, I don't say anything, and I don't blame your little fictional sky pixie. Jeez Patt, it seems like nowadays you just make points you're only guessing on instead of using some form of evidence. If religion is true, there's no reason to believe Christianity is the one real religion, there are millions of religions that are actually more logical than Christianity. And just because it's surviving doesn't mean it's right. The geocentric theory was along for an extremely long time, does that mean the Earth was actually in the middle of the solar system? No, as science and technology progressed, they stopped believing in this silly nonsense about the Earth being the center. This will also be the eventual outcome for your stupid religion.

I've never actually heard of an animal falling from that altitude, but you never really described any conditions, you just said it fell, and there could be plenty of things to make sure it survives. And a false suspicion? There are millions of those Patt, that doesn't require some form of god to find out you're wrong. How does that even begin to prove free will exists? I don't honestly care what Lange argued. Clearly this conversation is biased, I mean it's an atheist and Christian debating, we would have to swap sides to make this unbiased. And if by non-creationist way you mean the big bang theory, then no. My personal theory to how the world began is a lot less scientific: I don't know and I really don't care. Nobody was around back then, and there was no evidence back then to help guide us. Humans can't know every last thing, and I think the origin of the universe is one of those things humans can never actually know. False things survive for a long time, religion isn't the only one. Calm yourself Patt, you're using an incoherent argument as to why it's right.
I don't really know what you're as you're not even arguing anything now. Now you're trying to say I'm all hyped up when I'm eating applesauce and fooling around. However, you avoided everything I said, you didn't seem to answer any questions. And I'm well aware there are millions of other religions, I didn't say it as if one was the real one. Everyone has their own beliefs, and they're all entitled to it. But bashing another isn't correct to do, as I haven't bashed anything about your scientific beliefs. There will be theories and there will be answers to those theories. Yet, religion remains in question to even today. Why? If science is so sure fact and 100% correct then why is religion still here.

Only to prove me correct, you gave up on religion because it never gave you anything? Well there's a difference between saying you're religious and being truly religious. This was very much the same reason why I gave up. But then I thought, why would my entire family believe in God, all of them, not one realizing it's a hoax. But then it came across that maybe because it is real. I realized, as a kid, in my 12's and what not, I realized that I did really well in school, I was pro at any sport I played, I even had a full family. Then suddenly, my dad was gone, I lived with my mom, I gave up on religion because I didn't get anything I wanted. I realized that this was all a hoax, that science is true, it had all the facts. I didn't realize my other things I was doing well, I thought I was just legit. Then now, I look back, I realize that since I've been praying, suddenly my dad is getting hope? Suddenly, I'm getting 99's in class again? Suddenly, I'm learning dance moves faster than the people who taught me? Suddenly, these things that one would call 'miracles' which apparently do not exist in science occur. Because of course, science can explain all phenomena, and you're only explanation is, timing.

Another thing, I don't get WHY you wouldn't believe in God. Sure, if by your ways science can explain everything, in due time. Then you die and you die. Or, on the contrary, you can die and go to Heaven. Sure, maybe Heaven isn't real, but if it is...then why not? Would you not want to join God in His Holy Land? And suppose to go to Hell, well that is your punishment. Does it truly matter?

Now, concerning what you last said. "Humans can't know every last thing," according to your sentence, there is a possibility that there is evidence that God exists. Sure, it is possible there is no evidence of God, but that cannot be stated absolutely, because you need evidence to prove that that evidence is false, but as you said we cannot know everything. And if so, what evidence is good enough for you? Do you want God to come up to you and say hi? Or are you then going to say it was a hoax, blame it on your mind or something like that? I just don't see what you're coming with.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Purple11

[The Return]
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 11/25/2011, 3:12 pm
Such big wall o' posts. Way TL;DR. Are you guys really doing this :\

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Location : Blowin shit up with Kurbi

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 11/25/2011, 3:13 pm
I miss the old comvo thread, where we were random and gay and funny and happy and gay Sad

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Untitl11
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 11/25/2011, 3:16 pm
@Patt wrote:
I don't really know what you're as you're not even arguing anything now. Now you're trying to say I'm all hyped up when I'm eating applesauce and fooling around.
Wanna stop typing nonsense already?
@Patt wrote:
However, you avoided everything I said, you didn't seem to answer any questions.

Are you retarded or something?
My text wall was a DIRECT RESPONSE to everything you said.
Seriously, are you retarded?
@Patt wrote:
And I'm well aware there are millions of other religions, I didn't say it as if one was the real one. Everyone has their own beliefs, and they're all entitled to it. But bashing another isn't correct to do, as I haven't bashed anything about your scientific beliefs. There will be theories and there will be answers to those theories. Yet, religion remains in question to even today. Why? If science is so sure fact and 100% correct then why is religion still here.
No, but you've been implying the whole time that thinking all religion is wrong is nonsense, which is bashing.
Did you ignore what I typed or something?
Religion is still around because we still have gaps in all those theories that need filling up, and as science and technology progress, they will be filled, and your religion will cease to be, just like the theory of geocentricism.
@Patt wrote:
Only to prove me correct, you gave up on religion because it never gave you anything?
I never proved you are correct...seriously, you're typing incoherent nonsense now just to look right. I gave up religion because I started actually looking at it, seeing how all those ancient religions made no sense, and how the currents ones are still lacking in that direction, and then I started wondering why I actually needed religion. I came to the conclusion that I don't and I won't need it.
@Patt wrote:Well there's a difference between saying you're religious and being truly religious.
Of course there is, but if you're implying I wasn't truly religious because I eventually questioned my beliefs, you're just being an anti-Socrates.
@Patt wrote:But then I thought, why would my entire family believe in God, all of them, not one realizing it's a hoax. But then it came across that maybe because it is real.
Just because it's commonly believed doesn't mean it's right.
Millions of little kids believe in Santa, does that mean he's real?
Millions of little girls believe unicorns actually exist, does that mean they're real?
I see no reason why there should be an exception for god in this case.
@Patt wrote:
I realized, as a kid, in my 12's and what not, I realized that I did really well in school, I was pro at any sport I played, I even had a full family. Then suddenly, my dad was gone, I lived with my mom, I gave up on religion because I didn't get anything I wanted. I realized that this was all a hoax, that science is true, it had all the facts. I didn't realize my other things I was doing well, I thought I was just legit. Then now, I look back, I realize that since I've been praying, suddenly my dad is getting hope? Suddenly, I'm getting 99's in class again? Suddenly, I'm learning dance moves faster than the people who taught me? Suddenly, these things that one would call 'miracles' which apparently do not exist in science occur. Because of course, science can explain all phenomena, and you're only explanation is, timing.
This whole rant made it seem like you're only religious to get something from it, and that's what I've been informed by "true" Christians is not truly religious.
Miracles do exist in science...I have no idea where you got the idea they didn't.
@Patt wrote:
Another thing, I don't get WHY you wouldn't believe in God. Sure, if by your ways science can explain everything, in due time. Then you die and you die. Or, on the contrary, you can die and go to Heaven. Sure, maybe Heaven isn't real, but if it is...then why not? Would you not want to join God in His Holy Land? And suppose to go to Hell, well that is your punishment. Does it truly matter?
I see no desire to.
I don't want to be religious only to get something from it, but that I agree with the religion and think it teaches some good practices.
I've yet to find one religion like that.
Deism is the closest I've come to finding a logical religion, but I still see no need to believe in a religion.
@Patt wrote:
Now, concerning what you last said. "Humans can't know every last thing," according to your sentence, there is a possibility that there is evidence that God exists. Sure, it is possible there is no evidence of God, but that cannot be stated absolutely, because you need evidence to prove that that evidence is false, but as you said we cannot know everything. And if so, what evidence is good enough for you? Do you want God to come up to you and say hi? Or are you then going to say it was a hoax, blame it on your mind or something like that? I just don't see what you're coming with.
Yes, you need evidence to prove that the evidence is false, but there is no evidence in either cases.
And I'm not the one claiming that something IS, and the one who claims that something IS is the one with the burden of proof.
How about god creates a gigantic as fuck mountain, with the message carved into the mountain: "Dear Atheists, I'm alive. Shut the fuck up already". I'd definitively believe in him then. Also, I do look for proof of god all the time, I'm constantly searching. But most of the time it's incoherent and has nothing to do with god's existence.
Just a last protip: Agnostic and atheist are not mutually exclusive terms.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 11/25/2011, 3:17 pm
My bad.

So anyone go Black Friday shopping?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Purple11

[The Return]
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 11/25/2011, 3:21 pm
The Conversation Thread - Page 38 HEADESKHEADESKsquidwardheadboat

I was going to go, but no one would drive me. :C

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 11/25/2011, 3:21 pm
I got some good stuff. ^^

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Purple11

[The Return]
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 11/25/2011, 3:24 pm
I'm being trolled on youtube Very Happy it's fun.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 11/25/2011, 3:25 pm
My dad got me a bass for Birthday/Christmas.
And my mom got me the stuff i need with it, like a strap, tuner,etc.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 11/25/2011, 3:26 pm
Good one?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Purple11

[The Return]
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 11/25/2011, 3:42 pm
Gonna play Hysteria on it?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17
Location : The core of your heart <3

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 11/25/2011, 3:48 pm
I went shopping today.
I got 20 pairs of socks for 10 cents each. FUCKIN WORTH IT.
Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2010-12-13
Location : Massachusetts

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 11/25/2011, 3:50 pm
@Knux wrote:I went shopping today.
I got 20 pairs of socks for 10 cents each. FUCKIN WORTH IT.

I asked my mom for teh 3DS Still waiting for her reply

OOHH THE AGONNY

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
The Conversation Thread - Page 38 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
The Conversation Thread - Page 38 2lax69
The Conversation Thread - Page 38 TZmdW
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 11/25/2011, 3:51 pm
It's only 175 for a bundle pack at Wal Mart.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Purple11

[The Return]
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 11/25/2011, 3:51 pm
When i learn it. Gotta learn easy crap first. My list to learn is:
Under Pressure - Queen
Another One Bites the Dust - ^^^
Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes
Special/Zookeeper's Boy - Mew
Other easy song I can't think of right now

Why the hell do you even need 20 pairs of socks?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 11/25/2011, 3:52 pm
One can never go wrong with socks.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Purple11

[The Return]
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum